Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t there a vlog where she was in the background looking through something saying “I don’t like that, I don’t like that...” and people speculated it was a boohoo collab she’d done or something? Anyone else remember that?

Reactions: 7
Is the ad for GHD and gifted is Sam? But you never know for sure with Zoe!
If I was a millionaire and I had a hairdresser I loved the last thing you’d see me doing is letting them give me free hair cuts, this actually disgusts me! I hardly doubt loads of people will get their hair done by Sam just because she has as it’s pretty niche and you’d have to be in her area. Accepting anything for free when you’re a bleeping millionaire is vile imo

Wasn’t there a vlog where she was in the background looking through something saying “I don’t like that, I don’t like that...” and people speculated it was a boohoo collab she’d done or something? Anyone else remember that?
Yes I swear it was one of the male youtubers vlogs from Digitour in America! Louise, Zoe and Tanya were looking at something on Zoe’s phone as she was saying it, then Tanya said “vlogging” when she saw the camera and they all sat up straight and started talking about something different! A few weeks later Zoe uploaded a sponsored boohoo haul

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
If I was a millionaire and I had a hairdresser I loved the last thing you’d see me doing is letting them give me free hair cuts, this actually disgusts me! I hardly doubt loads of people will get their hair done by Sam just because she has as it’s pretty niche and you’d have to be in her area. Accepting anything for free when you’re a bleeping millionaire is vile
I get where your coming from about accepting a free haircut, but the haircut is awful that you wouldn't want to pay for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes I swear it was one of the male youtubers vlogs from Digitour in America! Louise, Zoe and Tanya were looking at something on Zoe’s phone as she was saying it, then Tanya said “vlogging” when she saw the camera and they all sat up straight and started talking about something different! A few weeks later Zoe uploaded a sponsored boohoo haul
was it jim? I looked on GG and found a video but it had been deleted.... damn

Reactions: 5
If I was a millionaire and I had a hairdresser I loved the last thing you’d see me doing is letting them give me free hair cuts, this actually disgusts me! I hardly doubt loads of people will get their hair done by Sam just because she has as it’s pretty niche and you’d have to be in her area. Accepting anything for free when you’re a bleeping millionaire is vile i
Zoe isn’t getting free hair cuts, they are working together, a hair cut (and probably a significant payment) in return for exposure to millions. It only takes one new client for it to be worthwhile for Sam (or a few depending on the payment), especially if they become regular clients. Do you really think she would continue to do it if it wasn’t financially beneficial for her? I think people really underestimate the value of influencer marketing, it’s a billion dollar industry for a reason.

Reactions: 8
seeing someone mention lush what happened to the lush project as that's what she titled the vlog as if she was working with them
ugh i love her short dark brown hair, it suits her so much! her bleached blonde hair extensions all the way down to her ass completely drowns her. even when her hair was long in 2012-era it suited her because it was her real hair, so it was thinner and natural and she wore it in ponytails and buns and plaits. the fake hair does absolutely nothing for her imo

Reactions: 31
Also agree with the person who said she doesnt use GHD hairdryer she has a dyson. Sure does shes used it in loads of vlogs esp xmas 2018.

Reactions: 8
Sorry, I know this isnt about Zoe but every time poppy describes something as ‘delisssh’ I want to punch myself in the face.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.