Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good question 😂 Sean I have no idea, Poppy seems to make wallpapers and gifs and now is selling over priced prints?
Honestly aside from the boost of Alfie and Zoe I have no idea how those two are making a living for the lifestyle they lead tbh. I always wondered if Alfie just 'supplemented' them with a monthly lump sum just because he can.
At one point on IG, Poppy said she does some freelance graphic design work for businesses (or something along those lines). I’d assume Sean MUST do something else for money too...right? Otherwise I have no idea how they’d afford their lifestyle lol

Reactions: 10
Does sean still do YouTube? He started vlogging in 2018? They must get a rake of money for any ads they do

Reactions: 4
I cannot cope with Zoe and Mark mispronouncing normal words and then laughing like little children over it. Wouldn't mind if it was once in a while but it's every 3 seconds they are together!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I cannot cope with Zoe and Mark mispronouncing normal words and then laughing like little children over it. Wouldn't mind if it was once in a while but it's every 3 seconds they are together!
Also it shows they can't have a normal conversation. They always have to be immature

Reactions: 20
She thinks Malteasers, treeslets and foxs biscuits are a picnic :oops: wheres the sandwiches hostess with the mostess?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just out of curiousity, I looked at the ad rates that were posted here at the beginning of the year and counted the number of IG ads (grid only) for our golden trio ;) in November and December.

Obviously, the numbers may have changed since COVID and may not have been 100% accurate, but:

Zoe:
November: 1 x 20,000 = 20,000 or 16,000 if you take 20% for Gleam
December (so far): 1 x 20,000 or 16,000 if you take 20% for Gleam

Alfie (not w/Gleam so I didn’t take the 20% off):
November: 1 x 4,250 = 4,250
December (so far): 1 x 4,250 = 4,250

Poppy:
November: 2 x 6,000 = 12,000 or 9,600 if you take 20% for Gleam
December (so far): 3 x 6,000 = 18,000 or 14,400 if you take out 20% for Gleam

This doesn’t include YT ads and Adsense, IG stories, affiliate links, etc. I’m guessing Zoe has a LOT of earnings from all those on top of this.

With all of Alfie’s investments and big purchases, it wouldn’t surprise me if he was relatively cash poor. He can’t be bringing in that much with futures elf or his YT channel. I’m sure he makes a lot of money from his rentals, but unless he’s paid off the mortgages, a lot of that rental money likely goes towards paying them off. Also makes sense that he sold his car in order to buy the Tesla.

Zoe’s definitely still taking it in with that minimal effort. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t envious🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I Don’t know if anyone has said this but why does she keep showing us her making eggs & tomato on toast? We get it you can make yourself breakfast, now try something else? Looks revolting by the way. Covered in all that balsamic

Reactions: 35
Oh they talk about getting mark a boyfriend in the new vlog, I didn't know he had come our it was known. Did he make a video about it? (not saying he needs to obviously)

Reactions: 5
Just out of curiousity, I looked at the ad rates that were posted here at the beginning of the year and counted the number of IG ads (grid only) for our golden trio ;) in November and December.

Obviously, the numbers may have changed since COVID and may not have been 100% accurate, but:

Zoe:
November: 1 x 20,000 = 20,000 or 16,000 if you take 20% for Gleam
December (so far): 1 x 20,000 or 16,000 if you take 20% for Gleam

Alfie (not w/Gleam so I didn’t take the 20% off):
November: 1 x 4,250 = 4,250
December (so far): 1 x 4,250 = 4,250

Poppy
:
November: 2 x 6,000 = 12,000 or 9,600 if you take 20% for Gleam
December (so far): 3 x 6,000 = 18,000 or 14,400 if you take out 20% for Gleam

This doesn’t include YT ads and Adsense, IG stories, affiliate links, etc. I’m guessing Zoe has a LOT of earnings from all those on top of this.

With all of Alfie’s investments and big purchases, it wouldn’t surprise me if he was relatively cash poor. He can’t be bringing in that much with futures elf or his YT channel. I’m sure he makes a lot of money from his rentals, but unless he’s paid off the mortgages, a lot of that rental money likely goes towards paying them off. Also makes sense that he sold his car in order to buy the Tesla.

Zoe’s definitely still taking it in with that minimal effort. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t envious🤷‍♀️
Yeah £16,000 in a month for one advert isn’t bad is it... no wonder she loves showing us allllllll the STUFF she’s bought!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I Don’t know if anyone has said this but why does she keep showing us her making eggs & tomato on toast? We get it you can make yourself breakfast, now try something else? Looks revolting by the way. Covered in all that balsamic
Just be grateful she didnt spend 5 minutes opening her advent calender.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Best Friend Winter Beach Picnics

- Showing us the same egg, toast and balsamic vinegar, even adds a timelapse
- Apparently sooo many of ya'll ask her where the balsamic vinegar is from. Okk Zo
- Alfie Christmas shopping on his laptop and Zoe adds "we still have things to buy, I'm not stressed about it" -- of course you aren't Miss Consumerist Millionaire
- She spends 2 minutes talking about wrapping paper and how she'll be colour coding gifts 🙄 "its easier than looking at the tag"

- Zoe haddddd to see Mark "its been so weird not seeing him
- Mark really is number 1 minion. He was freeeeziiinnnggg but traveled 2 hours to sit on a beach with princess peahead but at least he got some footage for those YT views
- I had to skip pass the silent laughing they do

- They are commencing "Project Find Mark a Boyfriend" now he's out. But the fact Zoe will be involved makes me feel it will be tedious. She needs to ensure he will still be his minion even with a bf.

- I fcking hate his sucking up "Mark said this is his favourite vlogmas"

- Marks highlight was coming out, Zoe was her bond deepening with Alfie (apparently) -- not deep enough for that ring tho?? Lol

- So the picnic basket she took to the beach was a gift from Kate Spade -- she took everything out but never looked at it. She only really showed the stuff they send because she left it all on the counter. They sent set of glasses, a bottle of alcohol, a book, skincare and a Kate Spade bag

- Ends vlog with another bath

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't worry guys, Zoe and Mark are attempting to respect social distancing but Zoe lends Mark her glove....I mean, come on.

Also, the 'picnic' was just chocolate. Horrendous. Doesn't she ever get bored of stuffing her face with sweets. Eat a bleeping vegetable for christ sake. And pre-made mash doesn't count. Soz.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
this is cruel but I couldn’t help but laugh at her Instagram live. She was up to about 9,000 viewers at one point and then the moment her & Amy started talking about the book it dropped to 3,900 😂😂😂

edit - now down to 2,000 🙈 oh dear

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.