Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Netflix would only commission it if Noah Centineo can play the lead male character.
So apparently the main characters are 15 and 18.... not sure anyone would need/should have that out there

Reactions: 11
It's her whole being teeny weeny tiny obsession. She thinks the big baggy clothes highlight how itsy bitsy she is.

Reactions: 4

already planning for a second book? They’ve got high hopes for the first one then

Reactions: 17
View attachment 216733
already planning for a second book? They’ve got high hopes for the first one then
To me, her move to a more adult book like cordially invited to try to aim for a more adult audience, that flopping, so moving back to a child audience who she’s rinsed for money before, just screams greedy cash cow

Sounds like it would make an easy if predicable watch but yeah can’t really see an audience for it any more!

Reactions: 3
Those brows. Hahaha oh no. Why are the tails thicker than the inner parts? Why does she thinks this looks good and why is she advertising that service?

Reactions: 14
I thought she'd had her hair chopped for a mad second and was about to comment on how it looked so much better until I saw that plait.

Reactions: 4
Those brows look a mess, before and after. Another trend she goes for despite whether or not it suits her!

Reactions: 20
She doesn’t do herself any favours with the massive brows, straggly ‘stennies’ and dry ass skin!

Reactions: 14
Why does she get her brows done the wrong way round with the bigger sections on the outside ends and the thin bits in the middle... am i missing something? Is that a trend?

Reactions: 22
Why does she get her brows done the wrong way round with the bigger sections on the outside ends and the thin bits in the middle... am i missing something? Is that a trend?
Couldn't help myself after reading this. Here they are flipped haha.

Reactions: 35
I appreciate the effort
Still dont look right somehow??

Don't think they ever will look quite right unless she thins them down a bit. Her thinner brows were beautiful and lifted her self-proclaimed tiny face. These big brows make her look droopy as there's so much weight on the sides of them. Any good brow technician would know this!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.