Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is cruel but I couldn’t help but laugh at her Instagram live. She was up to about 9,000 viewers at one point and then the moment her & Amy started talking about the book it dropped to 3,900 😂😂😂

edit - now down to 2,000 🙈 oh dear
How wonder how badly the book must be doing ahahah

Reactions: 6
can I just ask why is ‘hair wash day’ such a big deal for her?! She makes it sound like it’s the biggest chore in the world....
Because she has to hold her arms above her peahead for at least 30 seconds and that’s a struggle for her as she’s SO WEAK. Don’t know how she manages, she’s a real hero.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Its obvious she is only doing vlogmas for the £. She has put no effort in AT ALL. I mean even the vlog where she said she was cleaning up she could have filmed some of that and spoke about what cleaning products she uses etc. Her minions would have loved that.

Reactions: 17
Anyone else find it weird they ever spend Christmas with her family (I understand why they can't this year) like they have enough space in that house some of her family to be able to stay for a few days, just think its odd how they do everything with Alfies annoying family.
Joe is the only sibling of a YouTube who worked really hard to not be known just as the sibling (ie. Saffron barker entire family even tho she only started youtube because of jake)

Reactions: 21
Anyone else find it weird they ever spend Christmas with her family (I understand why they can't this year) like they have enough space in that house some of her family to be able to stay for a few days, just think its odd how they do everything with Alfies annoying family.
Joe is the only sibling of a YouTube who worked really hard to not be known just as the sibling (ie. Saffron barker entire family even tho she only started youtube because of jake)
Yeah I never get why they don’t do like one Christmas with Zoe’s family and then next Christmas with Alfie’s or even spend like a few days after Christmas with Zoe’s family, they never seem to bother with them. It’s really strange

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Wow that is one sorry ass picnic. You bring at least 3 different kinds of junk food with nothing to drink but hot chocolate? Where are the sandwiches? The berries? WATER? 💀💀

Reactions: 21
Some kids see their parents once or twice a year. Others are round every Sunday. 🤷‍♀️ Neither's right or wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They probably only ate a couple of each choc at most. Zoe would’ve had half of her drink since she claims to never finish beverages because she is so smol and definitely doesnt have a weird relationship with food at all 🙄

Reactions: 19
Its obvious she is only doing vlogmas for the £. She has put no effort in AT ALL. I mean even the vlog where she said she was cleaning up she could have filmed some of that and spoke about what cleaning products she uses etc. Her minions would have loved that.
I bet she's never picked a cleaning product up, she talks openly about having cleaners. When she talks about cleaning up she means putting away little piles of PO Box stuff in cupboards while she 'potters' like an overgrown teenager tidying their bedroom

Reactions: 20
I bet she's never picked a cleaning product up, she talks openly about having cleaners. When she talks about cleaning up she means putting away little piles of PO Box stuff in cupboards while she 'potters' like an overgrown teenager tidying their bedroom
Agreed, the most cleaning she does is tidying her personal things before the cleaners come.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I never get why they don’t do like one Christmas with Zoe’s family and then next Christmas with Alfie’s or even spend like a few days after Christmas with Zoe’s family, they never seem to bother with them. It’s really strange
And it’s the exact same way with Sean... It’s weird

Reactions: 14
Thought it was really telling that when Mark was talking about 2020 being the year he came out, Zoe immediately brings it back to herself - "I sent you the ice cream!"

It's a really bad habit that she does often and she needs to stamp it out. I think she's always been quite self-centered, even before Youtube, but Youtube just gives her the platform to talk about nothing but herself.

Reactions: 57
Thought it was really telling that when Mark was talking about 2020 being the year he came out, Zoe immediately brings it back to herself - "I sent you the ice cream!"

It's a really bad habit that she does often and she needs to stamp it out. I think she's always been quite self-centered, even before Youtube, but Youtube just gives her the platform to talk about nothing but herself.
Could you imagine if Joe gets married before her, which is definitely more likely. She'd definitely try and overshadow the day by announcing her pregnancy or having a "panic attack" in the middle of the ceremony

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I´ve watched both Alfredo and Zoesmella for a good ol´ six years or something, I even met them on a holiday in Mykonos -15. It´s funny how much she have changed over these years. A person you fall in love with who at this point is more of a psychopath nowadays. When it comes to Alfie I´ve always liked the guy, a kind guy with many friends who enjoys life (I find him more trustworthy than Zoe by pure intuition). Though I feel like Zoe has manipulated Alfie since day one and has all of her habits. He always buys her food to the house, always watch her christmas films on repeat 365, she always has the final word on everything. In my own opinion that´s called being used by someone. Alfie should break up with her, at least he would have a life if they did break up. She would go mad I think, I mean she already is but on a whooole new level.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
People always pick going to the rich family's house for Christmas. Always. It's a tale as old as time.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.