Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that some of her stories about shows she’s watching are ads? We all know how much she hates tagging them and things like what you’re loving to watch is an easy one to hide.
I’ve just noticed the way she mentions a show a few times (not her usual repeats) but then you never hear her mention it again.

Reactions: 9
Seriously, does he not have enough things that he never uses. He never leaves Brighton unless to go to Chewton Glen, what in Gods name does he want a camper van for. So he camp in his garden, so he doesn't have to go to his woodland?

As for the Saccone-Joly rift. I believe Alfie & Zoe fell out with them cause they were kissing in the garden when they were having a get together & Johnathon included it in the vlog. Alfie & Zoe got annoyed cause they had never filmed themselves kissing in vlogs or any other videos & that was the end of the friendship.
[/QUOTE]

Omg I forgot about that!!! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think that some of her stories about shows she’s watching are ads? We all know how much she hates tagging them and things like what you’re loving to watch is an easy one to hide.
I’ve just noticed the way she mentions a show a few times (not her usual repeats) but then you never hear her mention it again.
It is totally possible. After all, it seems like ads are the only thing that motivates her to work. When was the last time she put up a vlog without and ad? Of course, she'd be breaking the law not disclosing ads. It could also be that they're not ads, but she's flighty and forgets about shows, I guess.

Reactions: 13
Seriously, does he not have enough things that he never uses. He never leaves Brighton unless to go to Chewton Glen, what in Gods name does he want a camper van for. So he camp in his garden, so he doesn't have to go to his woodland?

As for the Saccone-Joly rift. I believe Alfie & Zoe fell out with them cause they were kissing in the garden when they were having a get together & Johnathon included it in the vlog. Alfie & Zoe got annoyed cause they had never filmed themselves kissing in vlogs or any other videos & that was the end of the friendship.
[/QUOTE]

Tbf that was shady as hell, you could see on Anna’s face that she knew it was wrong. She tried to play it off as looking at Emilia but what a crappy excuse!

I can still hear the dead silence as he filmed it 🤣 he obviously was acting like he wasn’t filming and did it on purpose which is soooo snakey considering how many views it probably pulled in

Edit: no idea why this hasn't tagged properly, apologies!

Reactions: 8
Tbf that was shady as hell, you could see on Anna’s face that she knew it was wrong. She tried to play it off as looking at Emilia but what a crappy excuse!

I can still hear the dead silence as he filmed it 🤣 he obviously was acting like he wasn’t filming and did it on purpose which is soooo snakey considering how many views it probably pulled in
Shady or not neither, Zoe or Alfie cant exactly take the moral high ground. How many times over the years has Zoe pulled some mean girl tactics & filmed "friends" in embarrassing situations, taken & uploaded unflattering pictures of them on her insta stories or made them the butt of her jokes.

Then Alfie did the exact same thing to Joe & Dianne, on Joe's birthday, he filmed Joe giving Dianne a kiss a kiss & put it all over insta. Then one of the times Joe & Dianne where in Brighton, Zoe was fixing her camera or something & Joe squeezed Dianne's ass, which Alfie filmed, put in his vlog & said this is for all the Joanne fans for your screensavers & phone backgrounds.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Edit: no idea why this hasn't tagged properly, apologies!
[/QUOTE]
Oh wow, I’ve never heard that story before. every now and then someone pops up and asks what happened with them but I don’t recall seeing an incident mentioned. I’m clueless personally, never watched them, i always found the SJ’s so insincere, and somehow sinister, these grown adults playing up to a child audience to an unnerving degree. Their desperation for views above all else was always so obvious and that story shows It too and is so damn depressing. Imaging caring more about views than maintaining honest, respectful relationships. How toxic must that family be in and out. Makes Alfie and Zoe seem pious and private.

Reactions: 8

[/QUOTE]

I forget did they (SJ’s) leave that vlog up and is it still up now? 🤨

Reactions: 6
Wasn't that SJ vlog called "the truth about the baby"?
Yep that was it, that video got over 3 million views and Anna’s face immediately after the kiss is so telling. I never watched SJ videos but that face alone puts me right off them

Reactions: 7
Yep that was it, that video got over 3 million views and Anna’s face immediately after the kiss is so telling. I never watched SJ videos but that face alone puts me right off them
Does anyone know approx when in the video this is? I don’t wanna sit through a whole SJ video haha they’re even worse than Zoe and Alfie imo 😂

Reactions: 4
In light of Niomi’s most likely breakup with her fiance I am still in disbelief that Zoe and Alfie are still together 😂 They are even less compatible

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Go to about 10:30 in the video!

Thank you for sharing this and the timestamp! Gosh it was just a quick peck, I was expecting it to be a bit of a snog or something 😅 did they really fall out over that? Though I can see how it was a sneaky capture.

Side note; how happy does Zoe look holding the baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In light of Niomi’s most likely breakup with her fiance I am still in disbelief that Zoe and Alfie are still together 😂 They are even less compatible
Ooo why do you think they’ve split? Missed that entirely then!!

Reactions: 5
If I recall they distanced themself from Jonathan and Anna when Jonathan joked about date raping Anna. The Saccones were then also dropped from a sponsorship with Asda.

• Wow
Thank you for sharing this and the timestamp! Gosh it was just a quick peck, I was expecting it to be a bit of a snog or something 😅 did they really fall out over that? Though I can see how it was a sneaky capture.

Side note; how happy does Zoe look holding the baby?
Exactly! whippy a bloody peck on the lips god those two need to get over themselves.

Omg i dont watch the Saccone Jolys... how on earth can anyone watch them. He's so obnoxious!!

Reactions: 15
Exactly! whippy a bloody peck on the lips god those two need to get over themselves.
Christ, I’ve given my friends more of a kiss than that, these two absolutely don’t have sex if that’s the kind of kiss they thought was inappropriate to be seen in public! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Christ, I’ve given my friends more of a kiss than that, these two absolutely don’t have sex if that’s the kind of kiss they thought was inappropriate to be seen in public! 😂
It especially makes me laugh when her brother has vlogged when its totally obvious him and Dianne are both naked in bed. It's almost like they know there's nothing to show so they make a big fuss about it so people don't realise

Reactions: 10
If I recall they distanced themself from Jonathan and Anna when Jonathan joked about date raping Anna. The Saccones were then also dropped from a sponsorship with Asda.
Yes it's probably over a scandal and not that "kiss" lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.