Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe looks so much better in this length but....
why do all of them go to Samantha Cuisick? All she does is a blunt straight cut of various lengths and curls it?
Well, it’s free and she goes to her not a mansion so obvs she will live for Samantha’s SkiLlS

Reactions: 7
It must be part of a sponsorship like her eyebrows, they pay her to advertise their business. She always has stuff done in duos too, usually with Poppy but this time it was with her mum. 🤔 I doubt she still has them done for free, must be heavily discounted if it’s two of them or something

Also it’s very shocking the lengths ppl go for free tit, when they can totally afford it. Like with Alfie’s teeth that he had done in Dubai, who tf does that. It’s the kind of cheap thing I only see in British influencers

Reactions: 14
I honestly don't get why she does this... it's not cute to constantly go on and on and on about how weak and unfit you are. A mere 10 minute workout proves to her how unfit she is?

She goes on about not being able to lift anything any chance she gets. She complains about being exhausted after a brief outing. She had to be placed on the fence in that ridiculous insta video like a freaking small child. She couldn't lift herself up from the fence even halfway.

And then laughs and giggles about it. Like in this stupid pic above, 'oh I am sooooo unfit tee hee haha!!'

Who is this appealing to? With her platform she's sending out the wrong message to her minions that it's ok to be weak AF.

/rantover

Reactions: 45
Look at the picture she’s used, she has an image She wants to project to everyone that is she can eat all the junk food ( I’m still convinced she only has a couple mouthfuls and that’s it) never exercise but still be really tiny with big boobs.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Look at the picture she’s used, she has an image She wants to project to everyone that is she can eat all the junk food ( I’m still convinced she only has a couple mouthfuls and that’s it) never exercise but still be really tiny with big boobs.
And then compare it to Dianne. She's promoting exercise including yoga and meditation along with healthy eating. Seriously Zoe is pathetic if she thinks this isn't unappealing. No wonder Alfies always sniffing around Dianne

Reactions: 22
Zoe will never get pregnant as they probably never have sex due to it being far too much strenuous exercise for princess pea head.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
And then compare it to Dianne. She's promoting exercise including yoga and meditation along with healthy eating. Seriously Zoe is pathetic if she thinks this isn't unappealing. No wonder Alfies always sniffing around Dianne
You what’s really pissed me off, she could have done one of Dianne’s excellent yoga/fitness routines and done a story about that, but no nothing to help promote it. Dianne’s promoted her crappy stuff and joe’s even posted about aldies dumb duck podcast. Zoella and aldie deserve their miserable existence together.

Reactions: 30
The fact that exercise is proven to help aid mental health and overall well-being, I find shocking she doesn't actually do any of it and just laughs at her weakness instead. Why does Mind still work with her?

Reactions: 30
She 100% is never on top
Yeah, she definitely wouldn't have the strength to do the work on top.

But would weak, little Zoe be able to take the weight of Alfie, his big head and two dinner tubby belly on top.

Basically, I just can't imagine them having sex. They just seem so platonic and non-sexual with each other.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The thing with Zoe is that she always tries to ‘join in’ other people’s exercise routines or classes and then acts helpless. It would be interesting to watch her start a fitness routine tailored to her, let’s say related to the goal of building strength, and see her try to improve through it. In fact, it could make an interesting video series.

When she started C25K people (on here) were actually excited for her and cheering her on. I think it’s because she was finally pursuing some goal of her own and just related to self improvement and an independent challenge. It’s sad she just never does that.

Reactions: 17
It must be part of a sponsorship like her eyebrows, they pay her to advertise their business. She always has stuff done in duos too, usually with Poppy but this time it was with her mum. 🤔 I doubt she still has them done for free, must be heavily discounted if it’s two of them or something

Also it’s very shocking the lengths ppl go for free tit, when they can totally afford it. Like with Alfie’s teeth that he had done in Dubai, who tf does that. It’s the kind of cheap thing I only see in British influencers
Nope, of course Poppy got the same exact hair.😒

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
omg YES her hair is SO MUCH better!! I dislike her hairstylist's work generally but this is a million times better than the mile long extensions. even in that after work out pic she looks years younger.

Reactions: 13
Honestly, Zoe's lack of stamina and the fact she finds it "cutesy" that is she is so unfit is concerning. I feel like many people reach a point in their life where they want to take care of their bodies and enjoy doing so. Her mum is incredibly fit, she ran the London marathon a few years ago. Zoe has all the resources to have a good workout routine and find something she enjoys...but then again, she doesn't even use her resources to get a properly qualified therapist. Point is, she can't even get through a 10-minute workout - that is nuts. I regularly exercise, 4-5 times a week, and it has been the best thing for my MH, I also suffer from anxiety and find when I don't exercise, it creeps in more. I also had surgery 6 weeks ago for endo and as of last week, I was back exercising, albeit with some modifications, this week I don't need as many mods and these are 40 min-1 hours workouts. The fact Zoe just struggles through 10 minutes in general, is not good and not something to be proud of.

Her new hair looks good and I hope she never goes back to the ratty extensions.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.