Zoe Sugg #23 cosy as can be, lacking in vitamin d, furloughed her one employee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, I don't watch Zoe anymore so I don't read here but the 'baby chat' in the title of her newest video piqued my interest...however, when it took her 5 minutes to answer the question 'how are you?' in a 50 min video, I cannot persevere. Is she pregnant or is she still wanting kids while Alfie desperately resists? Read a few pages back but couldn't see the answer!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is a great point. Earlier in her career, she was close with Louise, who was a couple steps ahead of her in her personal life - married, with a baby, on the path Zoe wanted to be on (a few years down the line). She LOVED seeing Darcy and I think it made her excited about the next phases of her life, even if she wasn’t quite ready for those things at the time. But then she started dating Alfie, who was at a COMPLETELY different stage in his life than Louise. While Zoe seemed to be happy to just have fun with Alfie for awhile, he was so young and understandably nowhere near ready for marriage/kids, even a few years down the line, and I think she unknowingly regressed. Over time, Zoe stopped hanging out with Louise, the Saccone Jolys, etc - the people who are at stages of life she wants to be at- and was only hanging out with people like Alfie, Sean, and Poppy, who weren’t taking the steps of marriage or kids. I think she’s surrounded by people who are just like Alfie, and could use other influences in her life who are different.

I feel like this has happened in my life with my own friendships. I've lost friends ad I've grown and moved on and other people who dont grow up and stay the same, you just can't relate to them anymore and you get animosity. I feel like that's what happened with louise and zoe which is a shame.

Reactions: 7
Hi all, I don't watch Zoe anymore so I don't read here but the 'baby chat' in the title of her newest video piqued my interest...however, when it took her 5 minutes to answer the question 'how are you?' in a 50 min video, I cannot persevere. Is she pregnant or is she still wanting kids while Alfie desperately resists? Read a few pages back but couldn't see the answer!
Zoe said that becoming parent is both of their dream. But not at the moment. It will happen when they want it and she advises, more like demands, her audience to not ask about it constantly because it may become reality and they won't know it...

I wish she was straightforward for once and said: ' I'm an immature ma'am, Alfie is a child man. We can't raise a child on domino's and halloween candy's innit? We don't even clean our babydog's shite for f*cksake.'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For a long time I carried on watching Zoe’s content out of intrigue as she is so wealthy now and lives this weird life in her bubble, but recently since yet another scandal this time taking money from tax payers to fund her fake office manager I just don’t care anymore. She’s boring, annoying and sneaky as hell all in one.

Reactions: 14
Zoe said that becoming parent is both of their dream. But not at the moment. It will happen when they want it and she advises, more like demands, her audience to not ask about it constantly because it may become reality and they won't know it...

I wish she was straightforward for once and said: ' I'm an immature ma'am, Alfie is a child man. We can't raise a child on domino's and halloween candy's innit? We don't even clean our babydog's shite for f*cksake.'
Thank you! Back to ignoring her for another 5 years I guess 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I could have missed it but its strange she's not been on tv or in the paper's talking about it. It's almost like she's totally irrelevant these days and is just known as being the older sister of Joe Sugg
She kind of touches on that in her vlog. She talks about how she has done tv a few times (This Morning and a few others) but it isn't really for her.

Reactions: 6
I know this was mentioned a few pages back, but I wouldn't put too much stock in some smaller book bloggers liking Zoe's book. I dabbled in the book blogger scene for a bit and it felt like everyone loved any major YA title, especially if it came from a "big name" person. People also wanna be postive so the author will maybe share their content / their content can be seen by the author's massive audience.

Reactions: 9
of course Alfie had to post a picture that at first glance would make you think that they got engaged. He's probably drooling thinking about how many likes it will get. What a jerk.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
of course Alfie had to post a picture that at first glance would make you think that they got engaged. He's probably drooling thinking about how many likes it will get. What a jerk.
He’s such a pig. Also finding it absolutely hilarious that he made a story saying he misses travelling and followed it by posting about twenty photos of HIM in different locations 🤣🤣🤣 sUcH a TrAvElLeR FrEe SPiRIt mAn!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
He’s such a pig. Also finding it absolutely hilarious that he made a story saying he misses travelling and followed it by posting about twenty photos of HIM in different locations 🤣🤣🤣 sUcH a TrAvElLeR FrEe SPiRIt mAn!!!
He misses travelling? He barely even leaves the house. For a person with as much money and free time as him he's barely been anywhere. Alfie is such a tool :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
why is her hand so swollen looking?!

Also his arms are so hairy. He’s so not attractive!

Reactions: 9
Also he says ‘over the last couple of years’ when she only seemed to write it this year, and mainly in lockdown?! Don’t try and make it seem like Zoe has grafted long and hard at this 😂

Reactions: 8
Out of curiosity, does anybody know why Zoe's parents got divorced? It's unusual for the kids to live with the dad so I've always wondered. Someone who lives in their hometown must know 😂

Reactions: 5
why is he writing a whole gushy paragraph for her publication day yet for their 8 year anniversary he just wrote “8 years” or something as equally generic and unromantic 😂
Because it’s an opportunity for them to sell something 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.