Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno I think some of you are so desperate for Alfie to be the bad guy and you can’t accept that maybe Zoe is just a crappy person. It was her decision to drop her family basically from the first time Alfie messaged her, that’s on her. She’s lazy, with her work, with her relationships.

Reactions: 36
I dunno I think some of you are so desperate for Alfie to be the bad guy and you can’t accept that maybe Zoe is just a crappy person. It was her decision to drop her family basically from the first time Alfie messaged her, that’s on her. She’s lazy, with her work, with her relationships.
I definitely don't think Alfie is just the bad guy in this. He's obviously not happy in the relationship and makes zero effort with her familyexceptto get Joe to help make him money or to try and get into Dianne's knickers. But in the end its Zoe's responsibility to look after her family and make the effort to see them. The fact she expects her mum and joe to always travel to her shows what a lazy, self obsessed and self entitled little brat she still is. She makes absolutely zero effort with her grandparents but you can bet when they die, she'll be all over social media crying about it - and probably back it up with a book on holding the perfect wake.

Sorry Zoe but its really simple and if this year hasn't made you realise then you should be ashamed. Put your family first and make an effort to spend time with them. But we know it'll never happen as she doesn't have it on her.

Reactions: 27
I definitely don't think Alfie is just the bad guy in this. He's obviously not happy in the relationship and makes zero effort with her familyexceptto get Joe to help make him money or to try and get into Dianne's knickers. But in the end its Zoe's responsibility to look after her family and make the effort to see them. The fact she expects her mum and joe to always travel to her shows what a lazy, self obsessed and self entitled little brat she still is. She makes absolutely zero effort with her grandparents but you can bet when they die, she'll be all over social media crying about it - and probably back it up with a book on holding the perfect wake.

Sorry Zoe but its really simple and if this year hasn't made you realise then you should be ashamed. Put your family first and make an effort to spend time with them. But we know it'll never happen as she doesn't have it on her.
in Zoe’s vlog from her recent visit to joe and Dianne’s she started the video by explaining they were in London blah blah and I’m sure Dianne made a joke and said ‘yes and we didn’t even have to pay you’ Dianne knows what’s what...I bloody love her!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She didnt know until she was in her 20s that you dont flush tampons down the toilet.:oops:
every time I see a sign in public bathrooms telling people not to do it I wonder who the hell does that? Lol I always assumed it was common sense, apparently not.

Reactions: 31
Also when she applied her bronzer she didnt blend it in and had a brown patch at the side of her temple :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Also when she applied her bronzer she didnt blend it in and had a brown patch at the side of her temple :rolleyes:
She is so tit at make up. Like, terrible.

Remember that colourpop collab? What was the bleeping point in that when a) her skills are LICHERALLY trash and b) most of her following will be in the UK and have to pay a fortune for shipping or customs. She does my head in!

Reactions: 10
could someone update me on this please? I'm new here, it was about Tanya I think
It’s about Joe getting an acting role, as Tanya fancies herself an actress the original poster was referring to her in the sense that she’s probably losing her mind over it! If you click the orange arrow it will always take you to the original post so you can see the full context.

Reactions: 2
in Zoe’s vlog from her recent visit to joe and Dianne’s she started the video by explaining they were in London blah blah and I’m sure Dianne made a joke and said ‘yes and we didn’t even have to pay you’ Dianne knows what’s what...I bloody love her!
Omg this killed me.
Zoe's reaction was great. Joke back about the invoice but then a very fake laugh.

Reactions: 12
Hahaha I never heard her say that the first time I watched is so just went to have a look.

Reactions: 3
Hahaha I never heard her say that the first time I watched is so just went to have a look.
Good on Dianne giving it back. Im sick of zoe trying to make her the butt of her jokes. I bet Zoe was fuming

It’s about Joe getting an acting role, as Tanya fancies herself an actress the original poster was referring to her in the sense that she’s probably losing her mind over it! If you click the orange arrow it will always take you to the original post so you can see the full context.
Plus her ex husband has just got engaged too

Reactions: 21
I don't see an issue with the prices, yes, her younger viewers can'r afford them but the stuff is handmade from small, unknown sellers who's prices were the same before the collab.

At least she is helping out smaller sellers rather than a well known, already money made brand like she has in the past.I actually like a couple bits to be honest

The thing that annoyed me about her vlog was her saying she's sleeping in and her therapist said it's because 'she doesn't have to get up and go in the office' like..?! She doesn't get up and go in the office anyway!!! She doesn't NEED to get up everyday at 7am for her ''9-5'' job like the rest of us

Reactions: 28
E3B18DC9-8D8A-43AD-B0C6-90D40CC6174A.png

C3428D78-AE2D-499D-8EFB-98D794FEECCF.png

the eyebrows before and after. If this is her thing, and she’s happy then fair dos. But why they so big and droopy?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She just buys into trends even if they don’t suit her. Loungewear? Check. Long hair extensions? Check. Big eyebrows? Check. Padded bras? Check.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can tell she's had nothing to do with this collab and just stuck her name on the products and is collecting the profit. It looked like she was literally reading all the names and products off a bit of paper in front of her, she's not even pretending to care anymore.

Reactions: 27
You can tell she's had nothing to do with this collab and just stuck her name on the products and is collecting the profit. It looked like she was literally reading all the names and products off a bit of paper in front of her, she's not even pretending to care anymore.
and Ive not seen the cushions anywhere in her home.

Reactions: 13
and Ive not seen the cushions anywhere in her home.
Doubt we will!
It’s like when she did a sky advert over Christmas - it was so stilted and you could tell she was reading a script. She wasn’t fooling anyone and I just think it’s so obvious it’s an AD, she doesn’t even try and pretend she actually cares!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.