Zoe Sugg #23 cosy as can be, lacking in vitamin d, furloughed her one employee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Elle for title suggestion.

A quick recap for any newbies since the last thread Zoe has....

Decorated her porch with hay bales, corn and a million pumpkins for autumn/halloween even though only her 3 friends and her postman will see it.
The hostess with the mostess hosted Mark a bday dinner...jacket potatoes with a few topping and a bday cake.
She has watched Harry Potter for the milllionth time
Alfie has given her a Promise ring for her 30th birthday,
She been called out by the Daily mail for putting her slave Hollie on furlough and then buying a two million pound office.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thanks to @Elle for title suggestion.

A quick recap for any newbies since the last thread Zoe has....

Decorated her porch with hay bales, corn and a million pumpkins for autumn/halloween even though only her 3 friends and her postman will see it.
The hostess with the mostess hosted Mark a bday dinner...jacket potatoes with a few topping and a bday cake.
She has watched Harry Potter for the milllionth time
Alfie has given her a Promise ring for her 30th birthday,
She been called out by the Daily mail for putting her slave Hollie on furlough and then buying a two million pound office.
And her 9.1 million followers on insta tbf 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Ah I thought the title about her furloughing Holly was hilarious , shame that wasn’t used!! Something like cosy as can be, lacking in vitamin d, furloughed her one employee!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Ah I thought the title about her furloughing Holly was hilarious , shame that wasn’t used!! Something like cosy as can be, lacking in vitamin d, furloughed her one employee!
Yes but you use the title with the most likes.

Reactions: 9
Remember maybe a year or 2 ago, Zoe and Maddie did a Q&A while they were driving out to Lush, and Maddie was talking about a previous relationship she was in and how it was not the right relationship but it was a hard decision for her to leave especially as they had been together for a few years (something along those lines?). Everyone here was saying it was similar to what we see of Zoe and Alfie, and that it almost seemed like Maddie was saying some of it because she wanted Zoe to hear it. But Zoe was just smiling and nodding along, saying Maddie was strong and in such a better place now. Makes me sad, because Maddie was able to leave a bad relationship, find someone new, get married, and is now pregnant, during which time Zoe and Alfie never progressed their relationship.

Reactions: 62
Remember maybe a year or 2 ago, Zoe and Maddie did a Q&A while they were driving out to Lush, and Maddie was talking about a previous relationship she was in and how it was not the right relationship but it was a hard decision for her to leave especially as they had been together for a few years (something along those lines?). Everyone here was saying it was similar to what we see of Zoe and Alfie, and that it almost seemed like Maddie was saying some of it because she wanted Zoe to hear it. But Zoe was just smiling and nodding along, saying Maddie was strong and in such a better place now. Makes me sad, because Maddie was able to leave a bad relationship, find someone new, get married, and is now pregnant, during which time Zoe and Alfie never progressed their relationship.
it's like as if Zoe was completely blind and couldn't see the flaws in her relationship

Reactions: 26
I remember that! It felt like such foreshadowing. If Zoe had any neurons not comatose from all the sugar and lack of nutrients, she'd have seen the parallel.

Reactions: 24
I know nobody can judge another persons relationship but I feel like Zoe needs someone really strong in her life and someone who will push her to be the best she can be, get out of her comfort zone, and provide the things she desperately wants: marriage and babies. Alfie is a dead weight at this point. Comfortable for her but not right for her.

Reactions: 29
I know nobody can judge another persons relationship but I feel like Zoe needs someone really strong in her life and someone who will push her to be the best she can be, get out of her comfort zone, and provide the things she desperately wants: marriage and babies. Alfie is a dead weight at this point. Comfortable for her but not right for her.
I don't think she necessarily needs someone to push her to become a better version of herself – that's what life coaches and therapists are for. She simply needs someone who a) loves her for who she is and not for her YouTube fame b) wants to have a family and is clear about their intentions.

Reactions: 32
“Look my millions of followers, my head boyfriend that doesn’t care about me is such a manchild hahaha!!!”
Is all I can see whenever she posts anything about that man
😂😂😂 I mean at least she has self awareness! Remember when they did these drawings of their future and his didn’t even have her in? That speaks volumes! Zoe just find the strength and ditch him! Even ur haters would applaud you for that! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I don’t feel sorry for her I’ve decided. She’s obviously happy to be going nowhere with that absolute idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
😂😂😂 I mean at least she has self awareness! Remember when they did these drawings of their future and his didn’t even have her in? That speaks volumes! Zoe just find the strength and ditch him! Even ur haters would applaud you for that! 😂
didn't he say that he forgot about her in the drawing and said about getting a second one done?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She fooled me too with that painting of the mat. Was happy to see her do something (even if copied, it was a start). Should have guessed really. She's just a billboard not a person anymore.

Reactions: 12
“Look my millions of followers, my head boyfriend that doesn’t care about me is such a manchild hahaha!!!”
Is all I can see whenever she posts anything about that man
She thinks that's so quirky but it's actually so sad.

Reactions: 16
Isn't it a bit weirdly coincidental that Alfie is now posting a super short vlog about the new office? Looks like they don't wanna make it seem like it was a secret thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it says a lot that she did a big lovey post and long story for her best friend but her boyfriend of 8!years or whatever it is just about gets a shout out 😂

Reactions: 18
I think it says a lot that she did a big lovey post and long story for her best friend but her boyfriend of 8!years or whatever it is just about gets a shout out 😂
I’m sure she did this on purpose she must be so bitter.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.