Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in a Lush earlier today and had no idea she'd released this so they're not really pushing it in the shops...

Reactions: 10
I have to say she looks pretty good going thee whole TV presenter walk/talk in the mental health awareness campaign video, maybe that's something she could pursue as a career. She seems a bit less dull than usual

Reactions: 27
I can't help but think the fact that this lush campaign was so downplayed, is exactly what she wanted/playing right into her hands nowadays though. For one, I really can't picture her ever doing anything 'big' anymore (like going to the store and idk doing a proper promotion/demonstration/meet up, something along those lines?) like she used to do in her prime, purely because of her AnXiEtY.

I mean on the one hand it shows just how irrelevant she is in this day and age but equally it shows that she can do literally tit all, with barely any promotion, and still make money (yes okay it may not sell well) - but I find that so infuriating!

Reactions: 22
I have to say she looks pretty good going thee whole TV presenter walk/talk in the mental health awareness campaign video, maybe that's something she could pursue as a career. She seems a bit less dull than usual
See I thought she was incredibly wooden compared to Jordan!

Reactions: 12
To add:
1. Zoe has been a Digital Ambassador for MIND for SIX years and has nothing to aid MH
2. Why couldn't Zoe a YEAR ago do something with fans to take them away from their phones for one day instead of spending money
3. I saw some black influencers on her "panel" and personally don't think Zoe is the person to facilitate ANY conversation around black MH
Didn’t Zoe get dropped by MIND after she made of domestic abuse by pretending to scream for help out her window? If not she should have been Dropped!

I was in a Lush earlier today and had no idea she'd released this so they're not really pushing it in the shops...
They’re probably embarrassed

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mind (disgracefully) didn't drop her following that scandal, despite their attention being directly brought to it many times, I think some fellow Tattlers emailed them about it and they responded something about Zoe helping to raise £13k over five years. It's unbelievable they would choose to continue to associate with someone who brings such little value, and who has behaved in a shocking and contentious way. I'd never donate to them now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Imagine saying you worked for two years on... a fizzy ball of soap and essential oils and the completely cliched idea of disconnecting from social media for mental health.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
It must be so sad when someone else did all the heavy lifting for this bath bomb concept and all she did probably was pick the scent and colours. Like everything she peddles out, she really didn’t DO anything.

It must be awkward to be friends w/ or be an employee of Zoe’s. Since they have to buy her stuff and pretend to like it. I’m waiting for Mark to buy like 20 of these bath bombs and say how ahh-mazing they are. Hopefully they do a decent job getting his self tanner off. 🖐 🧼

On a side note: I have question. Did the Zoella x Etsy collab she did, we’re any of the UK independent business owners of POC background?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think maybe the reason it’s taken so long is to figure out the finer details of where the money goes from the campaign? And like the grant process and stuff. Idk.
Either way I was expecting way more than one bath bomb 😂

Also why are poppy and Alfie signing the lush bags as if it has anything to do with them? 🙄🙄
This really bleeping annoys me, aldie and his sister are arrogant pricks. It’s nothing to do with them and yet they think people want their signature! Their careers (I hate to even call it that) is based on leeching off Zoe.

Reactions: 36
It must be so sad when someone else did all the heavy lifting for this bath bomb concept and all she did probably was pick the scent and colours. Like everything she peddles out, she really didn’t DO anything.

It must be awkward to be friends w/ or be an employee of Zoe’s. Since they have to buy her stuff and pretend to like it. I’m waiting for Mark to buy like 20 of these bath bombs and say how ahh-mazing they are. Hopefully they do a decent job getting his self tanner off. 🖐 🧼

On a side note: I have question. Did the Zoella x Etsy collab she did, we’re any of the UK independent business owners of POC background?
Yes and it's because she surrounds herself with yes people
Even if the product is real sh*t they'll promote it ad infinitum

Reactions: 12
So on detox day we post a picture to social media saying we switched off? Yeah, that makes sense...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.