Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately being immature doesn’t actually stop people having children.
I think she’d be a good mum. But I think he would be a selfish, pushy father.

Reactions: 23
I think being a mum would be the making of Zoe, in all honesty, it's what she's strived for/wanted for a long time, I think it'd give her a lot of purpose that she lacks now 'cause she's just festering away doing sod all in her mansion. On the other hand I don't think Alfie is really ready, I think he's very immature and would push all his own dreams onto his kid. There's lots of speculation on Louise's thread that she (Louise) is pregnant because she has pinned a lot of baby announcements to her Pinterest board. But today she asked for tips because a friend of hers is pregnant. Perhaps this is referring to Zoe? Although I don't think so, as Zoe is more than capable of logging onto Pinterest and pinning her own baby ideas or researching for tips. Interesting nonetheless. Having a baby might make Zoe a bit more relevant again, aha.

Reactions: 26
I also think they are trying to have a baby soon. Good for Zoe if that's a case.
Has anyone else noticed that she never goes anywhere alone like ever? Even when she's home alone she'll call Poppy to go grocery shopping with her. Maybe that's just introvert in me but how do you function without having some alone time.

Reactions: 19
Zoe aka the queen of consumerism promoting a "carbon neutral sustainable" company in her stories makes me want to puke.

• Sick
Making the most of these last summer moments ?! Ehhhh?! Girl you had a Christmas Day in SUMMER. She’s been posting on her stories for weeks about how autumnal everything feels 🤣. Also that filter is god awful why does she insist on using it on everything

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I doubt Zoe’s Pregnant because other pictures of her full body have been posted in the last few days and there’s been no sign of her stomach getting larger and i think she would definitely be hinting more but you never know. Who else could it be?

Reactions: 9
I'm just going to repeat what I've said before. Alfie wanking into his hand thinking of Lottie or Dianne won't get her pregnant. They actually need to have sex with each other

• Haha
Reactions: 49
How funny would it be if Zoe did an "answering questions I've avoided" video and actually answered the questions. Most of the questions would be about Louise, Hello World and ghostwriting.

• Haha
Surely Louise’s pregnant friend wouldn’t be an influencer? Idk if I feel like if it was you wouldn’t want another influencer making any kind of hint.

Reactions: 10
If Zoe is pregnant, she’s probably not too far along because she was just doing that menstural cup trial not long ago. I think they were planning on trying for kids 2021 since they talked about 2020 being the year of travel. Obviously, that’s out the door so maybe they’ll push kids to 2022 or maybe they’ll do it earlier.

Regardless of all that, I think anything Alfie says needs to be taken lightly, since we all know the only reason most people still watch him is Zoe, and engagement/pregnancy rumors will amp his engagement. They’re getting more attention now with the will they/won’t they than they will after they actually get married or have a baby.

Reactions: 19
She's all ads for the last few years. She'll only post something especially on YouTube if she has a major release (Digital Detox Day & Magpie Society) or if she has ads (three of her last 7 or 8 videos).

Reactions: 7
It’s funny in Alfie’s new vlog he talks about this social media documentary they’re watching and how he says it’s crazy how people use filters on their insta stories to change what they look like... Alfie do you know who your girlfriend is? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s funny in Alfie’s new vlog he talks about this social media documentary they’re watching and how he says it’s crazy how people use filters on their insta stories to change what they look like... Alfie do you know who your girlfriend is? 😂😂
And Alfie himself! He has so many crinkles and wrinkles around his eyes that are smoothed when he uses certain filters.

Reactions: 25
And Alfie himself! He has so many crinkles and wrinkles around his eyes that are smoothed when he uses certain filters.
Serious point. Alfie would benefit so much from a decent moisturiser, eye cream, wrinkle fill moisturiser cream. His crow's feet are ageing him so much.

If he comes to Tattle I can even give him an affiliate link to some super sick products that are super amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
at least when they have kids their childish holiday festivities will be *slightly* more appropriate. right now they're just 30 year olds acting like 5 year olds.

I kind of feel for Zoe if Alfie has pushed this kids before marriage plan on her. It seems like she's the type that would love a big traditional wedding someday. And there's nothing wrong with older brides and women obviously look great well into their 30s, 40s, 50s and beyond but I'd imagine she'd want to be a young bride the way Alfie wants to look like a young and cool father. We've seen how her skin is faring with that awful diet of hers....

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.