Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree so much with this.

Also he never seems to laugh *with* her, only at her. He never seems to sing with her, do voice impressions (he looks at her as if she's so weird when she does this), share any real hobbies or interests minus social media. Even when they say "oh thats cool" to each other it sounds fake? It actually is quite sad to watch, I'm not sure why people think they are goals. I definitely don't get goals "vibes" from them and I'm in the same age bracket.

I've said before, although Sean isn't super popular with everyone, at least he engages with her properly, does some voices, interacts well and clearly listens to her, someone like that seems far more suited to her.

You can just imagine how those "check-ins" they supposedly have go down:

"Could we talk about, you know, relationship stuff?"
"Yeah, cool. We're all good right?"
'Well actually I felt..."
"Sick! Nearly lunchtime isn't it? Definitely gonna have a toastie, you ok to make your own?"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I remember once when they’d obviously had sex in vlog lmao. It was in their old house, Alfie had just come back from being away somewhere and in the next clip they were in bed and said they’d “fallen asleep” and Zoe’s hair and makeup was all messed up. Made me feel a bit sick 😂🤢
Omg do you remember what it was?

Reactions: 4
I used to really enjoy Zoe’s content and to be fair I don’t mind watching her vlogs. My issue is that she NEVER uploads! I’ve followed for years now and it’s frustrating how little she posts. If she wants to pursue other avenues then why not just come out and say you’re not going to be continuing with YouTube. I think she’s forgotten how she got to where she is (luck) and doesn’t treat her viewers with any respect.
I do feel sorry for her in terms of how she clearly hasn’t gotten what she wants and I do think it’s hard to say just get rid and start fresh with someone else (despite how good it would be for her!) because until she recognises it for herself she won’t change her situation. She deserves better than Alfie. They’re clearly no longer matched, maybe years ago but they’re at different stages of their lives now and you can see how incompatible they are.

Reactions: 18
I used to really enjoy Zoe’s content and to be fair I don’t mind watching her vlogs. My issue is that she NEVER uploads! I’ve followed for years now and it’s frustrating how little she posts. If she wants to pursue other avenues then why not just come out and say you’re not going to be continuing with YouTube. I think she’s forgotten how she got to where she is (luck) and doesn’t treat her viewers with any respect.
I do feel sorry for her in terms of how she clearly hasn’t gotten what she wants and I do think it’s hard to say just get rid and start fresh with someone else (despite how good it would be for her!) because until she recognises it for herself she won’t change her situation. She deserves better than Alfie. They’re clearly no longer matched, maybe years ago but they’re at different stages of their lives now and you can see how incompatible they are.
Yes I agree. Ive been watching her older vlogs and Ive actually enjoyed them. she used to upload regular and have fun in her videos, now its once a month if your lucky and most of the stuff she films is #AD and boring. Last years vlogmas was complete crap if she cant be arsed she should just stop. Its not fair on the fans who look forward to it to uploads tit content like that. The fact is she has the team and the means to make fantastic content if she wanted to she could make her vlogmas amazing.

Reactions: 15

At around 4:42 . The video is from May 2016. I am slightly worried that it took me less than 5 minutes to find the video and the exact spot 😅
lol one of the top comments on that video is ‘can they just get engaged already’ FOUR YEARS AGO! Nothing has changed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I thought she had like 11 mil on instagram at her peak? Has she really lost 1 mil+?? That's crazyy

Reactions: 4

At around 4:42 . The video is from May 2016. I am slightly worried that it took me less than 5 minutes to find the video and the exact spot 😅
she looked so nice back then what happened that made her age so badly in these last 4 years sorry that sounds real mean but like its true

Reactions: 11
she looked so nice back then what happened that made her age so badly in these last 4 years sorry that sounds real mean but like its true
That was my thought watching this too! She looked so cute and healthy! I think her hair looked nice at that length/color too.

She and Alfie seemed a bit happier too (although I know it’s normal for the spark to fade a bit over time). Weird seeing Louise, was not expecting that!

Reactions: 12
not been on this thread for around 2 months now, i just can’t find anything to pick about zoe lol, proves she ain’t doing much. but i’m surprised that she has been posting constantly about the BLM movement, i thought she would do two posts and that’s it. but everyday she posts new stories about it and stuff to read, petitions to sign etc. i think it’s good that she’s using her platform as she knows she has a huge following. i also think it’s good how when she first started talking about it she said that she does not know much about BLM and she went to educate herself. so many youtubers were just deleting everything they were saying instead of admitting like zoe did. otherwise i can’t see anything else wrong... maybe she doesn’t care about it but i feel like if she doesn’t that’s a lot of effort and time wasted if she didn’t care ... but who knows

• Heart
Reactions: 17
not been on this thread for around 2 months now, i just can’t find anything to pick about zoe lol, proves she ain’t doing much. but i’m surprised that she has been posting constantly about the BLM movement, i thought she would do two posts and that’s it. but everyday she posts new stories about it and stuff to read, petitions to sign etc. i think it’s good that she’s using her platform as she knows she has a huge following. i also think it’s good how when she first started talking about it she said that she does not know much about BLM and she went to educate herself. so many youtubers were just deleting everything they were saying instead of admitting like zoe did. otherwise i can’t see anything else wrong... maybe she doesn’t care about it but i feel like if she doesn’t that’s a lot of effort and time wasted if she didn’t care ... but who knows
i feel really grateful seeing some of you talking about her in relation to BLM, because tbh I cannot think of anything else at the moment and it bothers me that we're just going to go back to normal :(
i also feel that it's a positive that she's posting so much about it, even though i don't think she actually cares, like i said before she never posts about lgbt issues when she has gay friends.
also, there's something SO self involved about her. in Alfie's video where they were answering celebrity questions it was very clear the way she's so happy to monopolise the conversation and has no self awareness over how long she likes to talk about herself.
she also always views herself in a positive light, so i can imagine she thinks she's now a philanthropist for posting so much. when really she is doing the bare minimum, and far too late.
i do have to say though, we know her audience is majority white and majority ignorant so i'm still happy about what she's doing. also because i must say she isn't doing it in a *totally* problematic way. (it would be nice if she acknowledged the how little she's done done so far and how all her employees and freinds are white and that she's only jumping on the bandwagon now when it's cool to do so)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.