Zoe Sugg #23 cosy as can be, lacking in vitamin d, furloughed her one employee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just started watching her vlog and how many times can a grown woman say the word COSY!!!!!
I just felt sad for her.... she is stuck in a rut, won’t try anything that is out of her comfort zone - she says stuff on TV but let’s face it anything out of her comfort zone she won’t - and basically is so scared of ever being critiqued on anything - a massive reason I think why she won’t try and do anything. She clearly doesn’t want to vlog or do YouTube any more, but without that, what else would she do?!
She is just in a cycle of sitting on the sofa, eating chocolate and going to a garden centre. Fine if you are 80.... but a 30 year old?

Reactions: 19
I suffer from SAD in the summer as I hate the heat and this time of year (autumn/winter) is my favourite but I have NEVER met someone so commercially obsessed with this time of year as she is... especially for someone who supposedly gets SAD in the winter 🙄
I get SAD in the summer too! Sending you love x

Reactions: 11
Did anybody else expect her to put effort into Halloween. Didn't she say they have a film club instead she posts watching strictly with no decor in sight. I know it's petty but I imagined she'd go crazy with her 400 porch pumpkins and decor since she said she wants to go full out? Also I'd like her to show making puree from those pumpkins since most of them aren't cooking pumpkins but animal feeding ones. They will all rot there.
ps happy halloween everybody!

Reactions: 18
I feel a bit bad for saying this because to be honest, maybe she's really suffering from that but I don't trust Zoe. This teeny tiny thing, this "I'm anxious", "coooosy", "I'm smaaaall, fragile and vulnerable" come on...it makes me sick.
I completely understand anxiety and mental health is such an important thing (VERY important to be honest) but this girl is lazy, selfish and a bad person. She laughs at her friends as soon as she has a chance and only cares about her.

What about Alfie? Well...he is as selfish as his girlfriend and they both think about the business, therefore, they deserve each other and all their mountain of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Zoe seems really happy when Joe is around and vice versa, it's a shame that she only really sees him when he makes the effort to come down and stay with them.

Reactions: 14
loling at the fact zoe and alfie both posted a picture of the tv yet they’re clearly both opposite ends of the living room. these two absolutely scream hating spending time together properly

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Based on the size of her arse now that lid needs to go straight back on.

Zoe seems weirdly obsessed doing what Dianne's doing - releasing a brownie video hours after Dianne did a buswellness cooking vlog, exercising with her mum while ignoring buswellness and now doing the jive after being taught by professional dancer Joe sugg. It must kill her that in every aspect of her life Dianne's proving more successful. She's even smaller than teeny tiny Zoe.
Can someone screenshot her arse please, I cba to watch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tbh I think Zoe has given up on the marriage thing, even though she wants it deep down. She has to, for her own sanity, because if she was honest with the fact that Alfie doesn't care about her wants she'd probably lose it.

I don't think she'll be ballsy enough to actually blow up and confront Alfie though until she's in her mid-30s and there's a more genuine, pressing worry about having kids / being able to have as many as she wants in time. I think once there's an actual risk of her not being able to be a mother (her only other major goal) she'll draw the line then.

Reactions: 25
Based on the size of her arse now that lid needs to go straight back on.

Zoe seems weirdly obsessed doing what Dianne's doing - releasing a brownie video hours after Dianne did a buswellness cooking vlog, exercising with her mum while ignoring buswellness and now doing the jive after being taught by professional dancer Joe sugg. It must kill her that in every aspect of her life Dianne's proving more successful. She's even smaller than teeny tiny Zoe.
I dont think theres any competition between them. Diannes a successful dancer..but zoe has made her living doing what she does and shes done VERY well outta it.

Reactions: 9
So people mentioned Joe's vlog....Did anyone else notice she went for a run in that top and leggings...then just wore them all day as well? Into the evening? Ew.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So people mentioned Joe's vlog....Did anyone else notice she went for a run in that top and leggings...then just wore them all day as well? Into the evening? Ew.
She is disgusting she has openly admitted in the past to not washing her hair for two weeks

• Sick
  • Wow
She is disgusting she has openly admitted in the past to not washing her hair for two weeks
Lol yeh when she said in her latest vlog that she had had more greasy days in 2020 then clean hair days.... I mean.... there are no words! I had a baby in March.... I’ve managed to make sure my hair is washed every other day! But somehow Zoe is incapable!

