Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I don't remember anything about a comment but honestly you just need to see that horrible picture frame they put in their bedroom (big boobies) to have your answer. And that creepy bed cover with tities on it.

Second thought, I'm not quite sure which one of them is the most obsessed with big boobs actually...
Not forgetting the boob pic in the bathroom

Reactions: 3

bubblebuttt

Is she releasing another book? I don't follow her anymore and only check her IG every so often, what's this one about then? Another book on how to be a hostess with the mostess 🙄🙄

Burritobowl

A little out of topic. I visited Gleam's web page and Zoe, Tanya, Jim, Marcus and other are still in their roster, so, is she part of the company or not? I thought she had her own managment now.

Lemonz

VIP Member
Did anyone notice all the apple monitors in her office when Mark was choosing a perfume? (its in Marks vlog)
Yeah, im getting confused with the layout now as i thought her office was another room and this one looked quite small?

powderpower

Chatty Member
Serious question. Does she EVER go to any other house than her own for a change? Has she ever been to Marks? Do they ever go to Poppy and Sean's? It must be a control thing.
she's been to poppy and Seans twice in lockdown that we know of as she's been to see the puppy

Beeceebear

Nicole’s British, she’s from London. I’ve seen quite a few influencers post about her death today and it’s been in the news, I would like to think that maybe they don’t know but as it’s been talked about online all day I find it hard to believe that she wouldn’t have heard about it. I wouldn’t expect her to be the “voice of the internet” regarding this but she and her blog posted affiliate links for her audience to learn from and then when something happens like this and she should be speaking out about bettering the NHS for everyone including Black Women she stays silent.
Affiliate links?? That's so wrong to be profiting off of something like this!
I remember her saying she was going to save BLM posts and resources on Instagram, but I don't see anything on her highlights? Unfortunately it does seem like a lot of influencers have stopped sharing anything regarding Black lives, which does make it feel like it was just flavour of the month.
I guess making glorified chocolate milk is just more interesting to some..