Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubblebuttt

Relatively new to this thread but does anybody know what happened with Louise Pentland aka Chummy? One minute they were doing everything together and then no mention at all from either side 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Lola123

VIP Member
Has she ever done the same product multiple times as an AD? Do we think she’s doing what ever ADs she can get so she can fade away soon?

coconochanel

VIP Member
Just checked out the B&W photo.

Yeah, she clearly has no idea what this is supposed to be about.

Also, as a totally tangential and shallow comment: you can see her true cup size from this photo. It’s definitely not the same as the size of the infamous black brassiere.
Like Ive said before I think shes a B cup

hnoz

VIP Member
I thought Zoe owned the previous house and Alfie mentioned that in a podcast, are we sure the date of the podcast lines up to this house? I thought this one was both of them, and alfie's parents were down on the house next door?

coconochanel

VIP Member
there’s no way she’s on her stories saying her walk was eventful because it was.... dark? dear god I feel sorry for this girl if that is the epitome of eventful or the most exciting thing in her life
Thats got to be a private woodland NOWAY would she go walking on her own otherwise.

Reactions: 5

coconochanel

VIP Member
A little out of topic. I visited Gleam's web page and Zoe, Tanya, Jim, Marcus and other are still in their roster, so, is she part of the company or not? I thought she had her own managment now.
No it was Alfie who left Gleam Zoe is still with them and Maddie her manager works with gleam.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Zoe grew up in a really small sheltered area, I get that, but she lives in Brighton now which does have more diversity so it does surprise me that that there isn’t any diversity in her life at all, but that could also be because she never leaves home.
My real issue here is that while she posts stories about being anti-racist she’s also posting swipes and blog posts listing books to read on the subject, those links are affiliate links, so she’s profiting off this. A White person profiting off being anti-racist because they went to university and studied this or had unique experiences and wrote a book to educate others is one thing, a White person profiting off this that has zero diversity in their life, has no education in this area, and has never once spoken up about BLM until every other influencer in the world did is wrong. Also she probably didn’t even read any of those books 🙄
Tbh
All
Of
This

Zoe is just smoke and mirrors.
Another example is her watching IMDY. That show touched on a lot of topics, but I think like the BLM movement she saw it was popular and jumped on it. Ask her a question and she'll probably be clueless as everything she does is for public perception.
Screenshot_20200727-012855_Instagram.jpg

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Disgusting behaviour isn't it. I've been lucky enough to be able to see my family twice, but it's a long journey, and of course I've kept to 2 metres in their garden. They're also shielding, as is my best friend, and I would give anything to be able to hug them... so seeing idiots doing as they please really infuriates me. Hope you get to see your family soon.
Thank you. We're hopefully seeing them at the weekend but it does mean a 6 hour round trip in the car in one day.

hashtagnotsponsored

Hate to sound like I'm defending Zoe but even Instagram themselves have said they're not sure which of the trends was the 'original' one or the one done first.

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
I don’t really understand discord or reddit 🙈, what Goes on on there? Is it images?

Basically yeah, it's sort of like this - in a way. People can post and talk and upload images, like Reddit can be anything from animal crossing, films or just the strange Zoe thread. Like people zooming in on her feet and stuff its gross

Last edited:

ClemLikeFlem

Did we work out what those branded 'Zoe.' cardboard boxes in the house were? Would assume the books she needs to sign, but seems so weird to have your name on the box like that.
Yeah they didn’t look like book proof boxes (they are usually just sent sheets of a4/a5 with the title to sign that are then added in, not the whole book). The boxes look properly branded, so maybe she has been working on something this whole time? When she ended Zoella Beauty did she say she was doing something new?

openbook1

VIP Member
I’m starting to think she had fillers, plus sodium based diet makes her puffy and with filler that creates ‘moon face’ rounder face, round cheeks, droopy eyes.
No one I know that has had fillers has ever looked awful like Zoe. Lol.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
What’s in the boxes that say Zoe. ? Looks like a proper branded delivery type box that you’d get like from Zara 🤔
I thought she was being mean girl to Mark in her early stories calling him 'dad' cause he asked if she had taken her hayfever tablet then put that stupid filter on his face.