Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m kind of surprised that “Team Zoella” hasn’t taken over her Zoella channel to accompany the blog. Zoe doesn’t have to do much work but would still get $$
It’s not savvy at all that they’ve left that account with all those Subscribers just sat there. If they made it a Team Zoella account they could do book reviews, monthly favourites with different Zoella team members, behind the scenes. Basically Zoe World but not her holding the camera and featuring only now and again. Interviews with Zoe. Brand features. Guest vlogs... it wouldn’t not take much for them to make that into a great earner without Zoe having to do much at all

Reactions: 27
It’s not savvy at all that they’ve left that account with all those Subscribers just sat there. If they made it a Team Zoella account they could do book reviews, monthly favourites with different Zoella team members, behind the scenes. Basically Zoe World but not her holding the camera and featuring only now and again. Interviews with Zoe. Brand features. Guest vlogs... it wouldn’t not take much for them to make that into a great earner without Zoe having to do much at all
God if it was anything like her website they better not bother. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly I think it might get a few views at first (like other channels that have returned after breaks). But posting would likely just serve as a reminder to unsubscribe from the channel for many who forgot they were even subbed anymore. People subscribed (YEARS ago) for Zoe and the content she provided, if the channel becomes something new entirely that isn’t what they subbed for, they’ll leave.

Basically I just think any video that gets posted there (even if it’s Zoe posting) will cause the sub numbers to drop immensely.

Reactions: 17
Honestly I think it might get a few views at first (like other channels that have returned after breaks). But posting would likely just serve as a reminder to unsubscribe from the channel for many who forgot they were even subbed anymore. People subscribed (YEARS ago) for Zoe and the content she provided, if the channel becomes something new entirely that isn’t what they subbed for, they’ll leave.

Basically I just think any video that gets posted there (even if it’s Zoe posting) will cause the sub numbers to drop immensely.
Don't know why she cant upload on that channel (apart from she cant be arsed) she could still do favs even if some of it was 'gifted' her minions wouldnt care.

Reactions: 9
She showed her hair in Alfie’s twitch stream earlier today.
Just looked the same as always but a bit shorter 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In Alfie’s stream he kept getting messages and said that something very big is happening in his family whatsapp any wonders on what it could be? It seemed like it was something really big as they kept ringing him. And before anyome says Popoy is pregnant she has been posting regulary on instagram stories her having a drink😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In Alfie’s stream he kept getting messages and said that something very big is happening in his family whatsapp any wonders on what it could be? It seemed like it was something really big as they kept ringing him. And before anyome says Popoy is pregnant she has been posting regulary on instagram stories her having a drink😂
Poppy engaged that would piss Zoe off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whatever the news, why would you KEEP ringing. He got texts first, then went off for a call, then when he came back, he missed another two calls from whoever it was.
Just seems odd like if you were calling your family to tell them some news why would you ring 3 times in like, 5 mins.

Reactions: 7
I second the guess for Sean/Poppy engagement, or else something with their extended family? Maybe Soppy got another dog? Or Nick and Amanda? Lol or maybe someone bought a new house? If it was news with Alfie and Zoe, why would he do a stream when he knows he’s going to get a bunch of messages that he needs to respond to? (Although it is Alfie so logic isn’t always common lol)

I was CONVINCED Soppy were engaged or pregnant at the beginning of December when they had a “family emergency” that kept them from vlogmas day 1 but clearly I was way wrong on that :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5

but even if they lost loads of subscribers they’d still get Zoe’s loyal fanbase, I know we don’t really get it but they are out there 😂. Surely a channel with even half a million subscribers that regularly view the content, is better than a dead channel with 11 million that aren’t watching anything. Her vlogs are still getting 750k views. Zoella team content with some hints of Zoe in them could still get views and they’ll land AD deals based on the subscriber count and overall channel views.

This lockdown was her chance to do something and provide some content for her “fans”! Do a house tour! Show us your latest makeup look! Show us some work you’re doing in the garden! Talk about your top 5 favourite books! ANYTHING! It’s bizarre that someone who has made her entire living from youtube/social media has had the perfect time to entertain her followers and she’s done nothing!

Reactions: 18
but even if they lost loads of subscribers they’d still get Zoe’s loyal fanbase, I know we don’t really get it but they are out there 😂. Surely a channel with even half a million subscribers that regularly view the content, is better than a dead channel with 11 million that aren’t watching anything. Her vlogs are still getting 750k views. Zoella team content with some hints of Zoe in them could still get views and they’ll land AD deals based on the subscriber count and overall channel views.
I can't understand how Zoe herself could just let that channel die. Regardless of the quality of the content, it's pretty impressive that she was able to build up a following of 10m. There isn't even a proper explanation as to why it was abandoned aside from some throw-away comments in vlogs about "too much pressure".

They should be using Youtube to do takeovers with smaller creators, artists/designers/photographers etc, using the platform to give them exposure; this would be mutually beneficial, ad revenue for both the individual and Zoella. Stop putting them on the website - no 1 bloody visits!!! x

Reactions: 16
The fact she doesn't write her own blog anymore really shows she's done with 'zoella' as a thing. She's just abandoned it all and now is just a brand instead of a 'girl online'

Reactions: 10
I wonder what she would do if she did finally get her baby, would she try to change her whole channel into a parenting one or keep it private. It would definitely drag back a lot of her ‘dead’ subscribers again.

Yel

And before anyome says Popoy is pregnant she has been posting regulary on instagram stories her having a drink
Poor poppy, for the last 3 years that's everyone's first thought

It's probably better for Zoella to just let that brand die out than continue to infantilise like someone as imoganation does. She had years of making the big money and buying enough property that she never needs to work again. She's not going to do "work" for ever diminishing returns.

The 10 million subscribers means nothing, people are subscribed to so many it's a fight just to reach people's feeds.

Reactions: 9
I wonder what she would do if she did finally get her baby, would she try to change her whole channel into a parenting one or keep it private. It would definitely drag back a lot of her ‘dead’ subscribers again.
I doubt it she does the bare minimum now so if she had a baby you would be lucky if she uploaded a video once a year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.