Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that't true, i'm 99% sure she isn't

but a little part of me that wishes for change is hoping something may have gotten through

actually there's literally no way, she has NO friends that are of colour so how would she learn or understand any other experiences. she has gay friends and literally never speaks out about lgbt rights. how can these people waste their platforms like this. it's SO frustrating
She has gay friends but tweeted a homophobic tweet years ago.:cautious:

Reactions: 6
It actually makes me FUMING that Jack Maynard was removed from the jungle for his racist and homophobic tweets but everyone forgets that Zoe made them too! Oh and the fact that they both used the “I was young” excuse. She was 19 which is older than me now and I can safely say I never have and never will be homophobic, racist or call someone ”ugly as sin” on twitter like she did.

Reactions: 26
It actually makes me FUMING that Jack Maynard was removed from the jungle for his racist and homophobic tweets but everyone forgets that Zoe made them too! Oh and the fact that they both used the “I was young” excuse. She was 19 which is older than me now and I can safely say I never have and never will be homophobic, racist or call someone ”ugly as sin” on twitter like she did.
I am 28 and have never ever made comments like she did in person or on social media in regards to gay people. No excuses.

Reactions: 18
Hair must be bad otherwise you KNOW we’d have had around 3/4 selfies to show it off! 🤣
i know little to nothing about hair dye/extensions/etc...can someone explain how her StEnNiEs would ruin her hair by being left too long? and what her hair would look like now??

Reactions: 8
I don't get some of ya'all hyping zoe up as if she is some catch? Are you actually serious.

Alfie has a lot of faults, but your whole post constantly is just about how awful he is, nothing about zoe. You know he has a thread right?

What exactly makes Zoe a good wife and possible mom? What will she teach her kids? To abandon your guinea pigs you once claimed to love so much for the one to die of supposed heat and where's the other one? To teach her kids to lie and manipulate, never take responsibility? To possibly fake or exaggerate anxiety to again manipulate and get attention? Or what about fake screaming being abused by your partner - and might I add, on this occasion the one some of ya'all constantly bring down, was the one that acted mature in this matter.

But keep on praising zoe as if she is some kind of queen smh.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't get some of ya'all hyping zoe up as if she is some catch? Are you actually serious.

Alfie has a lot of faults, but your whole post constantly is just about how awful he is, nothing about zoe. You know he has a thread right?

What exactly makes Zoe a good wife and possible mom? What will she teach her kids? To abandon your guinea pigs you once claimed to love so much for the one to die of supposed heat and where's the other one? To teach her kids to lie and manipulate, never take responsibility? To possibly fake or exaggerate anxiety to again manipulate and get attention? Or what about fake screaming being abused by your partner - and might I add, on this occasion the one some of ya'all constantly bring down, was the one that acted mature in this matter.

Ive said before Zoe is as bad if not worse then him. He is a man child bighead but she is a mean girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really used to like Zoe. I was watching some old videos that I remember loving at the time and just found her to be really annoying. I definitely think I have outgrown that stage in my life where I enjoy watching her.

Reactions: 15
i know little to nothing about hair dye/extensions/etc...can someone explain how her StEnNiEs would ruin her hair by being left too long? and what her hair would look like now??
It’s to do with the way they’re applied. I can’t speak for hers as mine were different but left in too long they can start to matt because the point of application doesn’t get brushed through. Before lockdown mine were removed every 10 weeks and the application point combed through (which can be painful at parts)

Reactions: 4
Sorry but all this posting about BLM is rubbish I bet she's sat at home playing Animal Crossing. I mean can any of you really see her sitting reading up on racism? she couldnt even be bothered to read the Harry Potter books. :rolleyes: :mad:
Lol this is so true, if she struggles to get through what is essentially a kids book, I can't see her suddenly devouring political and social literature on BLM subjects.

that't true, i'm 99% sure she isn't

but a little part of me that wishes for change is hoping something may have gotten through

actually there's literally no way, she has NO friends that are of colour so how would she learn or understand any other experiences. she has gay friends and literally never speaks out about lgbt rights. how can these people waste their platforms like this. it's SO frustrating
Such a good point, never seen her post anything to do with LGBT and she lives in Brighton for god sakes! But regardless she would definitely need to widen her social group to experience anything other than the zoella bubble.

I really hope it is all genuine and she does learn from what she is reading and looking up, and that in turn it matures her and helps her grow.....just can't really see her content changing, or her life, in any dramatic way to reflect this.

Reactions: 8
I really used to like Zoe. I was watching some old videos that I remember loving at the time and just found her to be really annoying. I definitely think I have outgrown that stage in my life where I enjoy watching her.

