Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot STAND Alfie. But that was just pathetic on Zoe's part. He literally told her and she still went. Honestly, I don't know what either of them see in each other at this point. Alfie is a man-child who is most likely going to wind up being one of those duck boys who's with a partner for YEARS without marriage and then when they finally break up, he'll marry the next person he's with. And Zoe is just an emotionally stunted woman desperately trying to cling on to said man-child because she is too lazy to try for better.

The ROMANCE of it all. Be still my heart.

Reactions: 33
I don’t have a problem with her following him, because a lot of couples like to go to bed at the same time and she might have only been staying up because he was anyway. What I didn’t like was Alfie telling her she couldn’t go to bed, and mocking her and laughing at her. Partners shouldn’t be like that! And if she’s ready for bed then what’s she supposed to do, just dick around downstairs until she’s allowed up? She’s shown heaps that she goes to bed earlier than him anyway. It almost felt like him saying he was going to bed ‘allowed’ her to go, like he makes comments or something about her being in bed earlier and so she was waiting for him to say it to give her permission

Reactions: 39
I don’t have a problem with her following him, because a lot of couples like to go to bed at the same time and she might have only been staying up because he was anyway. What I didn’t like was Alfie telling her she couldn’t go to bed, and mocking her and laughing at her. Partners shouldn’t be like that! And if she’s ready for bed then what’s she supposed to do, just dick around downstairs until she’s allowed up? She’s shown heaps that she goes to bed earlier than him anyway. It almost felt like him saying he was going to bed ‘allowed’ her to go, like he makes comments or something about her being in bed earlier and so she was waiting for him to say it to give her permission
This.
Zoe is absolutely the type of person that would go to bed at the same time every night (could be part of her anxiety, keeping a solid routine, having an early morning). It is very suspect that Alfie went up at exactly 9:59, which would probably be the time Zoe would go up normally, which he would know.
I believe in old vlogs and stuff Alfie goes to bed wayyyy later than her so the challenge doesn’t even make sense. The way he laughs at her is vile, honestly he’s getting worse with age. He is a massive toddler.

Reactions: 43
99% of the time I go to bed when my husband goes to bed, mainly because I feel rude waking him if I get into bed later and waking him up in the process.

Reactions: 11
This.
Zoe is absolutely the type of person that would go to bed at the same time every night (could be part of her anxiety, keeping a solid routine, having an early morning). It is very suspect that Alfie went up at exactly 9:59, which would probably be the time Zoe would go up normally, which he would know.
I believe in old vlogs and stuff Alfie goes to bed wayyyy later than her so the challenge doesn’t even make sense. The way he laughs at her is vile, honestly he’s getting worse with age. He is a massive toddler.
Yes Zoe deffo goes to bed early and watches Tv in bed so that challenge was pointless anyway. BUT me personally I would have stayed downstairs at least 30 mins just so I didnt look a twit I mean its not like they have anything to get up for in the morning.

Reactions: 11
Yes Zoe deffo goes to bed early and watches Tv in bed so that challenge was pointless anyway. BUT me personally I would have stayed downstairs at least 30 mins just so I didnt look a twit I mean its not like they have anything to get up for in the morning.
She should've slept on the couch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t really understand the point of him posting that except to make fun of her?! He told her what he was doing straight away so I don’t get what was so funny! She obviously just came up to show her face on his tiktok again as we all know it gets more views if she’s anything to do with it!

Reactions: 17
I cannot STAND Alfie. But that was just pathetic on Zoe's part. He literally told her and she still went. Honestly, I don't know what either of them see in each other at this point. Alfie is a man-child who is most likely going to wind up being one of those duck boys who's with a partner for YEARS without marriage and then when they finally break up, he'll marry the next person he's with. And Zoe is just an emotionally stunted woman desperately trying to cling on to said man-child because she is too lazy to try for better.

The ROMANCE of it all. Be still my heart.
Yes I can totally see them breaking up then him getting engaged and having a baby in the way within the next two years after!!!

Reactions: 22
Tha
I’ve just had a look through some of her pics and omg she looks so much nicer with thinner eyebrows, it doesn’t age her like the big bushy brows do. I didn’t realise how much her thick brows drag down her eyes! Like the thicker brows I posted below are the thickest she should go imo and even then they risk dragging her eyes down.

If she likes them then fair enough but they really do nothing for her. It’s sad to see how much she does just to please Aldie. I feel like she’s shooting herself in the foot a bit - he can probably see right through it and it looks desperate.

I mean like I said, if she’s happy and genuinely likes dressing in that way or acting however then I’m happy to shut up about it. But I saw Aldie’s tik tok earlier of saying that he was going to bed without her and she came upstairs within 2 minutes and it made me a bit sad, I got lost puppy vibes from it.

I’m clearly in a nice mood this evening, I’m feeling sorry for Zoe tonight 😂😂
that first picture is so creepy

I don’t really understand the point of him posting that except to make fun of her?! He told her what he was doing straight away so I don’t get what was so funny! She obviously just came up to show her face on his tiktok again as we all know it gets more views if she’s anything to do with it!
As someone said earlier (sorry I can’t remember who it was!), he’s definitely laughing at her and not with her. It’s painful to watch, as pathetic as I think it was for Zoe to follow him when she knew what he was doing, I can’t help but feel sorry for her too for how he treats her

Reactions: 23
Sorry but why did nobody tell her she looks like an absolute idiot wearing a woolly hat in August.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.