Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think there's been some speculation around her/them not liking her/their dad's new partner.

Reactions: 3
I saw this on her stories and that was my literal first thought!

Didn't she also copy Dianne earlier this year when she got extensions shortly after Dianne got hers put in?
I think Zoe has worn extensions since last summer

Reactions: 2
Omg the stennies are gone!!!! She looks so much better!!!! Zoe I’m glad reading here as paid off for you in some ways.

Reactions: 18
Imagine only trusting Samantha Cusick with your hair. From Zoe to Naomi and Tanya, she wrecks YouTubers' hair.

Reactions: 23
I’ve said this before but I’m so intrigued by their family situation,I’m just a nosey bitch who wants the tea

Reactions: 29
So that’s why her Mum went to the not mansion - to have a freebie from Samantha Cusick!

Reactions: 22
So that’s why her Mum went to the not mansion - to have a freebie from Samantha Cusick!
Maybe she couldn't take Zoe's stennis anymore and decided to convince her that the long hair looks ridiculous lol

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.