Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she cares far too much about her Instagram with that theme she has going on 🙄
Which is ironic, because she once said she hated how curated and posed instagram had become and missed "the old candid days". Then just continued on posting curated and posed images.

Reactions: 24
She doesn’t like swimming, didnt bother to try stand up on the board. GIRL. Though I admit I was surprised to see her outside and on the water.

Reactions: 11
Hopefully this doesn’t offend anyone here but I had to lol at her paddleboarding pic... I read the first part of the caption at first without seeing the pic was honestly surprised and impressed because paddleboarding is a real challenge... but what she’s doing is not paddleboarding, that’s sitting on a board a paddling around like a kid would do? I live at a beach and paddleboards are meant for stand up boarding, which plenty of people do but which takes a lot of skill and work. I always admire those that pursue it and improve. The reason I go at Zoe for this is she acts as though she’s picked up some new seafaring hobby when really it’s the equivalent of a child grabbing some equipment from the adult shed at a cottage and screwing around on the lake. Which is totally fine for some fun but I would never post a pic like “here I am doing my new thing, paddleboarding!” Lol. Also she obviously can’t (and shouldn’t) take just a board out very far like that, esp without a lifejacket, so the whole ‘activity’ is just nonsense play. Again, fine, but she never does challenge herself and start any real new endeavour and it’s funny to see the caption frame it as though she has.
she would have barely tried standing and then do her stupid "nooooo i dont loike it!!!!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder how long she was out there. And poor Holly, office is closed so part of her job is to follow Zoe around to take pictures of her for her Instagram’!

Reactions: 17
This is random but God, Alfie's clunky chain-line bracelet has to be the ugliest piece of jewelry I have ever seen on a man. In general I find that jewelry don't really compliment him too much but this one is just next level. It looks so try hard and makes his arm look puffy.

Reactions: 21
This is random but God, Alfie's clunky chain-line bracelet has to be the ugliest piece of jewelry I have ever seen on a man. In general I find that jewelry don't really compliment him too much but this one is just next level. It looks so try hard and makes his arm look puffy.
And his “Alfie” beaded friendship bracelet?

He makes my vagina close up 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I know she's had to disclose ads for a couple of years now, but I'm curious as to what products she's shown in past videos (like monthly favorites, hauls, empties) from years ago which were really ads. She used to use a lot of products repeatedly that she doesn't anymore (the Origins charcoal mask, Clinique Moisture Surge, etc.) Of course, she could have just found products she likes better, but I feel like it's still a bit suspicious when looking at the products she used to say are her "holy grail" products, but now she no longer even uses them (or even talks about them).

Reactions: 11
Looks like someone's spent the evening reading this thread. Sorry Zoe but in this case it is your fault but I realise that's something you'll never be able to comprehend. Good luck trying to convince Alfie you're like Dianne now
Gotta love this blooming bullshit positivity trend everywhere, it gives all the nightmare people a great excuse to never take a look at themselves. That colourful little print is for people who have more self awareness than you Zoe. I love the fact that she thinks there is absolutely nothing wrong with her. She thinks everyone believes her tit won't stink but I'd love to be able to hear the actual thoughts that go through her pea head.

Reactions: 18
I know she's had to disclose ads for a couple of years now, but I'm curious as to what products she's shown in past videos (like monthly favorites, hauls, empties) from years ago which were really ads. She used to use a lot of products repeatedly that she doesn't anymore (the Origins charcoal mask, Clinique Moisture Surge, etc.) Of course, she could have just found products she likes better, but I feel like it's still a bit suspicious when looking at the products she used to say are her "holy grail" products, but now she no longer even uses them (or even talks about them).
Oh yeah for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if she had long term brand deals in regards to the products she used and the stuff she featured in her vlogs back then. There was a couple years (mostly in the old house) where the laws hadn't caught up yet and there was this grey area around ad disclosure. She had to be making money from product placement in her vlogs. There was so much hype about Alfie moving in that I'm sure Gleam found a way to capitalize on it. She was averaging 1-3mill views on a single vlog and companies 100% paid to be a part of that. There was a time where just a mention from her would immediately sell out a product so I think just about all the vlogs from the old house feature some sort of undisclosed ad. I think she toughed it out for a couple years in a house she obviously hated, with a lack of privacy that really exacerbated her anxiety, where she had kids ringing her doorbell every day because she was making enough money that she'd be set for a very long time.

