Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie was complaining on IG stories about having to wake up last night to take care of Nala, and he can't imagine what it'd be like with a kid... Smh.

I really feel like Alfie won't be that great of a Dad. He'd be the type to buy his kids crazy expensive stuff but I bet he'd be absent a lot, always finding ways to spend time away from them and Zoe.

Reactions: 56
Awwwwww.

the annual *my YouTube witch gabby Mark comes to visit me so I can look like I have friends/like I’m funny/like I can sing* vlog 🥰

as night follows day you can bleeping set your watch by it.

Alfie was complaining on IG stories about having to wake up last night to take care of Nala, and he can't imagine what it'd be like with a kid... Smh.

I really feel like Alfie won't be that great of a Dad. He'd be the type to buy his kids crazy expensive stuff but I bet he'd be absent a lot, always finding ways to spend time away from them and Zoe.
probably had the snip years ago,
All else fails, once he stays out of the house until 5.15PM she’s asleep by the time he’s home so he can avoid any baby making activity.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't worry guys, Zoe and Mark are attempting to respect social distancing but Zoe lends Mark her glove....I mean, come on.

Also, the 'picnic' was just chocolate. Horrendous. Doesn't she ever get bored of stuffing her face with sweets. Eat a bleeping vegetable for christ sake. And pre-made mash doesn't count. Soz.
If we didn't know this truly is Zoe, I'd think she's trolling us with the picnic composed exclusively of choklut.

this is cruel but I couldn’t help but laugh at her Instagram live. She was up to about 9,000 viewers at one point and then the moment her & Amy started talking about the book it dropped to 3,900 😂😂😂

edit - now down to 2,000 🙈 oh dear
I feel bad for Amy. She probably thought pairing with Zoe would bring her more readers. Anyone know if her social media following has grown?

Reactions: 15
So I’m live commenting here, bare with me 😂

I refuse to post on marks thread because it’s like posting on a thread for Nala,

but he’ll do vlogmas when he gets a boyfriend, duck me, or according to this vlog, duck him 😏 keep forgetting zoella has the sex now a days and produces “adult content”
the lad needs help,
I’d say get a therapist but he should just rearrange his mantle piece, that works too.

He came out this year??? Was he straight last year??? What week? Did I miss it?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
can I just ask why is ‘hair wash day’ such a big deal for her?! She makes it sound like it’s the biggest chore in the world....

And I hope someone tells her that the hideous extensions did nothing for her and NOT to get them again.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
yes 😂 I have no idea if he still uploads?
and as I say he produces similar quality material as Nala does so 😐

EXACTLY!!! He’s had a boyfriend before 🤷‍♀️ That he spoke about and vlogged!!
He still uploads mostly driving to a fast food place and trying whats new on the menu...I know thrilling right?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it a bit weird how Mark is so obsessed with finding a bf, it’s all he talks about in his videos, instagram...

Reactions: 10
I find it a bit weird how Mark is so obsessed with finding a bf, it’s all he talks about in his videos, instagram...
Well he fancies Alfie, but gets nothing back from him, so is probably pretty desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Best Friend Winter Beach Picnics

- Showing us the same egg, toast and balsamic vinegar, even adds a timelapse
- Apparently sooo many of ya'll ask her where the balsamic vinegar is from. Okk Zo
- Alfie Christmas shopping on his laptop and Zoe adds "we still have things to buy, I'm not stressed about it" -- of course you aren't Miss Consumerist Millionaire
- She spends 2 minutes talking about wrapping paper and how she'll be colour coding gifts 🙄 "its easier than looking at the tag"

- Zoe haddddd to see Mark "its been so weird not seeing him
- Mark really is number 1 minion. He was freeeeziiinnnggg but traveled 2 hours to sit on a beach with princess peahead but at least he got some footage for those YT views
- I had to skip pass the silent laughing they do

- They are commencing "Project Find Mark a Boyfriend" now he's out. But the fact Zoe will be involved makes me feel it will be tedious. She needs to ensure he will still be his minion even with a bf.

- I fcking hate his sucking up "Mark said this is his favourite vlogmas"

- Marks highlight was coming out, Zoe was her bond deepening with Alfie (apparently) -- not deep enough for that ring tho?? Lol

- So the picnic basket she took to the beach was a gift from Kate Spade -- she took everything out but never looked at it. She only really showed the stuff they send because she left it all on the counter. They sent set of glasses, a bottle of alcohol, a book, skincare and a Kate Spade bag

- Ends vlog with another bath
colour coding gifts!!! In other words she to lazy to write out gift tags!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
adding to update: Yes, they are all spending Christmas in Zalfie's house, but our host will sadly not be cooking again this year, anyway you're all still cordially invited to taste the exquisite instant cusine
I’m so sad that I wasn’t on tattle in the cordially invited days (too lazy to look it up now) because I can just IMAGINE how hard I would lol at everything

Reactions: 16
Has anyone else found that with each subsequent vlogmas vid, you get less far into the video? The first two i watched all the way through (maybe because I was watching in the background) but the last one I think I watched about 5 minutes and didn't bother with the rest. They're just so boring! And it's not because its at home either. Could have done so many at-home related Christmas things, its just sad that the opportunity was there but the whole vlog is just talking at the camera about nothing.

Great reviews!
Big oof.

Reactions: 18
She brought literally no real food. So much chocolate, with a chocolate drink. Nah bro.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.