Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like this is the first time I’ve actually seen her hair be straight up “Ad” not just gifted. Does this mean every time Sam comes over to do her hair, she now has to disclose that she’s a previous partner?
Is the ad for GHD and gifted is Sam? But you never know for sure with Zoe!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else really hate these filmm filters she uses? They are so ugly and remind me of early instagrm over-filtering

Reactions: 25
That GHD thing is so funny to me. Not only does she have bad hair but Samantha is the one who does her bad hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She does look good in the paddle boarding pics. Will Alfie finally propose? She really is trying to become Alfie’s dream streetwear outdoorsy girl. Lottie/Rochelle/dianne combined. Still not sure it’s enough for him though. I kind of feel bad for her with all these recent attempts at getting Alfie to like fancy her. Hopefully for her it isn’t too little too late. Not seeing the same effort back from Alfie though. Seems more interested in impressing zach and Steve than Zoe.

Her caption annoys me too. So long winded. And then her smugness about convincing maddie she’ll like it and that she was right with a wink face. Not sure Zoe has ever been a massive advocate of paddle boarding so I dunno why she’s being so smug like she organised it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She replied to someone in the comments saying she bought the paddleboard rather than rented one.

I suppose better bought than gifted, but I bet it only gets used the once, what a waste!

Reactions: 20
She replied to someone in the comments saying she bought the paddleboard rather than rented one.

I suppose better bought than gifted, but I bet it only gets used the once, what a waste!
first time on this thread hellooooo

this is the most ridiculous thing I’ve read. I’ve never seen her do anything like this before - surely you’d rent it first and then see how you liked it? Can’t see her using it more than once 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 29
I think you've nailed it!! Its part of the 'relatable girl next door' shtick
It's so entertaining to watch the old-school Youtubers getting stroppy over disclosing ads, it only reinforces how easy they had it back in the day.

Reactions: 28
Hopefully this doesn’t offend anyone here but I had to lol at her paddleboarding pic... I read the first part of the caption at first without seeing the pic was honestly surprised and impressed because paddleboarding is a real challenge... but what she’s doing is not paddleboarding, that’s sitting on a board a paddling around like a kid would do? I live at a beach and paddleboards are meant for stand up boarding, which plenty of people do but which takes a lot of skill and work. I always admire those that pursue it and improve. The reason I go at Zoe for this is she acts as though she’s picked up some new seafaring hobby when really it’s the equivalent of a child grabbing some equipment from the adult shed at a cottage and screwing around on the lake. Which is totally fine for some fun but I would never post a pic like “here I am doing my new thing, paddleboarding!” Lol. Also she obviously can’t (and shouldn’t) take just a board out very far like that, esp without a lifejacket, so the whole ‘activity’ is just nonsense play. Again, fine, but she never does challenge herself and start any real new endeavour and it’s funny to see the caption frame it as though she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why would GHD want to work with someone who has such terrible hair?
That's exactly what I was gonna say! Does the GHD staff still live in 2013 and think that Zoe is still relevant and still a good person to invest in?
And also are they blind and didnt see the state of her hair?

Reactions: 15
That's exactly what I was gonna say! Does the GHD staff still live in 2013 and think that Zoe is still relevant and still a good person to invest in?
And also are they blind and didnt see the state of her hair?
Perhaps she's being used as a before advert for when your hair looks tit and like you're wearing a rat on your head and then bring a model out afterwards for what it should look like?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hopefully this doesn’t offend anyone here but I had to lol at her paddleboarding pic... I read the first part of the caption at first without seeing the pic was honestly surprised and impressed because paddleboarding is a real challenge... but what she’s doing is not paddleboarding, that’s sitting on a board a paddling around like a kid would do? I live at a beach and paddleboards are meant for stand up boarding, which plenty of people do but which takes a lot of skill and work. I always admire those that pursue it and improve. The reason I go at Zoe for this is she acts as though she’s picked up some new seafaring hobby when really it’s the equivalent of a child grabbing some equipment from the adult shed at a cottage and screwing around on the lake. Which is totally fine for some fun but I would never post a pic like “here I am doing my new thing, paddleboarding!” Lol. Also she obviously can’t (and shouldn’t) take just a board out very far like that, esp without a lifejacket, so the whole ‘activity’ is just nonsense play. Again, fine, but she never does challenge herself and start any real new endeavour and it’s funny to see the caption frame it as though she has.
Yes I’m no paddle board expert but always assumed you stood to do it? Also didn’t two people drown in Brighton a few days ago in a dinghy? A life jacket may not have been a bad idea.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yes I’m no paddle board expert but always assumed you stood to do it? Also didn’t two people drown in Brighton a few days ago in a dinghy? A life jacket may not have been a bad idea.
I was JUST about to write the same comment but had to double check the article! You're absolutely right, it looks like they were swept out in a dinghy.

Poor timing, Zoe.

Also, just another disposable whim to rot away with Aldie's skate ramp/piano/guitar/slackline...
Surely you'd just rent one if it was your first time?

Reactions: 16
I paddle board nearly every day, admittedly, not in the same area as Zoe, so I’ve no idea of the conditions on the water there.

I don’t think there’s any shame in sitting/kneeling to board, though I only ever see kids mucking around with extra people on their boards 🙄 so I’ll judge her for that! I quite enjoy a lazy Sunday morning board sitting down. I’ll also fully judge her for not adjusting her paddle, it looks way too short for her.

I’ll also fully admit that I’ve never worn a life vest to SUP. On a busy day, like today, there can be up to 40 people all SUP-ing in my area, and nobody will be wearing a life vest. We check the wind speeds, tide times and directions, and keep our eyes out for rips, but we just don’t feel the need to in and around our regular bays and coves. Fully judge the tourists, though, who turn up with clearly no experience on the water, and let their kids muck about on light inflatables like rubber rings and dinghies 🤦🏼‍♀️ You’re just asking for them to be swept out. Also, there’s lots of groups in my area who hold meets on the water to do yoga, etc, on the board. Can’t do that very well if you’re encumbered by a bulky vest.

I’d be more concerned for the fact that it looks like she hasn’t attached herself to the board, which is bloody stupid.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.