Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
I don’t think Alfie has traditional management, I remember Joe saying Alfie just employes someone to source all his brand deals etc
Its more of or management, seems like a bit of a waste as he obviously has to pay them a percentage of earnings & it's not as though he is getting articles written about it in the public eye anymore. Wouldn't say it comes cheap either, as it's a big celeb one he's with. Here's a link to it

Reactions: 2

lapin

100% there’s noway Zoe Does anything for these apps other than say she likes the usability!

The first picture was july 2019 the second picture is August 2019 and the third picture was yesterday, that center part really drags her facedown, it makes it looks droopy and puffy.
Woah, the eyebrow in the first pic doesn't suit her at all!

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Is she releasing another book? I don't follow her anymore and only check her IG every so often, what's this one about then? Another book on how to be a hostess with the mostess 🙄🙄
I think this is a YA book. 'Magpie Society' - I'm sure you can find an extract of it that was recently shared somewhere.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I thought Zoe owned the previous house and Alfie mentioned that in a podcast, are we sure the date of the podcast lines up to this house? I thought this one was both of them, and alfie's parents were down on the house next door?
They moved in this house jul 2017 podcast was jun 2017.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I 100% feel his laughs are fake sometimes when they’re laughing about stupid shit like mispronouncing stuff but at the same time it’s clear he’s a true friend and loves her. All Zoe’s frienships seem to fail when other person is growing in their life and Zoe’s mindset and personality are always the same they were 4 years ago. Honestly I’d be tired always having to drive to my friends house. How many times was Zoe at his? 5-6 times in years of knowing him. I’m curious to see what happens when Mark finds a boyfriebd and won’t be able to come at every call. Zoe has a bit of queen bee mentality in her friendships.
Marks been off on a spa day with hos other friend Ellenextdoor

coconochanel

VIP Member
Dianne's been filming today so obviously been ordered over to pretend to have a great weekend of fun!!

I love how even Dianne knows she can't cook for shit and is sick of pizza so brought her own food 😂

What's the betting Alfies already asking Dianne for a special one on one yoga lesson in her lycra
Mark is also there hes posted it on his stories.

ClemLikeFlem

Maybe it’s what her and Alfie have been working on together? I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s some fashion brand or collab
My first thought was fashion, but I don’t know what a Zoe/Alfie fashion collaboration would look like? - either that or homewear as other people are thinking

dunno where i got this from then..must have seen old footage recently!
She was signing the front pages for the book copies at the start of lockdown, I don’t think the whole book has been printed yet

coconochanel

VIP Member
Omg you guys are right it’s the middle parting that makes it look even worse! I didn’t even realise it. Honestly, her short dark hair was the best it made her look fresh faced but the emo parting was a no no too

I don’t think it’s weird he uses different bathroom I know plenty of couples that have separate bathrooms, but the other stuff is true the house screams Zoe. Doesn’t he also own multiple properties in Brighton that he rents out, that was pretty smart of him.
I never said it was weird I was just saying he does.

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
Also what’s funny about this picture is I’m pretty sure this was from a couple of weeks ago when Alfie was taking selfies of himself on the stairs and Zoe basically crashed his shot wearing a face mask (weirdly). So he’s stayed put and she’s sat on his lap and created this ‘super cute and loving’ photo. But it’s all fake.
Clearly wanted his engagement up. Or he ran out of content. Or both!

Whale-ie

In all honesty can you really see Zoella with a baby? I'm not saying she wouldn't be a good mum but I just don't get the maternal vibe from her, I see her as kore a cool aunty who will take the kids out shopping but won't want to deal with shitty nappies and baby sick etc 🤷🏼‍♀️
Dont they do somthing with nalas anal glands? Or do they get the vet, they might get a live in nanny, bring the baby out for the cute stuff and then hand it back once its coverd in sick

Reactions: 1

Alan34

I think the box looks like that ‘function of beauty’ and didn’t she just recently do another brand deal with them. Not really sure though

Reactions: 1