Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she looked so nice back then what happened that made her age so badly in these last 4 years sorry that sounds real mean but like its true
One thing I find interesting is that people have been saying this for years. Around 2014 people were reminiscing about her in 2012-2013, and later in 2016-17 people were reminiscing about her in 2014. I now see people talking about how they wish she was how she was back in 2016-2017. This is in no way a slight at you (I know you were saying looks wise, I often think the same way), I just find it fascinating that these comments have been made for years I guess it just goes to show that she's been on a downward slope since the beginning. I think I personally liked her best around late 2012-2013, but at the same time I was around 14 at the time so I guess I was part of the prime demographic. It's just so interesting seeing how she's regressed and changed.
Untitled.jpg

(apologies for the quick edit, I just wanted to see the changes in pictures).

Reactions: 20
One thing I find interesting is that people have been saying this for years. Around 2014 people were reminiscing about her in 2012-2013, and later in 2016-17 people were reminiscing about her in 2014. I now see people talking about how they wish she was how she was back in 2016-2017. This is in no way a slight at you (I know you were saying looks wise, I often think the same way), I just find it fascinating that these comments have been made for years I guess it just goes to show that she's been on a downward slope since the beginning. I think I personally liked her best around late 2012-2013, but at the same time I was around 14 at the time so I guess I was part of the prime demographic. It's just so interesting seeing how she's regressed and changed.View attachment 147436
She stopped looking genuinely happy and somewhat healthy in early 2019 I'd say. The change of hair, style, like a husk taking on personalities of others.

Reactions: 14
One thing I find interesting is that people have been saying this for years. Around 2014 people were reminiscing about her in 2012-2013, and later in 2016-17 people were reminiscing about her in 2014. I now see people talking about how they wish she was how she was back in 2016-2017. This is in no way a slight at you (I know you were saying looks wise, I often think the same way), I just find it fascinating that these comments have been made for years I guess it just goes to show that she's been on a downward slope since the beginning. I think I personally liked her best around late 2012-2013, but at the same time I was around 14 at the time so I guess I was part of the prime demographic. It's just so interesting seeing how she's regressed and changed.View attachment 147436
She aged so dramatically in 2019. Did something really stressful happen in her life last year or is it just her poor lifestyle (diet, lack of exercise, bad skincare routine)caught up to her?

Reactions: 16
Omg seeing that old vlog that was just posted on here! Seems like a different person!! She was so much more relatable when they lived in that house! They seemed Somewhat happier Together back then too.. they now seem more like roommates, I wouldn’t be at all surprised to find out that they don’t even share a room if I’m honest! I think she’s just had her day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Just think from about 2017 onwards she looks like she is forcing that smile, whereas before she looked genuine and youthful.

I think it went downhill end of 2018. Since then she seems to be putting on the happy act and the fact she hardly posts vlogs shows she cant be arsed anymore.

Reactions: 11
to me the way she looked before is what the trends were then, so she was following trends and also she created a lot of them for young teenage girls. the way she looks in 2020 to me, isn't that bad. considering she is 30 (i think), she looks old in 2019, i think the dark lipstick probably did that. but in 2020 why does she lowkey look like anastasia kingsnorth or whatever her name is lol.. they are doing the same fake smile..

Reactions: 7

At around 4:42 . The video is from May 2016. I am slightly worried that it took me less than 5 minutes to find the video and the exact spot 😅
Reminds me of her christmas work party vlog and they’re both naked in bed and Joe is drunk laying with them 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly think she peaked in 2013, mostly because that’s when her makeup was always flawless and her videos were all in front of lights with a top quality camera. Sounds awful but she started to seem less attractive when she started daily vlogging in the Brighton flat because you could see what she looked like under the bright lights and without the heavy filters, but her personality also makes her uglier, she’s so immature and dull and she really hid that side of her when she was doing cute quirky hauls with the kooky bloopers at the end!

I actually used to be so jealous of her lifestyle but now she’s so boring I’d rather be poor than rich with nothing but fake friends and employees who blow smoke up your ass.

You can really tell her metabolism is slowing down and her tit diet has not only started to cause her to bloat and gain weight but also has made her skin, hair and under eyes dull and lifeless. I also think coming off her pill has made her look SO bloated, which ofc can’t be helped but working out and eating healthy would definitely ease it. Her face is so balloon like and round it actually looks like a football with drawn on features!

Yet she‘s still “scared” to workout in case she loses “too much weight” 🙄

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20200607-015807.jpg

January 2015. She looks fine here, the dark hair actually works and the side parting isn't so comb over like.

At around 4:42 . The video is from May 2016. I am slightly worried that it took me less than 5 minutes to find the video and the exact spot 😅
Hmm not sure about that, hair could be messy from falling asleep with her bun in. They both probably had early starts that day for his flight. Could be either way anyhow. it’s not so obvious as the Xmas party vlog someone mentioned. No one is going to be sleeping naked at a hotel in December, least of all Zoe. It was so awkward how unaware Joe was in his drunken state...

Reactions: 15
She aged so dramatically in 2019. Did something really stressful happen in her life last year or is it just her poor lifestyle (diet, lack of exercise, bad skincare routine)caught up to her?
People stopped buying all the BS about her caring for her audience and anxiety being an out for everything. People stopped being afraid to go against her finally.

Lost her power, stopped caring, probably lost some freebies that were helping her keep up her look.

Reactions: 6
I was watching some old vlogs the other day and heres what I think of her 'gang' Sean is a genuine nice guy as is Mark, Poppy spoilt but ok, Alfie bit of a twit but I think he'd help you if you fell over kind of guy But Zoe is a typical mean girl no matter how she tries to hide it you can just tell by some of the comments she makes etc. I think she would be one of those who would walk past a homeless guy ad laugh.

Reactions: 24
I was watching some old vlogs the other day and heres what I think of her 'gang' Sean is a genuine nice guy as is Mark, Poppy spoilt but ok, Alfie bit of a twit but I think he'd help you if you fell over kind of guy But Zoe is a typical mean girl no matter how she tries to hide it you can just tell by some of the comments she makes etc. I think she would be one of those who would walk past a homeless guy ad laugh.
Yeah like you presumed she was this really sweet girl in school but you can kinda tell she wasn't.

Reactions: 5
Totally. Zoe is always howling whenever she has a chance to laugh at someone, for example if they trip or mispronounce a word. That's when her mean girl personality really comes out.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.