Zoe Sugg #23 cosy as can be, lacking in vitamin d, furloughed her one employee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like this has happened in my life with my own friendships. I've lost friends ad I've grown and moved on and other people who dont grow up and stay the same, you just can't relate to them anymore and you get animosity. I feel like that's what happened with louise and zoe which is a shame.
I think it was a power struggle between those 2. Both want to be top dog, louise far more outgoing and ruthless to get to the top. And what do they have in common now louise has kids..

Reactions: 8
Out of curiosity, does anybody know why Zoe's parents got divorced? It's unusual for the kids to live with the dad so I've always wondered. Someone who lives in their hometown must know 😂
I don't know, it's not really that uncommon for parents to realize that they have nothing in common once their kids are about to move out. And I reckon that when they split, their mother didn't want to get a house/flat with extra bedrooms for the kids who were in their late teens so they just stayed in their old house with the dad. It's not always that dramatic.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else scroll to see hands and think it was an engagement photo? Or just me 😂😂😂
i did too!! i had to scroll back up and actually read the caption to see if it was 😹😹

also, this pose is so weird? it's their outside hands that are touching (judging from where their arms are coming from) and no one holds hands like that?? it's such an odd way of doing it too where neither of their hands are actually clasping the others
it's just so awkward to me 😹😹😹😹

Reactions: 13
I just think it’s so funny that they’ve took the time to take that picture. Probably took several and discussed the position of their hands. Their life is so sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
'So proud of this one today x' 🤢

Definitely set up to look like an engagement announcement, 100% Alfie’s intention, he is a dick. but it's a naff picture, very Tumblr-esque and trying to be all cute and dainty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
her hands are so fugly... and he is really sick in the head for posting this knowing exactly what people will think.. what the hell this has to do with book launch?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just think it’s so funny that they’ve took the time to take that picture. Probably took several and discussed the position of their hands. Their life is so sad.
I was just about to say the same thing, I’m imagining one of them holding the phone to take the picture and snapping at the other to get the right hand position lol

Reactions: 15
Ugh. Every single comment under the photo is saying “OMG I thought this was an engagement post!” 🙄 🙄

I really wish people would stop leaving those comments. It’s exactly what he wants.

Reactions: 35
He’s such a bellend “oMg StOp aSkINg aBOuT uS GeTtInG mArRiEd” then posts attention seeking picture that alludes to it

Reactions: 57
He posted it in his stories (as a click here to see the post on the grid thing), and deliberately put a text image hovering over Zoe’s ring finger so you’d have to click the picture to actually see if she was wearing a ring or not.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Does she not realise that the relationship is going nowhere this disgusting behaviour if my other treated actually no I would never allow anyone to disrespect me like this

Reactions: 20
He posted it in his stories (as a click here to see the post on the grid thing), and deliberately put a text image hovering over Zoe’s ring finger so you’d have to click the picture to actually see if she was wearing a ring or not.
Definitely on purpose! Had to go and have a look, I never look at his stories but oh my word how much does he love himself? All those posey “travel” photos 🤢 he literally turns my stomach, and the way he signs off everything with a ‘x’ too 🙄🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Definitely on purpose! Had to go and have a look, I never look at his stories but oh my word how much does he love himself? All those posey “travel” photos 🤢 he literally turns my stomach, and the way he signs off everything with a ‘x’ too 🙄🤢
I can't stand Zoe but not even i would openly troll her about marriage and babies the way he does to her fans

Reactions: 16
Has anyone watched her latest video? I see she’s clickbaiting with baby talk again, but this YouTube Premium member is not getting baited into giving her any views income 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.