Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the actual duck? I feel like she amped up the excitement because she looked at him and it wasn't enough of a reaction for Christmas so she went into full blown annoying mode.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What in the actual duck? I feel like she amped up the excitement because she looked at him and it wasn't enough of a reaction for Christmas so she went into full blown annoying mode.
Honestly! I remember when this vlog was uploaded and it's annoyed me ever since! She just comes across as so immature. You're an adult. Calm.....

Reactions: 11
I wish she would grow up, I like her when she chats about smears, tampons and periods. You know, actual real life tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wish she would grow up, I like her when she chats about smears, tampons and periods. You know, actual real life tit.
OHHH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS, YAAAAAAAAAS, CWISTMASSS.

:sick: Can't believe I just quoted that haha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Was hoping to see other people annoyed in the comments of that video but it’s all her minions going “omg she’s so cuteeeee!” GAG.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That clip reminded me of THAT Lucie from love island video especially with the curly hair

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yes zoe, we’re all wondering because you didn’t already plaster it in a massive repetitive paragraph because it’s the only vaguely fun thing you’ve done for months
Can I just say, Holly is looking great! In these photos and in the vlog where her and Mark are planning her hen do (lol)

Reactions: 10
Can I just say, Holly is looking great! In these photos and in the vlog where her and Mark are planning her hen do (lol)
Probably cause she had months away from babysitting Zoe, that would make anyone look & feel great.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.