Just saw this on TikTok. It’s a massive reach but a few people have commented on it. Apparently there is a poem about suicide that says something like don’t kill yourself until your shampoo and conditioner run out at the same time (because it almost never happens).

I am not saying at all that Zoe is suicidal, please understand that but I wonder if she sees any of these comments about the connection to her innocent post and thinks, uhoh.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure that Joe has his own mind and wouldn’t even consider not progressing in his own life because of Zoe’s choices. 2 years isn’t particularly long to be with someone before getting engaged. I think he might propose within the next 6-12 months, post Strictly.
I agree he has his own mind but there's no way he will get engaged, married or have kids before Zoe because he knows she won't be happy and wouldn't upset her.i like them both by the way but it's clearly obvious to anyone over the age of 15 that Zoe's relationship is going nowhere.

Reactions: 8
Zoe seems really happy when Joe is around and vice versa, it's a shame that she only really sees him when he makes the effort to come down and stay with them.
She also seems much happier when Mark is around. It's blatantly obvious she's not getting that kind of joy and companionship with Alfie. It's more obvious when others are around. I would feel sorry for her, but I still remember the DV thing and always will.

Reactions: 31
Realistically if they want children she has until 35. After 35 there are several risk associated with pregnancy for women. But I get a feeling Alfie is the one calling the shots, they have to wait until HE is ready for children. Which is so pathetic as he will be one of those men who does duck all every day and expects his partner to care for their children bc he is “busy”
Actually, you're kinda right (although I don't fully agree with your first sentence).
I studied healthcare and had a course specifically about disabilities, hereditary conditions and pregnancy risks.
After 35 the risks for complications and disabilities for the baby rise ridiculously fast (hyperbole from 35 for most of the complications/conditions). It was really a shock and an eye-opener for me.

Does this mean it's impossible to conceive (naturally) after 35 and have a healthy baby, no, not at all. Especially with today's possibilities in medicine/science. But the risks of something going wrong are much higher than before 35, especially for the first pregnancy.
Around 20-25 is ideal (biologically speaking).

So again, it's not impossible to get a healthy baby after 35 or (much) older, there's just quite a few more risks involved and mother and child should be monitored a bit more closely. So we should be very grateful for modern medicine!
(And yes, stuff can go wrong before 35 too, but statistically and biologically speaking the odds are way better when you're younger).

(English isn't my native language and my studies also weren't in English, so apologies if I made mistakes, I think I translated correctly though)
Anyway, moving on to Zoe again!

• Heart
Actually, you're kinda right (although I don't fully agree with your first sentence).
I studied healthcare and had a course specifically about disabilities, hereditary conditions and pregnancy risks.
After 35 the risks for complications and disabilities for the baby rise ridiculously fast (hyperbole from 35 for most of the complications/conditions). It was really a shock and an eye-opener for me.

Does this mean it's impossible to conceive (naturally) after 35 and have a healthy baby, no, not at all. Especially with today's possibilities in medicine/science. But the risks of something going wrong are much higher than before 35, especially for the first pregnancy.
Around 20-25 is ideal (biologically speaking).

So again, it's not impossible to get a healthy baby after 35 or (much) older, there's just quite a few more risks involved and mother and child should be monitored a bit more closely. So we should be very grateful for modern medicine!
(And yes, stuff can go wrong before 35 too, but statistically and biologically speaking the odds are way better when you're younger).

(English isn't my native language and my studies also weren't in English, so apologies if I made mistakes, I think I translated correctly though)
Anyway, moving on to Zoe again!
I'm currently a physician in training - and can agree to this as well. Statistically, the risk definitely does increase - although whether it is over 35 or over the age of 40 is still debated.

But I think the important thing here is the societal pressure that women have to have children by a certain age or this sense of looming "deadline". We have enough problems to deal with in life without this being added on to everything else. Having been in school already for so many years and seeing high school friends around me already having kids (even though I'm younger than Zoe) is already stress-inducing. This is why I'd rather not post about how many years someone has left to have a baby.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.