Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what's worse - using pics of her for likes and views or the fact that any time he seems to post them together, he never talks about how he loves or appreciates her(it's almost always about him and his life)
In some ways I think the pictures like this are cute and stuff but I have noticed he never says he loves her but will type paragraphs like on her birthday, however each relationship is different but I don't know tbh.

Reactions: 9
Off topic, but Alfie repeating that Zoe is 30 reminds me of Jessica from Love is blind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Off topic, but Alfie repeating that Zoe is 30 reminds me of Jessica from Love is blind 😂
He said in today's vlog. If hes THAT bothered by it he should go and find someone younger. I'm sure one of his school girl minions would date him.

The tables have deffo turned in that relationship, when he first met Zoe she was at stylish, pretty and at the top of her youtube game while he was a geeky virgin. Now shes lost her mojo and style and hangs on his every word while he takes the piss and thinks hes youtube merch king of the year with his tit over priced crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Zoe is actually a very attractive and he is punching so hard, imagine kissing him with those dentures

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I do think the dynamic of their relationship has changed, however they will have grown massively as people in that time as well. Zoe was 21/22 when she started dating Alfie and she is now 30 and whilst I think she portrays a certain image online and acts quite child like still I do actually think outside of the online world she is probably quite different and actually more grown up and even with things like the cooking, she clearly does and can cook however I think ‘online zoe’ just doesn’t portray that as much. I think in regards to the whole bump and ring it’s all speculative, my partner and I have been together 11 years this year, I am 30 at the end of the year. I had the same mindset at Zoe and said I wanted a ring and bump by the time I was 30 and now I am nearly 30 the prospect of having to look after another human daunts me- i am still working on my career and want to travel to a lot of places, a lot of people I know who are 4 years older than me are having their first children and my thoughts on that have changed, in regards to marriage I am not bothered by that at all now and actually in this modern age being married says what about you as a couple? Why do you have to get married. I imagine Zoe and Alfie are both old enough and mature enough to either a. Be moving at the same pace or in love with each other enough they are happy to go at each others pace or b. They are old enough and financially secure enough to part ways. I think we see very limited content from their lives and we probably can’t speculate on their private lives. I don’t like either of them FYI but do think they are probably genuinely in love with each other.

Reactions: 26
I just watched that clip there and I'm absolutely shocked, that's such a horrible thing to say to your other half. No matter how much of a mean girl Zoe really is, she should realise that's not banter. She really needs to open her eyes and walk out on him. Also, she said herself it's almost 8 years together...personally speaking, I don't think I'd want to wait that long for someone to propose 😅 considering what she wants, I'd hope she wouldn't want to wait that long either
Zoe, use that Girl Power you talk about, and walk, like, Hit like a Girl

Reactions: 8
I bet she's seething that Joe has just won star baker on celeb bake off

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I bet she's seething that Joe has just won star baker on celeb bake off
She's now the second best baker in the family. It must have hurt that they didn't even mention her on the programme. She truly is Joe Suggs sister now

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I think Alfie humiliated her with her previous 30th birthday plans but Zoe was also taking a shot a him. They were talking about how they've been together for 8 years and Zoe said "That is 8 years longer than your previous relationship (laughing out loud)", impying she is his first girlfriend. He then goes "no my previous relationship was 1 year". He clearly didn't want to admit she is his first, which I seem to recall is in fact true.
I also don't know why Zoe finds it so laughable she is, but it felt like a humiliation to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I know she's not perfect and weirdly seems to think Joe is but I really hoped Zoe would start to confide in Dianne and help her to do something with her life.

You get the sense that she wouldn't put up with this sort of crap from Alfie and would help her to get her life back.

Just look at how she's reacted to the Corona virus. Instead of mopping about the fact two of her tours have been cancelled, she's recording at least one live dance or exercise video and is using the time to build up her profile. Whereas as Zoe has been doing.....

I don't know if its Zoe's ego and she couldn't bare to go to Joe's girlfriend for advice. You could imagine him being slightly smug about it
have you not heard the tone in Zoe’s voice when she talks to Diane? She thinks she’s common and an idiot. Zoe could never confide in someone she doesn’t see as an equal.

Reactions: 18
have you not heard the tone in Zoe’s voice when she talks to Diane? She thinks she’s common and an idiot. Zoe could never confide in someone she doesn’t see as an equal.
Dianne has more talent and charisma in her little finger than Zoe, Alfie and his pathetic family/friends could ever dream of having. Dianne has travelled the world pursuing her dream, working so hard and being grateful for everything she’s achieved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Dianne has more talent and charisma in her little finger than Zoe, Alfie and his pathetic family/friends could ever dream of having. Dianne has travelled the world pursuing her dream, working so hard and being grateful for everything she’s achieved.
I cringeeeee when zoe and dianne are together - dianne is so mature (when she’s not acting on camera for the 11 year olds) charismatic & healthy. Zoe is none of those things.

Reactions: 17
I think Alfie humiliated her with her previous 30th birthday plans but Zoe was also taking a shot a him. They were talking about how they've been together for 8 years and Zoe said "That is 8 years longer than your previous relationship (laughing out loud)", impying she is his first girlfriend. He then goes "no my previous relationship was 1 year". He clearly didn't want to admit she is his first, which I seem to recall is in fact true.
I also don't know why Zoe finds it so laughable she is, but it felt like a humiliation to me.
I felt like she was trying to get a point across, kind of like "look how long we've been together compared to all your previous relationships hahaha", she has to find a humour in her failed relationship somewhere in my opinion

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.