Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly these two are so boring together, all these instagram stories with the match the word to a song filter make me cringe
if that's what they do to have fun, then I dont know what their concept of being bored is

Reactions: 20
This is madness, even for her! She'd be perfect for a psychiatrist's case study. Really bizarre behaviour.

Reactions: 23
I feel sorry for her in all honesty. Her obsession with autumn/christmas is a direct manifestation of her emotional issues. She loves when the weather gets all cold and blustery so she has an actual valid reason for wanting to stay ‘cosy indoors’. And Christmas is the one time of year where everyone else is on the same wavelength as her. Rampant unnecessary consumerism, check. Sitting indoors the majority of the time, check. Rewatching films that we’ve seen a million times because it’s tradition, check. It’s the time of the year she loves to indulge in because it’s the one time where all of her anxiety induced habits are considered normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Can't believe she's got the Christmas decorations out..it's once thing wanting to watch Xmas movies in August but actually making the effort to drag the decorations out of storage it's just mad to me..Bet she'll keep em up too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What on earth must her mum think? LOL. Also, really weird but Zoe's mum has better skin than Zoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She like forcing a closed mouth smile, so it makes her look really bad, when she smiles normally or with her teeth I’m not sure it looks that bad

Reactions: 18
What on earth must her mum think? LOL. Also, really weird but Zoe's mum has better skin than Zoe.
I thought this about alfie too, wtf must he think. There’s been no sign of him on any of their stories today, perhaps he’s hiding in the loft until it all blows over Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I completely agree. It’s not that she listens to a cheeky Christmas song or film here and there- shes fully decorated her house including putting up a tree, wearing Christmas outfits and going on an absolute film marathon 😭 it’s so so unhealthy and once again baffles me that she chooses to show her millions of followers that she does this with her life with complete pride absolutely no shame or embarrassment.

also can’t stand how her and mark are saying a load of crap like “your favourite weirdos!!!” I usually hate the word “romanticising” but that’s exactly what they’re doing, as a few of you have already said her younger minions will want to copy.

Also, her face looks really, really weird here, can’t quite put my finger on it
Her mouth always reminds me of The Joker

• Heart
  • Haha
I thought this about alfie too, wtf must he think. There’s been no sign of him on any of their stories today, perhaps he’s hiding in the loft until it all blows over Lol
She is surrounded by so many "yes people" which is part of why she has these weird problems. No one questions what she does.

Reactions: 28
This is so weird and sad... I mean if she had just watched a Christmas movie then it's whatever, we know she does that all year long. But the Christmas tree? That's next level. She puts so much effort for Mark though. I'm sure she wanted to do this for herself too but she wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for him. She always wants to please him.

Reactions: 19
I completely agree. It’s not that she listens to a cheeky Christmas song or film here and there- shes fully decorated her house including putting up a tree, wearing Christmas outfits and going on an absolute film marathon 😭 it’s so so unhealthy and once again baffles me that she chooses to show her millions of followers that she does this with her life with complete pride absolutely no shame or embarrassment.

also can’t stand how her and mark are saying a load of crap like “your favourite weirdos!!!” I usually hate the word “romanticising” but that’s exactly what they’re doing, as a few of you have already said her younger minions will want to copy.

Also, her face looks really, really weird here, can’t quite put my finger on it
My god, she looks simultaneously haggard and unhinged. The eyebrows certainly aren't helping either, they look like rectangles hovering above her eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she realize that, aside from Christmas in July in Australia, and terminally ill people who won't make it to Christmas it's not healthy behavior to put up a freaking Christmas tree in August? It's not even Autumn yet.

What gets me even more than the Christmas theme, is the “blankets and lying together in bed and all-day films” thing... apparently two young adults want to spend an August long weekend under blankets and watching movies all day?!?

I‘ve said it before, but the social times she cultivates recall childlike friend play-dates. I was a child of the 90s too, like Zoe, and idk what kids today do for fun but I’m telling you, there is something so visceral about her mindset around “having her friend over”, it truly takes me to this specific feeling from Saturdays spent lazing around as a kid in the 90s. Even when they don’t watch TV there is just something about her “friends come over” days that remind me of when you were a child on the weekend... when it’s not movies it’s literally playing with toys in the backyard or playing in the pool and making pizza or some sugary recipe together.

Anytime they actually go out to be social or do something somewhat more normal you can tell it’s organized by Alfie. And even then there’s something in the way she talks about it where it’s like “Zoe’s Day Out!”, not just a natural thing for her.

Does anyone remember the time Alfie called this out? It was years ago and they were with Poppy and Sean and Mark, and Zoe I think was talking about how she was going to watch the Gavin and Stacey Christmas special. Alfie was looking a little down and he said something like, how can you watch it that many times? But not in a tone of voice where he thought it was cute, IIRC it was at least a bit churlish if not confrontational.
Well there was this beat of awkwardness and Poppy snaps that Alfie is being so rude (wtf) and Zoe gets this tight snarky smile and starts going “Does it bother you? Does it bother you?” And then Alfie quickly backs down and says no he just can’t understand it. I’m surprised it was left in the vlog because it was very awkward... but also very telling that the dynamic is that no one is to call out Zoe on the weirdness, they just go along with it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.