Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These days you can bet your bottom dollar, or pound as it may be, that if she's doing something out of her usual stay home/watch HP/old sitcoms/ walk Nala/make pizza or pancakes it's either because she's getting paid to do that activity or because she'll be putting it in an AD or a vlog that will be an AD.

When was the last time she posted something that wasn't an ad, really? Yes, it's her job, but influencers were not supposed to be regular salesmen. It was supposed to be "regular" people who sold you on stuff they enjoyed during their real lives because you trusted them and the way they earned that trust was by also doing stuff other than sell you things. Like silly challenges or Q&As or whatever it was that made it feel like they were your friends.. She's a saleswoman 100% of the time. Why should we trust her if she only talks about stuff if she gets paid to do it?
I wouldnt trust anything shes selling she goes on about that deodorant but in other videos you can see the dove aerosol she actually uses.

Reactions: 22
Is Brighton really cold today? I live in the south and it’s rainy but 21 degrees. Surely she doesn’t need the fire on?!

Reactions: 13
She needs to leave him!
She’ll never leave him unfortunately. As much as we want her to. Zoe has invested too much in her idiot loser bf to back out now. She’s on good terms with the in-laws (so much so she prefers them over her own family), bought a not-mansion together, started a “business” together (still not sure wtf A to Z does), and is willing to put a hold on starting a family (barring fertility issues); all so Alfie can totter around with his latest toy of the month and live out his manchild dreams.

She might hold the bigger purse strings in that relationship but Alfie holds all the rest of the power. That relationship is not on equal footing which is probably why Alfie’s ego and head is even more massive. I don’t feel bad for Zoe as she chose to live that life. Settling for mediocre.

Reactions: 24
How many cozy days doing nothing can she have before she loses her mind and have an existential crisis?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How many cozy days doing nothing can she have before she loses her mind and have an existential crisis?😂
I couldn't do what she does... I actually think it would send me into a slump of not feeling great.

Also, Zoe never seems to live in the present... it is always the future. She is always counting down to Autumn and Winter. People are allowed fav seasons but she takes it to another level.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Watching that old vlog of her with the Saccone Jolys she seemed more grown up back then somehow?! It’s hard to believe her and Anna are similar ages tbh!

Reactions: 12
I couldn't do what she does... I actually think it would send me into a slump of not feeling great.

Also, Zoe never seems to live in the present... it is always the future. She is always counting down to Autumn and Winter. People are allowed fav seasons but she takes it to another level.
She seems to occupy this strange space when she is always looking forward to something, but also living in the past with the 90s love, TV show repeats etc. Probably can't face her present!

Reactions: 30
She’ll never leave him unfortunately. As much as we want her to. Zoe has invested too much in her idiot loser bf to back out now. She’s on good terms with the in-laws (so much so she prefers them over her own family), bought a not-mansion together, started a “business” together (still not sure wtf A to Z does), and is willing to put a hold on starting a family (barring fertility issues); all so Alfie can totter around with his latest toy of the month and live out his manchild dreams.

She might hold the bigger purse strings in that relationship but Alfie holds all the rest of the power. That relationship is not on equal footing which is probably why Alfie’s ego and head is even more massive. I don’t feel bad for Zoe as she chose to live that life. Settling for mediocre.
at least the non-mansion is rumoured to be just Zoe's

On the topic of non-mansion does anyone know when Zoe bought the house? They moved into the first house in fall of '14 and into the mansion in June '17. She also said during their first Xmas there they were supposed to spend 2 previous Xmases in the new house meaning she must've purchased it early '15. Zoe probably purchased two multi-million dollar houses in a span of year, good for her, she must be so loaded we can't even imagine. Do you guys think it was mostly Girl Online that made her so much money at that time?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

On the topic of non-mansion does anyone know when Zoe bought the house? They moved into the first house in fall of '14 and into the mansion in June '17. She also said during their first Xmas there they were supposed to spend 2 previous Xmases in the new house meaning she must've purchased it early '15. Zoe probably purchased two multi-million dollar houses in a span of year, good for her, she must be so loaded we can't even imagine. Do you guys think it was mostly Girl Online that made her so much money at that time?
it was so many things, all her products in boots, all her "favourites" videos - imagine 30 products and she was probably being paid for all of them! also i think youtubers use to earn more through adsense and she was getting millions of views

Reactions: 12
She seems to occupy this strange space when she is always looking forward to something, but also living in the past with the 90s love, TV show repeats etc. Probably can't face her present!
I know it’s been said before but this is a massive indicator to bad mental health. I’ve got anxiety and depression and I do these things.

The thing that annoys me about her though is she has all the means necessary to better her MH available to her. If she didn’t insist on a Skype therapist and actually went to see one in person it would make the world of difference.

I know what it’s like to only ever want to stay in blankets and watch things you’re comfortable with and I feel tit doing it. I wouldn’t constantly post about it online.

I almost feel there’s a level of glamorising mental health from her. She’s made it her whole identity to almost get out of things and have an excuse. And I don’t like saying that because it’s so horrible having someone diminish your MH like that. But I just get really bad vibes from her. Don’t trust her at all or anything she says.

sorry for rambling haha 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26

I could be wrong but I'm almost sure they said one of the big reasons they moved into that house was cause of the drama in the old one (fans peering over the wall and waiting outside the gate ect.) which I know was sort of their fault? I remember Aldie retweeted an article once that showed their address saying 'please don't show up to our door' 🙄 But if the timestamp of buying the new house is right then that excuse doesn't really make sense, does it? They wouldn't have been in the first house long enough for them to be bombarded..

Reactions: 10
I think zoe is probably just fine not pushing alfie for commitment. look what happened to niomi and amelia. an engagement makes everything very real and sometimes people come to realizations about the person they’re about to hitch themselves too. alfie likes to play pretend but imagine him when tit gets a little too real?

Reactions: 15
I think zoe is probably just fine not pushing alfie for commitment. look what happened to niomi and amelia. an engagement makes everything very real and sometimes people come to realizations about the person they’re about to hitch themselves too. alfie likes to play pretend but imagine him when tit gets a little too real?
im not in the loop - did niomi break up with her fiancé?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.