Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemonz

VIP Member
Sorry to be that annoying person (I have searched before posting I promise!)

Does anyone know why/when Zoe deleted her personal Twitter account?
I posted about this a few weeks ago, would have been on the old thread. It was around the time Hollys furlough came out.

Just went back and checked - it was mid August

Reactions: 3

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Because it wasn't her live. She seemed oddly normal for once.
Yeah that’s what I thought! She just seemed so normal and relaxed. I enjoy seeing her as Zoe and not Zoella. It’s like she can’t switch them both off. Soon she will do a Lorraine Kelly and say Zöe Sugg is a character 🤣

newtoyou

VIP Member
Sorry to be that annoying person (I have searched before posting I promise!)

Does anyone know why/when Zoe deleted her personal Twitter account?

Dandelion

Hate to break it to ya but this is why they post fashion hauls on Black Friday! They know they’re going to make a tonne of money from BF sales using their affiliate links.

She would have paid with her own money for the clothes but knowing her return will super high.

errm but aren't all those clothes gifted?

In the description it says " Links below marked with a "*" are affiliate links - which means I receive a percentage of the revenue made from purchasing products through this link. This does not affect you as the consumer or the price of the product. It is also not a paid for promotion or a collaboration/advert with the brands featured. Anything featured below may have been sent by PR's, however I am never under any obligation to post & only talk about or use products I like & would naturally recommend - "

And then EVERYTHING is marked with a "*".

I mean... :rolleyes:
Zoe

Dontistyi

I'm not in a relationship so I don't know the importance of these things. Also, I do agree as a women we should never comment or question when other women should/shouldn't get pregnant as we don't know the fertility issues or preference. Just been thinking if either of them do want a baby what is stopping one of them i.e Zoe from not taking the pill? Or Alfie not wearing a condom? I know it goes against the 'trust' issue if Alfie doesn't or vice versa doesnt want a kid yet. But Alfie's not exactly going to force Zoe to abort the baby or leave her is he? ... I just feel there was so much time in 2020 for them to have a baby and then focus on their business mid 2021 or whenever the world can get back to normal (2022/2023??)

romansalad

Tesla update!

The car is Alfie’s not a joint car if you will
It’s second hand
Alfie is selling his Audi and they are selling their Range Rover which is their joint car
that's weird as almost all of the clips of them driving they are using Range Rover. I think they'll just get new one when it comes out.

clueless

Chatty Member
What do you all think was her best Vlogmas year(s)? I haven't watched any of them in full! But I'd like to watch something festive and (sorry to use this word) cosy..!

sitkx

VIP Member
I went on holiday with a Zoe once, a friend of a friend. The most infuriating weekend of my life. I, like most people on a city break holiday, wanted to be out the hotel by 9am to a) fit in all the sightseeing in and b) there's nothing to do in a hotel other than lie in bed and eat. Of course this girl wanted nothing more than to vegetate in bed until 11 before strolling out for brunch. Then by 3pm she'd be tired and we'd have to head back to the hotel. Wanted to go to burger bars instead of restaurants that served the local cuisine.

Needless to say, by the second day of the trip I went solo and did all the sightseeing myself. There's nothing wrong with not being much a traveller, but why go to places that you won't enjoy AND bring others into your laziness. I'll never forget the clip from one of her New York vlogs where they order in McDonalds to their AirBnB when they have some of the world's best food at their doorstep. Joe was clearly so embarrassed and I think he even said something on the vlog.
could you please link the NY vlog you guys are referencing? I’m soooo curious now

Cloak

VIP Member
does Zoe have a best girlfriend? Aside from Poppy? Who are her female friendship group?

coconochanel

VIP Member
If they decorated the tree in today’s vlog, did she go on Alfie’s shoulders to put the star on (like years past)?

Last year was super awkward, she was saying she didn’t know if she could reach the top of the tree and Alfie said he could do it and she was like “or you could help me...” hinting that she wanted him to lift her, and he basically ignored her AND THEIR LONGSTANDING TRADITION! I must know if the tradition has died altogether or if it’s back after a brief hiatus!
No she does that for the main real tree they buy for the lounge.

Dontistyi

I may enjoy this Xmas vlogs. At first I loved Marks energy in Zoe's videos, it felt Zoe was more alive.. but it will be nice to see the videos without Mark.. Zoe for once actually spend some good time by herself or with Alfie instead of his family.. ...

romansalad

Loool do they even use it? The only exercise Zoe does is moving the quality street from the tin to her mouth and changing channel on the remote. And obvs Alfie is so busyyyyy he has no time. How unfair I’d love to have an at home gym I think without exercise I’d have gone mad in lockdown and they don’t even use it or their massive garden!!!
Zoe was in there once in a video, Alfie used it with a trainer. The most use the gym got was when Joe and Dianne were around