Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gee13

VIP Member
It’s weird isn’t it I was thinking all the followers she has and Tanya Burr come to think of it, what are they really getting from these two anymore? They don’t do anything except post a massively filtered selfie every now and again?!

Reactions: 5

hashtagnotsponsored

We don’t know what chats they’ve had behind closed doors, but he’s clearly stated that he wants to get married after having children like his parents did, whereas Zoe has always said “bump AND ring” and constantly talks about marriage. But that’s so sweet how he saved up ugh I love a soppy love story haha I can’t wait until I get engaged, my boyfriend & I both said within 2 weeks of knowing each other that we’d do it tomorrow if we weren't long distance
Yeah completely agree with this!
Haha tbf he is super sweet bless him 🥰 good luck to you both!! I love a good love story haha!

Bgr101

VIP Member
Maybe! If so, fair enough, you're absolutely right. But she's also addicted to easy money and the validation she gets online and she's happy to shill her audience whenever an ad opportunity arises. So just on my part, I see a lack of direction and complacence but not true peace of mind.
I havent really followed her for years but yea the odd time i do look at her insta its just for ads..which i HATE.

Lovingfall

I wonder if anyone knows what happened to her officepeople..like Carrie and Lauren? Did they quit? How many people are working for her now? I tried figuering it out but couldnt..

Ester123

I don’t follow her so can’t write on her latest post but I can’t see anyone else calling her out about the B&W post and it’s proper meaning. Wonder if she’d actually change the caption if she did get told anyway.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I still just think it’s so odd that they don’t even both own the house! I mean I get she obviously earns more and is keeping herself safe ... but jeez!! It’s not like she couldn’t just buy him out if they did split! It just screams to me that they’re not serious, and I feel it’s the only reason Alfie has to stay with her! Pretty sure there’d be a prenup if they did marry! 🤣
How do we know they didnt buy it together any proof?

Helk

It would be odd to do that, but what we’re pointing out is that as big as she is, the multiple companies, the multiple products, the multiple books, the multiple employees, the friends, there is zero diversity there at all. Look on their company website she only employs white men and women, all the meetings she ever been in regarding any project has been white men and women, the other influencers she gives shoutouts to are white, I can’t think of a single time she’s even interacted with someone that wasn’t white. So it’s odd to be in such a diverse industry, living in a diverse town, and her have no diversity in any element of her life.

Also the affiliate linking books for BLM, that was actually gross, she should have shared those books without the commission.
I would say black people by their nature are more energetic and open etc, so can you even imagine them sitting at Zoella's office with their mouths shut, just because you cannot say what you are thinking - otherwise you will be fired? 😆 Zoe definitely will not hire someone who will make her seem smaller (not in size haha) and less as the boss. She has to feel 100% comfortable, noone can doubt in her choices, noone can put her in the bad light in front of others.

• Sick

epicmature

Chatty Member
I took a look at her IG- apparently their anniversary is October 4th, 2012 so it’ll be 8 years in October. Sean and Poppy have been together since 2008!!! I think the Deyes kids just grew up without interest in getting married, since their parents weren’t?

If Alfie wants to stay with Zoe, he’s missing a lot of content opportunities for engagement/marriage lol (obviously joking, that’s a terrible reason to get married🤣)
I beg someone finds the old tweets about Wilf so we can see how long she waited before getting into a new relationship! I thought it wasn’t that long based on old videos where she’d mention him at the time

Ester123

Yeah omg for once I think she and Alfie have actually made the effort to go to London to see Joe and Dianne. Unless she was having meetings for this Etsy collab and was in town, I think Joe might have said he’s over being the one to make all the effort.

Reactions: 4

epicmature

Chatty Member
So if she owns that current house... how amazing would it be if, say, Baboon Alfie went away on a trip and came back a few days later to find the house up for sale, and she and all her stuff gone...! 👍

I think she should get out of Brighton, move back to Lacock, be near her family and old friends again, back to her roots (and they're nice roots, Lacock looks so quaint). There are some lovely houses there for sale, including a charming looking place in need of a renovation... she could buy it and turn it into a project in interior design, maybe document it all, for newer, more grown up content... or else take leave of her online life. Plenty of money left over to save/invest/sustain her, get a fuss-free part-time job. Meet an actual man, who also wants a marriage and children. Do it, Zoe!

... can you tell I'm procrastinating today?!
I personally think she owned the old house. Podcasts are filmed in advance and Alfie might not have told true geordie that they were moving/renovating the mansion seeing as they aren’t close friends and they kept it completely secret. I find it hard to believe she owns that massive house all by herself, Alfie’s parents were probably listed to throw the scent off in case anyone leaked it.

Either way, it’s so odd how they'd barely been in the new house before building the other one.

Ding

VIP Member
Why has Mark gone to their house again? Are they physically incapable of leaving their house now?
I dont even understand why hes gone 🤷🏻‍♀️ he was only there a week or so ago. The rules have only just changed n its not like hes family or anything! I haven't even been back in my mums house yet!

Lirker_87

View attachment 192383
Sorry, I wasn't sure if Poppy had a thread and Zoe does similar anyway so it's not too off topic but jacky p for jacket potato... 🤢 why do they butcher words like this 😆
I can’t believe this is her job, seriously I don’t understand 🤦🏻‍♀️

Gosh, I can imagine Joe won't wait for Alfie to propose first. When Joe is ready he will do it so as not to disappoint Diane. I think Zoe needs to give up on Alfonso now.

And surely Poppy and Sean won't wait much longer. There comes a point when you can't protect peoples feelings by waiting for something to happen to them first.
How long have Poppy & Sean been together?

Last edited:

Mlr

Maybe it’s what her and Alfie have been working on together? I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s some fashion brand or collab
Alfie helped her on a photoshoot for something she was working on

Lola123

VIP Member
Do you guys think she actually use the Function of Beauty shampoos? The bottles are always almost empty (though she could be pouring them down the drain before filming to make it believable, but I doubt she'd even think of it). I'm kinda surprised if she does use them because she never seems to use or care about brands she's sponsored by. Also the shampoos look such poor quality compare to whatever she could afford. I guess they must pay very well for her to accept the sponsor over and over again.
I reckon it’s Alfie and guests using it!

TruffleTrifle

I’m gonna stick up for Zoe here... I’ve been with my boyfriend for 7 years and we’re still not engaged. We got together at 19 so we’re still young.
We’re not gonna get engaged/married just for the sake of it - we know we want to be together forever and will get married when the time is right, and I don’t feel like shit! There’s no rush :) we’d rather save up for a fantastic wedding than rush into having a mediocre one when we can wait a few years longer.

Perhaps Louises & Tanya’s divorces have put her off a bit too - she’d rather be safe than divorced by 32!
Same here, we got together at 20 and haven’t gotten engaged yet.