Zoe Sugg #23 cosy as can be, lacking in vitamin d, furloughed her one employee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've no doubt that Zoe is the reason that Joe hasn't gotten engaged yet, he knows she will lose her reason because his relationship is only 2 years in and a million times more serious than hers after 8
I’m pretty sure that Joe has his own mind and wouldn’t even consider not progressing in his own life because of Zoe’s choices. 2 years isn’t particularly long to be with someone before getting engaged. I think he might propose within the next 6-12 months, post Strictly.

Reactions: 56
View attachment 294583
Thank god Alfie is here to explain this to us.
😂 what would we do without Aldie!

Yeah maybe Zoe isn’t actually bothered about getting married or having children anymore... people change and perhaps she has realised her ‘lifestyle’ wouldn’t accommodate this. If she is happy as she is (how She could be, but that’s another story) maybe she doesn’t want anything to change or disrupt that . I can’t imagine zalfie having a baby at all!

Reactions: 13
Realistically if they want children she has until 35. After 35 there are several risk associated with pregnancy for women. But I get a feeling Alfie is the one calling the shots, they have to wait until HE is ready for children. Which is so pathetic as he will be one of those men who does duck all every day and expects his partner to care for their children bc he is “busy”

Reactions: 8
Realistically if they want children she has until 35. After 35 there are several risk associated with pregnancy for women. But I get a feeling Alfie is the one calling the shots, they have to wait until HE is ready for children. Which is so pathetic as he will be one of those men who does duck all every day and expects his partner to care for their children bc he is “busy”
This is nonsense. Your risks associated with having kids goes up from about 16!! The older you get, the more risk yes but plenty of women have healthy babies after 35. These attitudes are why so many women feel such pressure to have children by a certain age and give up careers etc to meet societies expectations.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103
I know that we keep going over the same ground, but their relationship really does intrigue me. I think one of two things is going on. Either, they are really really proper smitten with each other and they genuinely (probably more him than her) just don't feel a huge need to get married and find the whole thing faintly ridiculous, and just take all the speculation with a pinch of salt. Perhaps they want to keep some things private, and it's like their own little humorous secret. Someone mentioned that Alfie's parents got married after the kids were born so I can see how that would influence your own decisions; and I guess Zoe having divorced parents might affect her feelings about it.

Second option, and this is what I am leaning towards, is that yeah, they're way too intertwined with each other and so, while neither of them has done something tangibly wrong, and nothing is alarm bell-y enough for them to have "crisis talks"... they both probably know that they are way too involved for it to be an easy break up. Living in a big house like that at such a young age is a problem. While other 20-somethings live an easy and free life, not really weighed down by too much, these two are welded down to the ground with a bleeping huge anchor to that house, and his career really does depend on her. Not only that but their joint business as well, not to mention the family ties. Getting married doesn't really compare to all the other ties they've got to each other. I went through a breakup when I was 30 and it was hard enough having the balls to get everything on the table without my whole career and brand being linked to the other person, and thousands of eyes watching. If she is anxious and he is a massive childish dick, I think it's an elephant in the room that neither of them will acknowledge. It has to all come to a head somehow.
Hes 27. Hes no interest in marriage. The pair of them are loaded..they will have no money worries ever in their lives. I feel no sympathy for either of them they are extremely privileged

Nonsense. Look around at people in their 40s having kids these days. Yes some with IVF and others without. They know they arent mature enough to look after a kid yet and i say fair play.

This is nonsense. Your risks associated with having kids goes up from about 16!! The older you get, the more risk yes but plenty of women have healthy babies after 35. These attitudes are why so many women feel such pressure to have children by a certain age and give up careers etc to meet societies expectations.
Yes!!! Exactly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hes 27. Hes no interest in marriage. The pair of them are loaded..they will have no money worries ever in their lives. I feel no sympathy for either of them they are extremely privileged
Sure, they're privileged in terms of cash flow, but other than that? I don't envy either of them. They don't seem to lead enriching or rewarding lives.

(side note on the privilege debate. Not having sympathy for people because they're loaded is quite an interesting way to view the world. There are lots more things to life than having money).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sure, they're privileged in terms of cash flow, but other than that? I don't envy either of them. They don't seem to lead enriching or rewarding lives.

(side note on the privilege debate. Not having sympathy for people because they're loaded is quite an interesting way to view the world. There are lots more things to life than having money).
I know there are.

You think theyd be more enriched by having children? They have the means to do whatever they want..travel, buy property, eat out, buy stuff , have loads of kids. They clearly dont want to do these things otherwise they would do them all. Maybe they are actually content.

Reactions: 4
What I don't understand is: she suffers from seasonal affective disorder and craves all year long autumn and Christmas, when weather is more miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What I don't understand is: she suffers from seasonal affective disorder and craves all year long autumn and Christmas, when weather is more miserable.
Does she hell suffer from SAD. she talks a load of rubbish. Lets be honest she goes to bed at 6pm all year round!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I suffer from SAD in the summer as I hate the heat and this time of year (autumn/winter) is my favourite but I have NEVER met someone so commercially obsessed with this time of year as she is... especially for someone who supposedly gets SAD in the winter 🙄

Reactions: 21
2 things:

1) the size of her arse in joes vlog in those for awful jogging bottoms

2) how desperate is she to show she is a good dancer. Totally trying to take away all the hard work from Dianne by doing a few jive kicks.

Reactions: 18
My Grandmother had her only surviving child at 42, in the 1960s! There's so much variance in people, you can be struggling to get pregnant at 25 whilst someone else has a drunken slip up at 45 and gets pregnant after just the one go of it.

Reactions: 26
shes cracked open the tin of Roses.
Based on the size of her arse now that lid needs to go straight back on.

Zoe seems weirdly obsessed doing what Dianne's doing - releasing a brownie video hours after Dianne did a buswellness cooking vlog, exercising with her mum while ignoring buswellness and now doing the jive after being taught by professional dancer Joe sugg. It must kill her that in every aspect of her life Dianne's proving more successful. She's even smaller than teeny tiny Zoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.