Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zero

I think if she is pregnant, she will surprise us and won’t mention it until the baby appears. I know people tend not to believe in her anxiety, but I do, and reckon the anxious side of her won’t share anything just in case she has to share sad news instead of happy news. I actually wouldn’t be surprised to find out they’ve tried in the past and it hasn’t worked out, which is why she’s dropped the whole public “I want a bump” stuff.
I think Alfie said she were on her period on his most recent vlog.

Reactions: 5

Tea4u

VIP Member
Another blogger, Corrie Bromfield has just announced her pregnancy (also married) and Zoe follows her. I feel bad for Zoe if this is what she wants, as everyone seems to be getting it apart from her and I imagine that would be difficult to see.
Zoe has also commented congrats!

Lola123

VIP Member
Yeah they didn’t look like book proof boxes (they are usually just sent sheets of a4/a5 with the title to sign that are then added in, not the whole book). The boxes look properly branded, so maybe she has been working on something this whole time? When she ended Zoella Beauty did she say she was doing something new?
Maybe it’s what her and Alfie have been working on together? I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s some fashion brand or collab

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I don’t really understand discord or reddit 🙈, what Goes on on there? Is it images?
discord is basically WhatsApp for gamers, just you set a username so you can be anonymous. There’s lots of sub-chats, similar to a forum, but the construct is basically the same as a large group chat.

hnoz

VIP Member
A-Z is supposed to be a talent management company Zoe & Alfie set up to manage up & coming social media stars, it was basically a carbon copy of what Joe & Caspar did with Margravine. Joe & Caspar where clever enough to get a large American talent company to invest& who also appointed a director to help them out, while Alfie & Zoe set it up on their own, they don't have any actual clients & it is basically just gleam staff who are there to babysit Zoe & make her feel like "girl boss".

Zoe signed a new 5/6 year contract with Gleam last year, so she ain't leaving anytime soon. Alfie left Gleam after Joe & Caspar & has a new management, but don't think they really do much for him.
I don’t think Alfie has traditional management, I remember Joe saying Alfie just employes someone to source all his brand deals etc

Lilykins

VIP Member
Management are who brands contact if they want her to do a sponsored post or an Ad. They also do the negotiations for payments, they do her yearly accounts for company's house, they deal with any legal issues, do or etc.
👍🏻Makes sense!

Talking of Zoe doing eff all.
Went through her Instagram, (don't ask), and found this
Wow. That caption. 🙄
I actually don’t mind her hair here! As usual in comfies and doing sweet FA.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I think if they got married they would film it for personally use then after they've announced they are married prob put a few clips in and that would be it.

Hmmmjustreading

Thanks for explaining what they are. They sound a bit creepy. Didn’t want to look haha.
It’s Scary what people do with images they chose to share online. You think she’d be a bit more careful.

Did we work out what those branded 'Zoe.' cardboard boxes in the house were? Would assume the books she needs to sign, but seems so weird to have your name on the box like that.

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
Is she saying in her IG story that they’ve been working on this book for 5 years? If so, that means 2015 is when they started working on it? Which would make more sense, since she was a lot more active back then (career-wise)

• Haha