You can watch any of those vlogs and there's a bunch of stuff that would repeatedly show up that is rarely mentioned now. It's so weird. Lush, The Sims, really specific chocolate companies, the films she would go on and on about, baking gear, party equipment, Nutella, Nespresso, every flavored tea in existence, random kitchen appliances, restaurants, all of her Primark/Urban Outfitter/Oliver Bonas hauls, those high end Advent calendars, that weird 25 Vlogmas gifts she and Alfie would do which was mostly kid's toys, Nala's 200 outfits, dog food/treats/toys, all those grocery hauls where she'd focus on a specific cheese, or juice, or cracker lmao, and that doesn't include all the makeup, skincare, clothes, and jewelry she was always talking about. I think it became obvious that something was up because once they moved her style in everything shifted so much. All of their furniture is now very high end, she started featuring a lot of luxury brands, she doesn't really do hauls, or anything with her P.O. Box, and her brand shoutouts went wayyy down. I mean Alfie admitted that they got rid of most of the stuff from the old house once they moved. I think it's pretty obvious that all of that tit was given to them by brands and they were paid to have it in their house and featured in their vlogs. I'm sure her style has changed naturally as she's gotten older but I don't think its a coincidence that the shift was right around the time they started to come down on influencers about ad disclosures.

Reactions: 31
Oh yeah for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if she had long term brand deals in regards to the products she used and the stuff she featured in her vlogs back then. There was a couple years (mostly in the old house) where the laws hadn't caught up yet and there was this grey area around ad disclosure. She had to be making money from product placement in her vlogs. There was so much hype about Alfie moving in that I'm sure Gleam found a way to capitalize on it. She was averaging 1-3mill views on a single vlog and companies 100% paid to be a part of that. There was a time where just a mention from her would immediately sell out a product so I think just about all the vlogs from the old house feature some sort of undisclosed ad. I think she toughed it out for a couple years in a house she obviously hated, with a lack of privacy that really exacerbated her anxiety, where she had kids ringing her doorbell every day because she was making enough money that she'd be set for a very long time.

You can watch any of those vlogs and there's a bunch of stuff that would repeatedly show up that is rarely mentioned now. It's so weird. Lush, The Sims, really specific chocolate companies, the films she would go on and on about, baking gear, party equipment, Nutella, Nespresso, every flavored tea in existence, random kitchen appliances, restaurants, all of her Primark/Urban Outfitter/Oliver Bonas hauls, those high end Advent calendars, that weird 25 Vlogmas gifts she and Alfie would do which was mostly kid's toys, Nala's 200 outfits, dog food/treats/toys, all those grocery hauls where she'd focus on a specific cheese, or juice, or cracker lmao, and that doesn't include all the makeup, skincare, clothes, and jewelry she was always talking about. I think it became obvious that something was up because once they moved her style in everything shifted so much. All of their furniture is now very high end, she started featuring a lot of luxury brands, she doesn't really do hauls, or anything with her P.O. Box, and her brand shoutouts went wayyy down. I mean Alfie admitted that they got rid of most of the stuff from the old house once they moved. I think it's pretty obvious that all of that tit was given to them by brands and they were paid to have it in their house and featured in their vlogs. I'm sure her style has changed naturally as she's gotten older but I don't think its a coincidence that the shift was right around the time they started to come down on influencers about ad disclosures.
This is exactly why her videos on her main channel stopped and her vlogs have gone down to one a month. She has to disclose everything now and all her fans would see 99% of the stuff she uses is a #AD#SPONS even a few months ago when she did her makeup on a vlog and listed the products nearly all of it was gifted.

Reactions: 24
Will just add to the topic of the paddleboard - it's hard to stand up when you do it the first time - especially if you are a bit unfit (which she is), or have bad balance in general. When I firstly went our instructor actually said to either sit on it (on your bum, or your knees) until you feel comfortable - so I will give her that. Hope she will stick to it - not for the sake for being Alfies going-along-girl, but since she said she had a lot of fun. :)

Reactions: 12
Honestly I'm happy she was actually out of the house doing something a little different, even if she just sat there and stuff , she's still done something different

Reactions: 18
Pretending she uses a ghd hair dryer, when we only see her using a dyson one 🙄

Reactions: 20
Will just add to the topic of the paddleboard - it's hard to stand up when you do it the first time - especially if you are a bit unfit (which she is), or have bad balance in general. When I firstly went our instructor actually said to either sit on it (on your bum, or your knees) until you feel comfortable - so I will give her that. Hope she will stick to it - not for the sake for being Alfies going-along-girl, but since she said she had a lot of fun. :)
This ain't going to be different to anything else she tried, Zoe ain't going to stick with it. This time last year, she also started bouldering & had bought the gloves and other stuff to do it. She said she absolutely loved it & it was so much fun. She went maybe twice. Paddle boarding will be the exact same.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This ain't going to be different to anything else she tried, Zoe ain't going to stick with it. This time last year, she also started bouldering & had bought the gloves and other stuff to do it. She said she absolutely loved it & it was so much fun. She went maybe twice. Paddle boarding will be the exact same.
Agreed. I wonder whether there's anything she does love, aside from sitting on the settee not eating a pizza.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.