Zoe Sugg #23 cosy as can be, lacking in vitamin d, furloughed her one employee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watched Joe's vlog and cringed at how desperately Zoe wants to be asked on strictly?
One of my favourites bits from the vlog was the smirk joe had when he talked about the new crappy future self hoodie, he used the term drop, you could see in his eyes he was taking the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm late to the party but OMG that pic of their hands! In addition to what you guys have said about it being clickbait and imagining the behind the scenes arguing while setting up the shot, the pic looks like one that celebs post when they've had a baby and are holding hands with the newborn. They are so weird and they can clickbait all they want but they are so irrelevant now. If they do ever get engaged (lol) is anyone even going to care??!

Reactions: 8
One of my favourites bits from the vlog was the smirk joe had when he talked about the new crappy future self hoodie, he used the term drop, you could see in his eyes he was taking the piss.
One of mine was when she said to him 'can you remember when you used to chase me' and he said yeah but we arnt 12 anymore'.:ROFLMAO:

Lol yeh when she said in her latest vlog that she had had more greasy days in 2020 then clean hair days.... I mean.... there are no words! I had a baby in March.... I’ve managed to make sure my hair is washed every other day! But somehow Zoe is incapable!
Why would you not wash your hair in lockdown when you have naff all to do 24/7

Reactions: 12
You think theyd be more enriched by having children? They have the means to do whatever they want..travel, buy property, eat out, buy stuff , have loads of kids. They clearly dont want to do these things otherwise they would do them all. Maybe they are actually content.
I didn’t say kids would be the way to achieve that. But yes they could be enriching their lives in tons of ways. Travel (not at the moment), charitable work, education, so much! But they’re stagnating. Maybe they are content, yes. Who knows. It just seems like a massive waste to me!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Midsommar resonanted with Zoe last night. So many women shared that they found themselves questioning their relationship and realising how terrible their boyfriend was after watching it. The director literally describes it as a break-up film (in the guise of a horror movie) and wrote it after his own break-up:

I’ve been in relationships where I feel that I care a lot more than the partner, and I’m clinging to something and don’t want to let go of something even after it stops working.

Sound familiar?

• Heart
I read an article yesterday about how platonic co-parenting is becoming incredibly popular, and there are apps out there for people who want children but don't have the time to faff around finding someone to fall in love with - they just meet someone who can be their mate and choose them based on their mutual beliefs on how to raise a child.

Zoe still has hope! XD

Reactions: 16
Also in the vlog when she claimed she wasn’t trying and that is why Joe could out run her. Give it up!

That is their bedroom.

One of mine was when she said to him 'can you remember when you used to chase me' and he said yeah but we arnt 12 anymore'.:ROFLMAO:

That’s what I thought! Not like she was busy or anything and had too much else to do!!

Reactions: 6
to be fair I’ve been working from home since March and the “I’ve had more greasy days than freshly washed days” is something I competely related to lol. one thing this year has been good for is hair training and letting your hair get more oily than usual - it’s good for it! especially with coloured hair too why wash it every other day and let your £££ colour fade just to sit at home?! I’m washing about once a week at the moment and my hairs never felt healthier.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I agree he has his own mind but there's no way he will get engaged, married or have kids before Zoe because he knows she won't be happy and wouldn't upset her.i like them both by the way but it's clearly obvious to anyone over the age of 15 that Zoe's relationship is going nowhere.
That’s just completely unrealistic. Could you imagine Joe and Dianne (both early 30’s) deciding not to get married and have kids because Zoe would be sad? They may love her and I’m sure they’d recognise that she’d be envious, but I just can’t see any way that they’d jeopardise their own chance of having a family etc on the basis of Zoe being in a dead end relationship. It’s much more likely that the decision around having children will be factored around Dianne’s career goals and schedule, due to the nature of her work.

For all that Zoe is making a poor choice in settling for Alfie and probably still wants marriage and kids for herself, I also doubt she’d want people she cares about to put their lives on hold on her behalf. If Joe and Dianne have kids she’ll get to be cool Auntie Zoe and produce baby content without having her life impacted in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
to be fair I’ve been working from home since March and the “I’ve had more greasy days than freshly washed days” is something I competely related to lol. one thing this year has been good for is hair training and letting your hair get more oily than usual - it’s good for it! especially with coloured hair too why wash it every other day and let your £££ colour fade just to sit at home?! I’m washing about once a week at the moment and my hairs never felt healthier.
But you’ve been WORKING from home. Completely understandable I bet you’re knackered! This lazy witch sits on her arse all day doing duck all

Reactions: 27
I'm the same age as Zoe, as is my boyfriend and most people in our circle of friends. I have now seen two cases within our friend group where a couple has been together for years and years and the guy has not wanted to commit. The girl has given him an ultimatum, which has led to a breakup. Then the guy has immediately started a new relationship and within two years they have either been engaged or having a baby. This is a tale as old as time. It's not that he does not want to commit, it's that he does not want to commit to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
He will keep her waiting and waiting
I'm sure he does love her in some way but the main reason he's still with her is she keeps him relevant. It's really cruel how he treats her and sad how she sticks around (not that I'm a fan of her)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
But you’ve been WORKING from home. Completely understandable I bet you’re knackered! This lazy witch sits on her arse all day doing duck all
not really but even if I had all the free time in the world I wouldn’t wash my hair more than necessary to sit around the house, especially with colour on it! it’s just a waste and not letting your hair get oily isn’t good for it. don’t really see any issue, I know loads of people who have used lockdown to either train their hair to not need washing so often or to look after the health of it. even my hairdresser only washes once a week lol 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
not really but even if I had all the free time in the world I wouldn’t wash my hair more than necessary to sit around the house, especially with colour on it! it’s just a waste and not letting your hair get oily isn’t good for it. don’t really see any issue, I know loads of people who have used lockdown to either train their hair to not need washing so often or to look after the health of it. even my hairdresser only washes once a week lol 🤷🏼‍♀️
Zoe did this before lockdown though so 🤷🏻‍♀️ she also goes on a run and then sits in her sweaty clothes all day. She’s not training her hair, she’s just a grotty witch.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
OT but I just watched this old vlog of Zoes and wondered about all the stairs she's going down in the first minutes with Nala. Can someone explain to me how mich levels their house have or which rooms are on which levels? 🙈

Reactions: 2
Just a point I wanted to make regarding the baby talk - we need to remember that Zoe and Alfie are millionaires and can definitely afford multiple rounds of IVF / the best healthcare money can buy, even if they choose to start trying to conceive a bit later in life.

Personally I do think that if it were completely down to Zoe they’d be trying already, but tbh I don’t think that her needing to conceive before 35 is that big of a deal because they have the resources to try when they both want to, even if it is when they’re older.

Reactions: 17
Am I wrong or did Joe say in his vlog that Nala had a poo, then the camera pans out and no sign of Zoe with a poo bag?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.