Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leopsy

By the way, do we know if she deletes youtube comments? I think it was the second time I made a comment not mentioning how amazing she is and surprisingly, it does not appear when I open the video through another browser, not being logged in.

Am I missing something?

Reactions: 4

Emmy44

VIP Member
Ngl I do like her vlogmass but I think it’s more of a memory for me to watch them rather than actually maybe enjoying them ? I use to absolutely love them and be excited to watch them so maybe that’s why I will actually watch them
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there

agnor

Did anyone see Zachlower proposing video on instagram? Poppy commented but Zoe just liked it

GossWhore

VIP Member
Yeah, if Zoe was one of my friends, I'd be like: girl, GET OUT. Alfie is so immature. Zoe is too, sure. But I tend to side more with her, he's usually the one that comes across as vindictive and slightly cruel when they fight.
Her only friends are Alfies sister, Alfies mum and her staff. Don't even see them knocking sense into her.

Also Alfie is a Virgo. I'm not saying this is a science. But Dianne is a Taurus 👀
80617294681709d7290c771fa3411e8d.png

• Haha
Day 1. Buy or source a tree (or start getting the 400 down from the loft)
Day 3. Decorate the tree
Day 5. Visit Garden center (if in the correct Tier and safe to do so)
Day 7. Create handmade cards
Day 9. Put together items to donate to charity
Day 11. Hand paint baubles.
Day 13. Decorate a different room to living room
Day 15. Make a wreath
Day 17. DIY gifts for friends
Day 19. Make Gingerbread Biscuits/House and Mulled Wine
Day 21. DIY wrapping paper - recycled and sustainable
Day 23. Take Nala for an actual walk
Day 24. Daily Vlog of festive excitement

Here's some ideas for random activities to film on alternating days that took me 3 minutes. Where's my paycheck?
My point exactly! Easy! And she’s a reasonably creative person so a lot of these should be right up her street!

coconochanel

VIP Member
Zoe even said in one of her vlogmas videos that Amanda makes the red cabbage and something vegetarian for Poopy.

lozzapalozza

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but... Why does she keep posting stories saying "OMG SO MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING ABOUT BLA BLA BLA"?

My question is: how the fuck do they ask her anything?

She posted a story about some stupid chair for Narrrlahhh and right after she posted another story with links to buy the freaking chair because SO MANY people had asked. But it's not possible to answer her stories.
Just wanted to show off the Tesla and get an affiliate in

• Angry
Ah just wondered because I see Joe and Dianne have got vlogmas 1 up today so wondered if Zoe would follow suit!
Yeah it always used to be a case of vlogging every day from 1st -24th Dec meaning the vlogs would be up from the 2nd through to Christmas Day but people seem to just start uploading on the 1st now!

openbook1

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t think they did actually, as I said Zoe loves a freebie but here she actually does seem to enjoy spending many pounds on a shit tonne of candles! B8BW don’t need Zoe’s influence lol
Yeah some were for friends, but she also seemed to get some she didn’t like??

I’ve been posting in Zoe’s threads for ages but never have I said anything quite so controversial 😅😂
Mm, B&BBW is funny as sometimes candles sound like they have nice notes but when you smell them are not very nice. I avoid the sweet ones altogether as they smell like something a teenager has.

Does anyone find it weird how Zoe often refers to objects as ‘him’. Like she’ll put something on a shelf and say ‘I’ll just pop him up there’. Idk I’ve just always noticed it in the years I’ve watched her, how she randomly genders inanimate objects 😂 it’s so uncomfortable

Lilykins

VIP Member
Back to NARLAAAAA:

Nala has all of these characteristics from what we've seen. Poor thing.
I bet Zoe knows none of this and did zero research before buying Nala!

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
Does anyone know why she didn’t do vlogmas in 2014 when she lived in her flat? She said in this vlog that she did it halfway but she was remembering wrong, the one she did half of was 2015 in their old house because the ghost writing scandal came out. 2014 is the only year she never even attempted it 🤔
Wasn't she allegedly "writing" Girl Online?
Or was December after it was released?

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
There is a vlog where they go and get her and they are together, in the old house before alfie could drive!

coconochanel

VIP Member
When I open the video on desktop there's a popup on the video which says "Includes paid promotion". I'm not familiar enough with the rules to know if that's sufficient, but in my mind a generic pop-up for the entire video isn't sufficient - surely it needs to be clear what product and what part of the video is an advertisement, like how clear it is on TV.
Yes I thought it was supposed to say #AD in the title.