Zoe Sugg #23 cosy as can be, lacking in vitamin d, furloughed her one employee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not watched any of of Zoe's content in years, but her latest video came up on my YouTube recommended page. Not much has changed has it!? I found the q&a bit strange, she seemed like she was enjoying it and was coming across quite well, until he came into the room and she seemed to regress into a nervous giggling wreck. It made me feel really uncomfortable as their dynamic just doesn't seem right.
I like Zoe by herself.

Reactions: 23
I've not watched any of of Zoe's content in years, but her latest video came up on my YouTube recommended page. Not much has changed has it!? I found the q&a bit strange, she seemed like she was enjoying it and was coming across quite well, until he came into the room and she seemed to regress into a nervous giggling wreck. It made me feel really uncomfortable as their dynamic just doesn't seem right.
I noticed this too! As much as she annoys me, she still has some charisma and can be likeable in videos. She was sweet and normal, talking about how she didn’t realize when she was younger what people can go through trying to conceive, it was like listening to a friend talk, but as soon as Alfie came in, her whole demeanor changed and she got kind of awkward and seemingly self-conscious

Reactions: 28
I noticed this too! As much as she annoys me, she still has some charisma and can be likeable in videos. She was sweet and normal, talking about how she didn’t realize when she was younger what people can go through trying to conceive, it was like listening to a friend talk, but as soon as Alfie came in, her whole demeanor changed and she got kind of awkward and seemingly self-conscious
So strange to watch! So sad if she feels inferior to him. Absolutely no reason for her to feel like that. I wonder what they are like with each other off camera?

I hope she leaves him before they get married and pregnant. There is still plenty of time for her to meet someone else, marry and then have children, if that's what she still wants. His horrible almost bullying attitude will only get worse if they were to have children.

Reactions: 20
Agreed. Also didn't like how Alfie made the questions all about himself. Thought he was going to say some positive things about how Zoe has matured but instead made it all about him 'When I was 20...I thought...I was older" great contribution. Then his usual spiel about daily vlogging as if we haven't heard him say it a million times already.

Reactions: 28
To be fair, to hit that rank she only needs to have sold a few hundred today. Plus preorders don’t count for the rank on release day. They count for rank the day they are originally ordered and paid for.
It depends on the retailer, Barnes & Nobles in the US counts all preorders for release day, not for the day of the sale. Same for Apple Books. I think Amazon does count it day by day, but how easy would it be for multimillionaire Zoe to buy a few hundred copies to make her book a Best Seller and fool others into buying it? Tons of people buy stuff just because it's on the best seller list.

Reactions: 1
The bit at about 22:57 of her latest vlog where she says "I feel like we're stronger since lockdown, do you think that?" and he replies with "Yeah I've been working out tons." Then it just cuts. Maybe some will say that was just a joke but I really didn't see it as that personally. Plus when one of you keeps making "jokey" little comments like that it filters into your subconscious. Urghh he really is the worst. She needs to lose the dead weight but won't because it's easier to just drift along not facing reality.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
I could have missed it but its strange she's not been on tv or in the paper's talking about it. It's almost like she's totally irrelevant these days and is just known as being the older sister of Joe Sugg

Reactions: 7
When do you think Zoe started to become irrelevant?
When she remained acting the exact same way, or even became even more childish, even when her viewers were growing out of that kind of content. So like... 2016? I think it started a bit earlier, even as early as the ghostwriting scandal. Sure she still had a couple of good years but that was the first big tarnish on her image. Then came the terrible calendar advent extortion. The videos that all looked and felt the same. And voila.

Reactions: 19
She's definitely had her day everyone can have their 5 mins of fame but its probably time to actually bow out

Reactions: 5
It depends on the retailer, Barnes & Nobles in the US counts all preorders for release day, not for the day of the sale. Same for Apple Books. I think Amazon does count it day by day, but how easy would it be for multimillionaire Zoe to buy a few hundred copies to make her book a Best Seller and fool others into buying it? Tons of people buy stuff just because it's on the best seller list.
I was talking about Amazon because it’s clearly an Amazon screenshot. And she may buy a few hundred copies to bump herself up, I’m just pointing out that it’s not factual to say it’s fake when she could easily have sold enough just from the few diehard fans she has left and also that it’s not factual to say it’s from preorders when amazon doesn’t work like that.

If I didn’t know she was such a goody two shoes I’d swear she was on coke here
i see lots of influencers who aren't used to this type of activity (red carpet interviews) talking really high pitched and squeally because they can't hear themselves and they're not used to it, i wonder if that's it.

Like listen to how crazy LaurDIY sounds:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I have to laugh at Zoella Book Club rating Magpie Society five stars on goodreads - two stars more than they gave Michelle Obama’s Becoming:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Zoella was one of the first youtubers I found and back in the day I adored her style and charisma but now she seems so...left behind. I really think she needs to get herself around new people. Proper adults who have actual jobs and tit. I think she would do better to find herself an older man. Kind of Louise Pentlands fella who has his own career and seems relativly normal.

I think she would make great content if she just grew up.

Reactions: 26
I'm curious as to what makes Zoe's diet so bad? I'm genuinely asking because I read here about how her diet is gonna catch up to her and such... but i don't want to give her wiews

I'm curious as to what makes Zoe's diet so bad? I'm genuinely asking because I read here about how her diet is gonna catch up to her and such... but i don't want to give her wiews
Constant pizzas, takeaways. She never ever cooks herself a proper meal
Also she snacks relentlessly - she says it very often on her stories that she’s sat watching a film and has eaten an entire pack of chocolate or whatever
That mixed with her absolute lack of strength or exercise is just.. yeah it’ll catch up. 🤣

Reactions: 18
Zoella was one of the first youtubers I found and back in the day I adored her style and charisma but now she seems so...left behind. I really think she needs to get herself around new people. Proper adults who have actual jobs and tit. I think she would do better to find herself an older man. Kind of Louise Pentlands fella who has his own career and seems relativly normal.

I think she would make great content if she just grew up.
This is a great point. Earlier in her career, she was close with Louise, who was a couple steps ahead of her in her personal life - married, with a baby, on the path Zoe wanted to be on (a few years down the line). She LOVED seeing Darcy and I think it made her excited about the next phases of her life, even if she wasn’t quite ready for those things at the time. But then she started dating Alfie, who was at a COMPLETELY different stage in his life than Louise. While Zoe seemed to be happy to just have fun with Alfie for awhile, he was so young and understandably nowhere near ready for marriage/kids, even a few years down the line, and I think she unknowingly regressed. Over time, Zoe stopped hanging out with Louise, the Saccone Jolys, etc - the people who are at stages of life she wants to be at- and was only hanging out with people like Alfie, Sean, and Poppy, who weren’t taking the steps of marriage or kids. I think she’s surrounded by people who are just like Alfie, and could use other influences in her life who are different.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.