Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching some old vlogs the other day and heres what I think of her 'gang' Sean is a genuine nice guy as is Mark, Poppy spoilt but ok, Alfie bit of a twit but I think he'd help you if you fell over kind of guy But Zoe is a typical mean girl no matter how she tries to hide it you can just tell by some of the comments she makes etc. I think she would be one of those who would walk past a homeless guy ad laugh.
Agree, I feel like you’ve always been able to tell this though, when she’s shown photos of her at school and those old tweets that surfaced, I feel I can tell exactly the type she was in school! Deep down she probably still has those mean qualities but now she can just use money to make herself look good! She still thinks she’s better than everyone else if you ask me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
So Marks has gone to meet his friends no not Zoe his real friends while Zoe has gone on a dog walk with yep...Alfie's family.:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t know if Mark ferris Zoe’s friend has a thread but curious has he come out yet I rarely watch his videos but he mentioned dating in that video and just seemed uncomfortable around the topic
No he's firmly in the closet, always avoids mentioning his sexuality and when he talks about dates or liking people he always keeps it completely gender neutral using 'someone' or 'they' etc.

I think he is worried he'd lose his tween girl fans if he came out. Irony is they'd actually find him more relatable. He could gossip about boys, share hair and makeup tips. He's mentally about 12 anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
So in Alfies vlog they drive the Mini to his parents to pick up his hair clippers and the battery in the car key is nearly dead and they only just manage to get the car started so they can drive home🤦‍♀️ Zoe finds some batteries at home and says I will put one in each key cause it was saying battery low. So why didnt you change it then FFS! so irresponsible.

Reactions: 8
She stopped looking genuinely happy and somewhat healthy in early 2019 I'd say. The change of hair, style, like a husk taking on personalities of others.
I wonder if it's a coincidence she stopped looking genuinely happy since Joe was on strictly, now has a more successful career and is in what seems to be a loved up relationship with someone who is prettier, more talented,successful and smaller than her!! Could be wrong 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder if Zoe will address J.K. Rowling's latest tweets? Will she continue to love the Harry Potter franchise?

Will we see a response on her stories I wonder?

Reactions: 5
Wonder if Zoe will address J.K. Rowling's latest tweets? Will she continue to love the Harry Potter franchise?

Will we see a response on her stories I wonder?
She's responded to BLM she will be too exhausted to respond to a second social issue. She's going to need to have at least six months off just to recover from this effort.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s not motivated to do anything else. She has done the least for so long and reaped huge rewards. She has no other interests or hobbies (pizza and blankets don’t qualify). Makeup was her only interest & she only does that now for ads cause she loves the ££££££. Also why try and do something else when that requires effort on her part. She can do one or two ads a month and get paid more than I make in a year

Reactions: 11
gosh can you lot analyse and criticise how i look too pls? im acc curious hahahah
i wanna see what her hair looks like now 👀👀👀

Reactions: 7
So in Alfies vlog they drive the Mini to his parents to pick up his hair clippers and the battery in the car key is nearly dead and they only just manage to get the car started so they can drive home🤦‍♀️ Zoe finds some batteries at home and says I will put one in each key cause it was saying battery low. So why didnt you change it then FFS! so irresponsible.
They’re both bleeping tragic!!

Imagine ignoring that your car key you NEED to drive your stupid futuristic mini is running low in battery power? Absolute twats.

Reactions: 7
Lol I’m new here but i just want to say that Alfie being on Zoe’s thumbnail adds NOTHING to her views/engagement but Alfie’s views go 3x when he adds her on his videos. He’s truly so tragic.

Reactions: 18
Zoe has aged so much in the last few years. Obviously we all age but she’s got from looking as though she’s in her early 20s to looking like she’s in her late 30s 🙃

Reactions: 12
I think they mean as in she hardly uploads and has stopped uploading on her Zoella channel altogether.
I’m kind of surprised that “Team Zoella” hasn’t taken over her Zoella channel to accompany the blog. Zoe doesn’t have to do much work but would still get $$

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.