Same here I used to love watching her, found her relatable and fun to watch, I think she just got too big for her boots and VERY unrelatable, she knows her following she knows a lot are young so I don’t get why she thinks linking and showing off super expensive items is the way to go! I never bother looking at anything she links anymore as I know it will all be things way above what I could afford! She’s gone from primark hauls to spending well over £50 for one tshirt and thinking it’s a good deal! She’s so entitled that it’s more like she’s showing off as in “look what I can afford “, I also wipe my arse with £50 notes” as for her vlogs I find them boring AF how many times can we watch her do her make up or skin care (again with over priced products that many cannot afford) and watch her go shopping and mindlessly throw items in to her trolley. Money is no object to her and I very much doubt any of her followers can relate anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Same here I used to love watching her, found her relatable and fun to watch, I think she just got too big for her boots and VERY unrelatable, she knows her following she knows a lot are young so I don’t get why she thinks linking and showing off super expensive items is the way to go! I never bother looking at anything she links anymore as I know it will all be things way above what I could afford! She’s gone from primark hauls to spending well over £50 for one tshirt and thinking it’s a good deal! She’s so entitled that it’s more like she’s showing off as in “look what I can afford “, I also wipe my arse with £50 notes” as for her vlogs I find them boring AF how many times can we watch her do her make up or skin care (again with over priced products that many cannot afford) and watch her go shopping and mindlessly throw items in to her trolley. Money is no object to her and I very much doubt any of her followers can relate anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️
This!! Prancing around her massive house showing off all of her expensive products to her subscribers that probably aren’t even out of school yet and not old enough to be making money to buy all these products she raves about, it’s just so wrong. She’s such a tory😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know if Mark ferris Zoe’s friend has a thread but curious has he come out yet I rarely watch his videos but he mentioned dating in that video and just seemed uncomfortable around the topic

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if Mark ferris Zoe’s friend has a thread but curious has he come out yet I rarely watch his videos but he mentioned dating in that video and just seemed uncomfortable around the topic
I don't think he feels he needs to "come out". It's not like he's pretending to be straight or anything, and he knows everyone knows he's gay, but he doesn't feel like he has to issue some kind of statement and "come out".

Reactions: 18
Yes he has a thread in the 'influencers' section.

Yes wearing £600 Gucci jumpers.

Reactions: 1
I suspect that a lot of the motivation for showing off very expensive items on camera is so that she can then write off those purchases as work expenses on her taxes.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

I'm sorry but, who's "hyping up" zoe here? Literally no one has acted like she's some kind of queen or said she'd be a good mother and wife so I'm really not sure where you're even getting this from. The only thing people have defended Zoe about during the lasts couple of that has been about BLM, which isn't even part of your argument.

Just because people raise the very valid question as to why she'd want to stay with the overgrown immature child Alfie doesn't necessarily mean we're saying Zoe isn't very immature herself. This question is very much based on the the fact that Zoe constantly hints about wanting to get married and have children, which clearly isn't on Alfie's mindset and wont be for many years.

Zoe is clearly very easily influenced by the people around here, and whilst I'd still argue it would take a miracle at this point for her to grow out of her very immature and lazy self, I still think there's a slight chance for her if she'd get out of her relationship and meet literally any other almost 30 year old man who hasn't spent his entire 20's in front of a camera, and is ready to take that next step in life she so desperately aims for. It's not a weird question to ask why Zoe hasn't figured this out herself at this point, and it definitely doesn't mean we're "hyping her" up by doing so.

Reactions: 31
Can anyone actually imagine them having sex.... I’m sorry but can you imagine her even trying to be sexy. If Alfie left her, travelled, lived his best life and dated someone his age he’d actually be attractive! She’s just so bland and dull and screams missionary once every 3 months 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Can anyone actually imagine them having sex.... I’m sorry but can you imagine her even trying to be sexy. If Alfie left her, travelled, lived his best life and dated someone his age he’d actually be attractive! She’s just so bland and dull and screams missionary once every 3 months 😂
We know they've had sex once to produce Nala but that is literally it.

Alfie would never be attractive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Definitely mirroring some of the views already stated but Zoe and Alfie really don’t seem to share any interests whatsoever outside of the fact that they both sought our careers in social media. And literally worse than not sharing her interests Alfie openly mocks and derides them. Zoe has always had more personality than Alfie point blank putting all other faults to one side. I can watch a 40 minute vlog of Zoe doing not much because she does have the ability to speak and present things in a reasonably engaging way - hence the success she managed to find in this field.

Alfie on the other hand is literally the most boring dull cardboard cut out of a person and only has the platform that he does from riding her coattails. And tbh even the gifts that he gets her are more big fancy show off-y things for the gram. It doesn’t really matter how expensive or cool a gift is if it doesn’t directly apply to a persons wants/desires. I do believe Zoe struggles with anxiety and it’s held her back in every avenue or life including her romantic relationship. I don’t get a supporting uplifting vibe from Alfie, he’s not intellectually stimulating and he doesn’t provide anything financially - she clings to him because she loves the cosy Deyes dynamic and because at this point she’s already invested so much time in Alfie she may as well see it through. Even if the years tick by and things remain stagnant.

Reactions: 34
We know they've had sex once to produce Nala but that is literally it.

Alfie would never be attractive.
I remember once when they’d obviously had sex in vlog lmao. It was in their old house, Alfie had just come back from being away somewhere and in the next clip they were in bed and said they’d “fallen asleep” and Zoe’s hair and makeup was all messed up. Made me feel a bit sick 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.