Zoe Sugg #23 cosy as can be, lacking in vitamin d, furloughed her one employee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that we keep going over the same ground, but their relationship really does intrigue me. I think one of two things is going on. Either, they are really really proper smitten with each other and they genuinely (probably more him than her) just don't feel a huge need to get married and find the whole thing faintly ridiculous, and just take all the speculation with a pinch of salt. Perhaps they want to keep some things private, and it's like their own little humorous secret. Someone mentioned that Alfie's parents got married after the kids were born so I can see how that would influence your own decisions; and I guess Zoe having divorced parents might affect her feelings about it.

Second option, and this is what I am leaning towards, is that yeah, they're way too intertwined with each other and so, while neither of them has done something tangibly wrong, and nothing is alarm bell-y enough for them to have "crisis talks"... they both probably know that they are way too involved for it to be an easy break up. Living in a big house like that at such a young age is a problem. While other 20-somethings live an easy and free life, not really weighed down by too much, these two are welded down to the ground with a bleeping huge anchor to that house, and his career really does depend on her. Not only that but their joint business as well, not to mention the family ties. Getting married doesn't really compare to all the other ties they've got to each other. I went through a breakup when I was 30 and it was hard enough having the balls to get everything on the table without my whole career and brand being linked to the other person, and thousands of eyes watching. If she is anxious and he is a massive childish dick, I think it's an elephant in the room that neither of them will acknowledge. It has to all come to a head somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I know that we keep going over the same ground, but their relationship really does intrigue me. I think one of two things is going on. Either, they are really really proper smitten with each other and they genuinely (probably more him than her) just don't feel a huge need to get married and find the whole thing faintly ridiculous, and just take all the speculation with a pinch of salt. Perhaps they want to keep some things private, and it's like their own little humorous secret. Someone mentioned that Alfie's parents got married after the kids were born so I can see how that would influence your own decisions; and I guess Zoe having divorced parents might affect her feelings about it.

Second option, and this is what I am leaning towards, is that yeah, they're way too intertwined with each other and so, while neither of them has done something tangibly wrong, and nothing is alarm bell-y enough for them to have "crisis talks"... they both probably know that they are way too involved for it to be an easy break up. Living in a big house like that at such a young age is a problem. While other 20-somethings live an easy and free life, not really weighed down by too much, these two are welded down to the ground with a bleeping huge anchor to that house, and his career really does depend on her. Not only that but their joint business as well, not to mention the family ties. Getting married doesn't really compare to all the other ties they've got to each other. I went through a breakup when I was 30 and it was hard enough having the balls to get everything on the table without my whole career and brand being linked to the other person, and thousands of eyes watching. If she is anxious and he is a massive childish dick, I think it's an elephant in the room that neither of them will acknowledge. It has to all come to a head somehow.
I'm convinced the minute Joe settles down and either gets engaged or Dianne gets pregnant will cause a major meltdown for Zoe.

Zoe has a desperate need to always been seen as top dog and wouldn't be able to cope with her younger brother having a future life that she wants. Or even just being seen in a more successful relationship. Weirdly I reckon staying with them and seeing hiw fucked up Zoe and Alfies relationship might actually spur Joe on as, he'll realise just what a great girlfriend he's actually got

Reactions: 36
That pic of their hands for her publication of her crap book is stupid just clickbait like you have all said.

Reactions: 24
😂lol just shows how little she has going on in her life that her porch is that important!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
did I really just read 43 pages of her threads to get all caught up on a friday night? yes, yes i did 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
no but seriously I cannot reiterate this enough, I only joined tattle a couple months ago (didn’t know anything like this existed it was only cos madison plant/knowles tweeted about it ages ago) but omg now I read the threads about all my fav youtubers (sort of wish I never started) and I cannot believe all the things I have never noticed before and how everything and everyone is sooooo fake (I was so obsessed with Zalfie, I fancied Alfie for ages too 😂😂😂) even like saffron barker and sophia and cinzia I was so blind to all their negative traits. What was life before tattle?!?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I’m starting to think maybe she’s not that bothered about the marriage thing. Surely if the desire was that strong, she would have left already, despite how involved their lives are...she’d find a way to move on? Because why would she want to waste another second of her youth with him? Ideally she has until about 37 to have babies although technically until like 40.

Reactions: 8
I just think it’s so funny that they’ve took the time to take that picture. Probably took several and discussed the position of their hands. Their life is so sad.
this made me laugh as I imagined them just standing around their bed, positioning their hands to get the perfect ‘gram.

Z: “Wait, let me angle my hand a little this way so it looks more engagement-y.”

A:“ yo, that’s shick” yes sick spelled that way on purpose lol

and then probably going into an editing app and fixing it up to make it ~ aesthetic goals~

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
FA6A4485-4DFD-42B5-BEE6-4D9DB3214B54.jpeg

Thank god Alfie is here to explain this to us.

AEB4216D-6A1E-42FC-942D-39FA6F77D120.png

Also, why the hell can he not seem to tolerate his eyes being in photos? What’s this all about? I don’t understand!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I'm convinced the minute Joe settles down and either gets engaged or Dianne gets pregnant will cause a major meltdown for Zoe.

Zoe has a desperate need to always been seen as top dog and wouldn't be able to cope with her younger brother having a future life that she wants. Or even just being seen in a more successful relationship. Weirdly I reckon staying with them and seeing hiw fucked up Zoe and Alfies relationship might actually spur Joe on as, he'll realise just what a great girlfriend he's actually got
I've no doubt that Zoe is the reason that Joe hasn't gotten engaged yet, he knows she will lose her reason because his relationship is only 2 years in and a million times more serious than hers after 8

Reactions: 14
I've no doubt that Zoe is the reason that Joe hasn't gotten engaged yet, he knows she will lose her reason because his relationship is only 2 years in and a million times more serious than hers after 8
Could you imagine knowing you're the reason your brother hasn't proposed and yet being ok with that. This is why I have no sympathy for her or her crappy relationship. She's just a completely selfish witch

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.