Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonlime

VIP Member

This could be her blue figaro, living its best life instead of getting rusty 😭 they don't deserve nice things
I absolutely adore Figaros. I can't believe her senseless consumerism at this point.

Also it’s not really relevant but it’s not even a Terry’s chocolate orange hot chocolate, it’s just a hot chocolate with orange syrup in 😭🤣🤣
Might just be me but that sounds revolting to me 😂 Too sweet! Does it taste nice?

Reactions: 4

PowerliftingOtter

This is the thing when these youtubers say 'I cant remember ordering that' I mean lets be honest have you ever forgotten something you ordered even if you ordered a lot? I know I haven't!

That could mean makeup products or jewellery she's wearing as well though as she normally links those.

That could be if the item she had has sold out so she linked a similar item.
She definitely didn’t know about the gold necklace that she’d been sent.

LisaCol

Especially for a boring Cadbury’s one!!!
Plus if you want an advent calendar you don't wait til the last min!! I ordered mine online at beginning of Nov prob just before the lockdown started as if they didn't have it they would prob just sub it for another one! 😁

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
What do we think her xmas plans are this year? I’m guessing just the usual get together with Alfie’s family, I wonder if she’ll make an effort to go and see her grandparents or not?

She won’t be allowed to if she bubbles with Alfie’s family as that is 3 households!

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
I hadn't realized they still had the Range Rover. So now that's a Tesla SUV, Range Rover SUV, Mini Cooper, Audi and Nissan vintage Figaro. They can never claim they got that Tesla for the environment lol
Did Alfie at least sell his Volkswagen or is that still collecting bird shit on their driveway too?

lozzapalozza

There's been influencers who have broke the rules and badly. Like Ana Kingsorth, that I fully disagreed with and it was so wrong of her and she deserved to be called out. If Z & A has friends and family over then I'd disagree with that too. Going on a walk isn't bad of them to do imo, it's fresh air for half an hour. You shouldn't just assume everyone is a selfish rule-breaker. We've all had it tough.

We all have different opinions, clearly. But I think I'd rather be in a flat on my own than in a mansion with Alfie 😳 I'm sure we can agree on that
It’s hard not to assume at the minute when all over the news and social media they are showing videos of people doing exactly that and mass gatherings in protest over the lockdown. The amount of people I know meeting up with friends and in their houses, even the amount of people out and about even when everywhere is shut baffles me!
Yes, we do and I can agree with you there 😂😂😂

lozzapalozza

Whose loungewear was she flogging? They should definitely know that she let her dog leak arse all over them and rubbed it into the fabric before advertising it - the level of disrespect and unprofessionalism is astounding her.
Pretty sure it was Karen Millen! And lol this was in April I just found it 🤣

Attachments

Sosso

She made one for Alfie and one for her mum. Time: 14.55 there is the one she gave to her mum

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
If you compare Zoe's work effort to Dianne its embarrassing. After 2 months of dancing 10 hours a day 6 days a week, Dianne has in the last 2 weeks posted 8 times of Instagram, 2 vlogs, one live workout, filmed 2 TV shows and also been on strictly every Saturday night, although she only has to sit there. You wouldn't blame her taking a rest but then poor Zoe's only done one story and a few vlogs.

If she's done with social media quit. She's got enough money and i think the world could just about cope with covid and no Zoella content. She needs to be honest with herself. She's as money obsessed as Tory Deyes and does it because she's greedy
Well the reason Zoe has stopped posting on Instagram is because it's all so fake. Dianne just posts what she wants

yepyep

Joe and Dianne seem particularly loved up at the moment. I suspect ots,partly due to her being away and overhyped through their social media, but am I the only one really hoping they get engaged over Christmas just to then watch the fallout with Zoe?
Nah I want it too:LOL:

Reactions: 3

Mlr

Brighton is in tear 2, does that mean they will have to spend christmas alone? Sorry if this is annoying I’m not from the uk😅😬

Reactions: 3