Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this girl ever get bored of videoing her dog walk and finding a f**king conker on the floor !!!!!!! SHE IS SO BORING

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So on detox day we post a picture to social media saying we switched off? Yeah, that makes sense...
And also it’s just a social media switch off, I watched the guy from rizzle kicks who is also involved talking about it on Sunday morning tv this morning. So essentially you could post your pic on Instagram but still do loads of stuff on your phone. To me a complete digital detox would be no smart phone, tablet etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does this girl ever get bored of videoing her dog walk and finding a f**king conker on the floor !!!!!!! SHE IS SO BORING
How does she not get bored full stop? She does nothing most of the time, and when she does something it is something she has done a hundred times already.

Reactions: 15
I do understand the point of the detox but like...
I work 50 hours a week, I know most of us have full time jobs. I don’t know about anyone else but I bloody love relaxing on a weekend with my phone and doing my own thing. 🤣. Why does it have to be on a weekend day?! Because Zoe does the same thing (nothing) every day so it’s no bother for her.
Maybe I’m sounding ridiculous but surely placing it on a “typical” working day would make more sense, or is that defeating the purpose? Who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I do understand the point of the detox but like...
I work 50 hours a week, I know most of us have full time jobs. I don’t know about anyone else but I bloody love relaxing on a weekend with my phone and doing my own thing. 🤣. Why does it have to be on a weekend day?! Because Zoe does the same thing (nothing) every day so it’s no bother for her.
Maybe I’m sounding ridiculous but surely placing it on a “typical” working day would make more sense.
Maybe it's more beneficial for the ten year old minions?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was looking at Zoe's mums insta and wow, she is in her 50s. She doesn't look it. She's fit and healthy.

Reactions: 8
ZoElLa on one posting “a lot” again for her stupid bath bomb detox shite, the sky AD and the mini AD. She is predictable as duck.

She always seems to have a social media detox until she has tit to shill. So this time she’s pushing a detox by breaking her detox. I can’t with her.

Reactions: 23
I really thought it was going to be something much more exciting than a single bath bomb. As an ex lush employee, I do not believe that it took 2 years to come up with this idea and ‘perfect’ it.

I don’t mind Zoe and glad she’s doing something useful, but with her type of platform she could’ve been doing so much more over the years. I can’t remember the last time I saw her participate or create a campaign that was ‘useful’. I think the smear test video was great and I thought she would keep going down that informative route but she doesn’t really....

Reactions: 17
Its been 2 years since the idea of having Zoe pick a bath bomb has been a thing. She has not worked consistently for 2 years on creating a bath bomb and the campaign. Sending an email or having a zoom call about it every few months (if that) is not work.
Every freakin influenza does this so they sound busy & important

Reactions: 21
So it took Lush two years to design a new bath bomb and a relatively simple marketing campaign around it? Sure, Zoe. Just because you had your first initial Skype call with them 2 years ago does not mean that you have all been working on this for two years. They probably postponed the campaign each time she had a scandal of some sorts just to be safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alfie and poppy signing the bags is just vile I would ask for a plain bag lol

I think the two years thing is because of Covid mostly. And putting all the people together for the campaign plus setting up the organization to do the grants. I don’t think Zoe did any of this but it would of took the team a long time to put all the peace’s together.

Plus part of the team have been working on Etsy which to be fair would of been a lot of back and fourth for all the people involved.

Then the mini AD would of been professional meetings again for the team.

Then finishing the book and proof readings etc.

All of these together in the last month or so is a lot so I do think the team has been working hard and that’s what Zoe means my team have been working hard while I make YouTube videos about that work they have done.

On a side note the money she will be making this quarter must be huge.

Reactions: 7
Just from a business and marketing perspective... Bragging about how long it takes you to turn around a project with a brand does not do well for you lol

Imagine the discussions?? 'Oh we need something agile to react to this change in the marketplace' 'better not get Zoella involved it took her two years to choose the smell of a bathbomb'

As another ex-lush employee, they're useless with a lot of the 'process' stuff so it wouldn't surprise me if both sides were dragging their heels!

Reactions: 24
I think the two years thing is because of Covid mostly. And putting all the people together for the campaign plus setting up the organization to do the grants. I don’t think Zoe did any of this but it would of took the team a long time to put all the peace’s together.

Plus part of the team have been working on Etsy which to be fair would of been a lot of back and fourth for all the people involved.

Then the mini AD would of been professional meetings again for the team.

Then finishing the book and proof readings etc.

All of these together in the last month or so is a lot so I do think the team has been working hard and that’s what Zoe means my team have been working hard while I make YouTube videos about that work they have done.

On a side note the money she will be making this quarter must be huge.
I'm sorry but after working in marketing in a global consumer electronics company, this just sounds like normal work. Yes, you usually have several projects going on simultaneously but that does not make you super busy, it's just normal everyday work.

Also, the very little I know of Team Zoella, they do not really do any of the hands on work. They do liaise with their partner companies but they do not really build the websites, take care of the logistics, set up the social media campaigns or anything. Yes, coordinating the work with partners is hard work too but it's not as time consuming.

Reactions: 11
And also it’s just a social media switch off, I watched the guy from rizzle kicks who is also involved talking about it on Sunday morning tv this morning. So essentially you could post your pic on Instagram but still do loads of stuff on your phone. To me a complete digital detox would be no smart phone, tablet etc.
That's what I found weird. Zoe also said you can use your phone but not social media. Does that mean f.e. texting is ok since it's not a social media app? How is that a detox it doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 9
Popped into lush in Oxford street at lunch (not for her) and had a sniff of the full stand of zoe's bath bombs and asked the what seemed to be 13 year old working there if they'd sold many and she said I was the first person to have even smelt them and they'd had a busy day today. Bloody reeked though

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So on detox day we post a picture to social media saying we switched off? Yeah, that makes sense...
I was going to say this! It’s the most arse-about-face thing I’ve ever heard! Do you post the day before? After? It’s so ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Popped into lush in Oxford street at lunch (not for her) and had a sniff of the full stand of zoe's bath bombs and asked the what seemed to be 13 year old working there if they'd sold many and she said I was the first person to have even smelt them and they'd had a busy day today. Bloody reeked though
ahaha I guess because they're also not appealing at all. They look like the most basic bombs Lush has ever made

Reactions: 9
Maybe it's just me, but does anyone else think the texture of her skin just looks... off here? Maybe it's the filter, but it just looks very uneven and strange to me (I feel like the quality on here doesn't make it as clear, but it's the first thing I noticed when I saw her story on Instagram).
IMG_4639.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.