Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Did anyone notice all the apple monitors in her office when Mark was choosing a perfume? (its in Marks vlog)

Reactions: 4

Lola123

VIP Member
The book club video could be them discussion questions rather than just on the blog and the blog is the summary, like it wouldn’t take that much work or she could get different people in, like she has such potential for that but as usual does nothing

Okay

I wonder if anyone knows what happened to her officepeople..like Carrie and Lauren? Did they quit? How many people are working for her now? I tried figuering it out but couldnt..
They are all still there, if you scroll down you’ll see the staff list, but I have no clue what they actually do all day.

ClemLikeFlem

I think the box looks like that ‘function of beauty’ and didn’t she just recently do another brand deal with them. Not really sure though
They would have had to send her a lot of product to fill those boxes - unless she’s going to be doing a collaboration with them or launching a similar type product for the U.K. market? Personalised scents, bath products, moisturisers, etc

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
... Why, on god’s green earth, would she think that an apostrophe needs to go there?!

Apostrophes are for contractions, or to show possession... Exactly what did she think was being contracted or possessed here?!

Again: if you’re going to make-believe that you write books, at least TRY to be believable! Her writing is about as convincing as me telling everybody, “Look! I’m a racing jockey!” and running round town on a micro scooter making “clip-clop” noises with my tongue.
Yes, as I've said before, the businesses that belong to themselves!
I'm not surprised she doesn't know how to spell, it's just that she probably should for a number of reasons.

• Haha

sophieinaus

Also if she was pregnant, why would they get a puppy now? That's like having another baby. Anyway, unless someone confirms it or I see a baby, I won't believe it haha.
I agree she’s probably not pregnant, but my brother and his wife got a puppy a month before having a baby...don’t ask me why they thought that was a good idea. 🙄 Just because it’s dumb doesn’t mean someone won’t do it!

nik1231

Chatty Member
She could've 100% embrace home decor vibes and become known to more mature audience. Zoe would benefit so much from an editor, she always whines how long editing takes her and almost every youtuber has an editor now, not like she can't afford one.
I agree! If she had made content relevant to her age, I definitely think I’d still be following along. I loved the craft, baking, etc. I would have loved to see her continue that and do things like reading lists, home decor, etc. Maybe she would have enjoyed producing content for her age, rather than forcing herself to do younger content and being inconsistent!

openbook1

VIP Member
Why is everything so EXTRA in ZoElLa land? Let’s kit out a full room with rainbows cos it was pride. I mean, yeah it’s nice and sweet for Mark and a bit of effort is cute with your pals.

But, why is ZoElLa so extra, all the time, for every event and occasion on the planet, ever? Oh yeah I know why, for content. It’s never in private is it!!??
Has Mark come out as gay?

Okay

I don’t really watch her any more just wondering does she ever talk about her main channel? I was just looking and she hasn’t uploaded there for two years!! How weird. Does she just do vlogs now?
She said maybe a year or so ago that she currently doesn’t have any plans for that channel and that she may never upload on it again.

hrh89

VIP Member
I don’t really watch her any more just wondering does she ever talk about her main channel? I was just looking and she hasn’t uploaded there for two years!! How weird. Does she just do vlogs now?

Lilykins

VIP Member
Not surprised to hear her latest vlog is basically an AD, what is she advertising this time??

lemonlime

VIP Member
I think it's the angle and that she's pressing her lips together. That filter doesn't help her skin tone though. Do these people use them to appear ill or sad by making themselves look grey?

Lilykins

VIP Member
Hmm yeah probably is too long! ‘You can take Zoe out of the not-mansion, but not the NM out of Zoe’?

• Haha