Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snackella

Chatty Member
The ghostwriting scandal came out in December 2014 which is why she stopped that year. As far as I can see she completed Vlogmas 2015?
She never lived in her flat during December. She moved to Brighton in like Jan 2014 and they moved into the house in October 2014. There are vlogs from 2014:

Reactions: 2

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
I don’t know why I watch her vlogmas but it’s my festive act of self harm 🙃
Looking back at her 2013 vlogs and laughing about how young they were/sounded.

she had more of a life then ffs 😆😆
the only difference is the audio was shit 🤣
(oh and Amanda and Nick owned the house and had a say in what they were doing)

vatching up on this thread now 😆
Wait, the old house was Amanda and Nicks??

Chloesm

VIP Member
Day 1. Buy or source a tree (or start getting the 400 down from the loft)
Day 3. Decorate the tree
Day 5. Visit Garden center (if in the correct Tier and safe to do so)
Day 7. Create handmade cards
Day 9. Put together items to donate to charity
Day 11. Hand paint baubles.
Day 13. Decorate a different room to living room
Day 15. Make a wreath
Day 17. DIY gifts for friends
Day 19. Make Gingerbread Biscuits/House and Mulled Wine
Day 21. DIY wrapping paper - recycled and sustainable
Day 23. Take Nala for an actual walk
Day 24. Daily Vlog of festive excitement

Here's some ideas for random activities to film on alternating days that took me 3 minutes. Where's my paycheck?
You should be hired at A to Z 😂 😂
but I don't how beneficial/convenient it could be for you😂

• Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
A podcast? well she could have a episode discussing Gavin and Stacey which is their fav episode and how would they have taken the characters etc, week after it could be Harry Potter and which House do they think they would have ended up in and how well would they have done in the spells and potion classes etc, after that it could be autumn decor and food tips then week after that all things Christmas episode where she invites Poopy, Sean Nick and Amanda on to talk about their fav year/part of Christmas at Zoe's house.

fwooper

VIP Member
She never lived in her flat during December. She moved to Brighton in like Jan 2014 and they moved into the house in October 2014. There are vlogs from 2014:
I know, but the ghostwriting scandal still came out in December 2014.

lemondaze

You know when she was like “we haven’t hugged since March” was she being serious or ?! I cba to watch her hahaha

epicmature

Chatty Member
Ahhh thank you for this! I got confused because I thought she was in that flat for way longer than 9 months

Emmy44

VIP Member
I can't believe I am about to say this, but after all of Niomi's drama, I like Zoe better. She is a pain in the ARRZHHH, Alfie is so annoying, of course she lives in a bubble and does nothing, but her last vlog was 'nice'.
I am not gonna lie, rn, in the middle of Covid, after losing my job, I wish I had her time and money; i would use it to work out, buy pretty things, take care of myself, drink some wine while burning some candels and stuff.
And drop that usless man child.
Ooh I haven’t followed Niomi for yearsss, what happened?!