Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
So Mark stayed over at her house but they wouldn't share a car?
Exactly I thought this they have just been standing next to each other and now they are in separate cars.

I genuinely laughed out loud when Marks plan for Zoes hen do was to get them all embroidered blankets and watch tv 🤣 how fuckin boring!! So much shade was thrown during Marks hen party planning. Basically called her boring as fuck. A wagamamas, blankets and a film. So true though! Yeah what did Alfie say at the end of the vlog?! Zoe said "ALFIE!", so I felt whatever he said had a grain of truth to it. I think it was that he was happy Mark was leaving
I thought Alfie said 'good' when she said 'Marks leaving'

• Haha
Reactions: 6

epictoaster

I laughed as well how she made it seem like she was late in signing those copies of her book....its like what else do you have to do, surely she'd make that a priority?!

I honestly can't say anything. I'm a massive procrastinator and something like that is something I would put off until last minute because it was such a mindless task

During the kind of ugly wrapping paper unwrapping, I think we all pictured the red carpet before her & Mark out of view on his knees. And don’t they know that covid can survive on dog hair? They were both acting stupidly paranoid about not giving each other a quick hug, meanwhile they were completely in each others company. I got the sense that his queen was being the paranoid one. She made him stay outside. I don’t think he expected that treatment. He needs to move on & free himself from the grip she has on him.

...Another note....he asked, “why are we the same person?” ....well....does he really want to know? It’s because you’re obsessed Mark. You see dollar signs.

Last edited:

lemonlime

VIP Member
Oh, absolutely nothing's wrong with having 'cankles'. Like you touch on, everyone's different and we should embrace the parts of ourselves we may not love but cannot change. It's just silliness really - an ongoing joke that really doesn't mean a lot! Saying 'good morning to everyone except Zoe's cankles' is just absurd and to me is a lighthearted joke.

But, really, why does anyone comment anything on this site. Why not!

PS Sorry if you have cankles and took offence 😂
No worries, it was like you said an ongoing thing and I didn't know if it was rooted elsewhere, some instance I didn't know about.

Thanks for the reply x

lemondaze

I despise Zoe in many ways, but beyond the layers of narcissism and immaturity I think she's actually relatively harmless; she stumbled into the limelight and had some fun being a minor celebrity for a while, but deep-down just wants to settle down and have a family.

If Alfie had even a shred of respect for her he'd end the relationship and give her a chance to find someone new. You're right, he's completely in control now; she probably doesn't even try and have discussions about marriage/kids over fear of scaring him away. It's so sad to see someone build their own empire only to become a door-mat to some pretentious oaf who only cares about her when he needs to make a few £££.
I do find it interesting that seemingly the only time they speak about it is on camera or in front of people.. so he can’t kick up a fuss lol

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Like wear a push up bra all you want. All the power to you but wearing a bra nearly the size of your head which has no actual function the minute you put it on is pointless.
plus it’s years old, as other people have pointed out, so any support there may have been is likely gone.
Embrace your small titties girl. Think of all the much cuter bras you get the luxury of wearing that us bustier girls don’t.
her boobs look like mine with that silly bra on, and I’m double the size she is in body weight, assuming she’s a size 6/8.

she needs to get herself measured and wear a properly fitted bra

Tea4u

VIP Member
It would be such a risk for him to cheat with being a ‘public figure’, it would have to be someone who didn’t know him and so couldn’t use it as blackmail, so probably an older woman. And what woman in her mid 30s+ would want to shag Alfie?! I’ve just got visions of him saying some daft shite like ‘this is so sick’ part way through
The girl would probably try to sell the story too

LisaCol

So now that Alfie was away from Zoe for the night. Educated guess going by the first 4 mins of his vlog. Did she manage to stay home alone?

Marie_10

Do you guys think she actually use the Function of Beauty shampoos? The bottles are always almost empty (though she could be pouring them down the drain before filming to make it believable, but I doubt she'd even think of it). I'm kinda surprised if she does use them because she never seems to use or care about brands she's sponsored by. Also the shampoos look such poor quality compare to whatever she could afford. I guess they must pay very well for her to accept the sponsor over and over again.

GossWhore

VIP Member
She used to do a lot more but that was when she was making her money now shes made her millions she isnt bothered.
Exactly! Like she did use to do a book club video, but as you can see 2 videos, both Ads with WHSmith (as we know Zoe doesn't read unless she's profiting).

I guess in the midst she cemented her millionaire status so said screw this so stopped filming.
Screenshot_20200717-112227_YouTube.jpg

Basic

VIP Member
I just watched less than five minutes of this person on YouTube and she is as dull as dishwater.

• Heart

kinderbuen0

I hadn't heard of her during her Wilf days, the first video I've watched of hers was the pamper evening one actually haha. But judging from the posts about the situation, he doesn't seem like a great guy. And Zoe during those Wilf era videos strikes me off as a "mean girl of the school", if you know what I mean. Her bubbly "Zoella" persona is very different afterwards.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they announced that they've eloped, although on the other hand I wonder if either of them can pass on the cash cow that is wedding prep vlogs.
It's true she did have a slight bitchy mean girl vibe, probably why I thought she was cool at the time (+also her hair was v enviable). I think her old tweets and blog post comments definitely reflect that. But at the same time, she didn't stick out and a lot of other bloggers had similar attitudes. You could be quite open and frank on social media and there wasn't as much pressure or a young audience to think about.

Mlr

What’s in the boxes that say Zoe. ? Looks like a proper branded delivery type box that you’d get like from Zara 🤔
Maybe it something that has to do for her big project she is apparently doing? The one where Alfie had to take her photos since they were in lockdown

lemondaze

I hope Sam won't be her wedding hairstylist 😅

Does anyone here know somebody who uses it tho
I made the mistake of buying their overpriced products a year back. They’re all shite. :LOL: About £50 for the smallest shampoo, conditioner and leave in - gone are the days where Zoe actually bought her own (affordable) products to recommend to her audience.

Okay

Don't know if its the filter or the hair colour with her skin tone but she looks...dull. Usually when you get your hair freshly done you look your best?

I agree with someone on here, who said a few days ago that her relaxed and pushed back/slightly to the side part was really flattering.
Yeah the center part just doesn’t work for her.

nik1231

Chatty Member

Talking of her bonkers bras, anyone remember this?
Also, the things they do for pictures! There could be a massive drop where Horsey is sitting, for all we know.
I haaaaate that influencers don’t this! All of your followers are watching this and probably wanting to do it too, and it could end disastrously for them! I see it as their job to promote safety and not doing frickin’ stupid things like this just for a damn photo!

• Heart

Mlr

I wonder what project that Zoe and Alfie have been working on for 14 months. In his last stream he said they will be able to tell soon