Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt like she was trying to get a point across, kind of like "look how long we've been together compared to all your previous relationships hahaha", she has to find a humour in her failed relationship somewhere in my opinion
And noone is allowed to make fun of her, if it happens, she will find a way to do the same.

Reactions: 10
On her website her 'team' are talking about working from home, but after reading it, it looks like there are only about 3 of them that are actually doing any work from home! which proves our point she doesn't need all that staff she just has them to play boss lady and be her friends.

Reactions: 14
On her website her 'team' are talking about working from home, but after reading it, it looks like there are only about 3 of them that are actually doing any work from home! which proves our point she doesn't need all that staff she just has them to play boss lady and be her friends.
‘Reaching out to brands’ to pay zoe to advertise. Dominos, Netflix, Disney plus all perfect for her

Reactions: 11
He must be immortal cause he's still 12
in terms of maturity he actually seems to be in reverse!

well as half/most of their job is baking competitions and playing games with zoe (aka babysitting) they must have very little to do if she is not around tbh

Reactions: 10
Zoe is actually a very attractive and he is punching so hard, imagine kissing him with those dentures
ive never watched alfie, does he actually have dentures?

I do think the dynamic of their relationship has changed, however they will have grown massively as people in that time as well. Zoe was 21/22 when she started dating Alfie and she is now 30 and whilst I think she portrays a certain image online and acts quite child like still I do actually think outside of the online world she is probably quite different and actually more grown up and even with things like the cooking, she clearly does and can cook however I think ‘online zoe’ just doesn’t portray that as much. I think in regards to the whole bump and ring it’s all speculative, my partner and I have been together 11 years this year, I am 30 at the end of the year. I had the same mindset at Zoe and said I wanted a ring and bump by the time I was 30 and now I am nearly 30 the prospect of having to look after another human daunts me- i am still working on my career and want to travel to a lot of places, a lot of people I know who are 4 years older than me are having their first children and my thoughts on that have changed, in regards to marriage I am not bothered by that at all now and actually in this modern age being married says what about you as a couple? Why do you have to get married. I imagine Zoe and Alfie are both old enough and mature enough to either a. Be moving at the same pace or in love with each other enough they are happy to go at each others pace or b. They are old enough and financially secure enough to part ways. I think we see very limited content from their lives and we probably can’t speculate on their private lives. I don’t like either of them FYI but do think they are probably genuinely in love with each other.
my older brother got married near the age of 35, and has now only had twins! him and his partner are both in their late 30s. i think everyone has a different outlook on life and marriage and it can change at any point. however, looking at zoella she does seem upset and as if she really does want it all now, but i guess we will never know until it actually happens

Reactions: 9
I know there’s a thread for Alfie somewhere but I thought I’d post here as I know there’s so much love for him 😂. I thought you might like to know two things that really, really annoy me about him.
1. The way he says little. He NEVER pronounces his T’s and instead they become D’s. Liddle this and liddle that. Does. My. Head. In.
2. The way he never holds a mug by the handle as demonstrated here. What a prat he is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know there’s a thread for Alfie somewhere but I thought I’d post here as I know there’s so much love for him 😂. I thought you might like to know two things that really, really annoy me about him.
1. The way he says little. He NEVER pronounces his T’s and instead they become D’s. Liddle this and liddle that. Does. My. Head. In.
2. The way he never holds a mug by the handle as demonstrated here. What a prat he is.
Liddle and litcherally. Poppy seems to have struggles with her speech too, wonder why that is?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's 12....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Liddle and litcherally. Poppy seems to have struggles with her speech too, wonder why that is?
She’s dyslexic so she might find language acquisition relatively hard, he has probably mimicked her when he was younger and thinks he’s tit hot so anyone who corrects him is wrong

Reactions: 12
She’s dyslexic so she might find language acquisition relatively hard, he has probably mimicked her when he was younger and thinks he’s tit hot so anyone who corrects him is wrong
I wonder if he's dyslexic too? He does pronounce things wrong and make a lot of spelling errors on his videos. Nothing wrong with it, I'm just curious.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if her saying about him being with her for eight years is her trying to assert herself as his woman 🤣 and to try and prove "look, he's been with me for all this time! that has to count for something" ... but I think if you get comfortable it can be easy to coast along and the longer it is the harder it is to leave, and their unique circumstances and the Zalfie 'brand' they relied so much on career-wise, would make separating feel even more difficult. I still regret staying in my first relationship for 3.5 years when it really should have ended at 2 years max (though I was much younger, 21 years old). When it's all you know, it's scary to take the step to end things.

I still haven't watched that vlog of Alfie's yet (should I..?! 🤦‍♀️) but I thought it seemed so mean and mocking, especially with the manic-laughing thumbnail. He may as well have captioned it "Putting paid to Zoe's lifelong dreams LOL"

Reactions: 14
Zozeeboo claiming people thought them playing the beam was like dirty dancing 😂 once again, trying to convince herself their romance is like something from the movies. Too bad Alf doesn't want to be there
I just can’t with the two. Not couple goals. Stop trying to tell us you are.

literally noone said alfie reminded them of Patrick swayze did they zoe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Zozeeboo claiming people thought them playing the beam was like dirty dancing 😂 once again, trying to convince herself their romance is like something from the movies. Too bad Alf doesn't want to be there
Pffft! So many people messaging, yeah right, it looks nothing like Dirty Dancing 😂

And it's LOSING, Zoe. Not 'loosing'. LOSING. Bestselling author right there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if he's dyslexic too? He does pronounce things wrong and make a lot of spelling errors on his videos. Nothing wrong with it, I'm just curious.
but dyslexia isn't really about speaking it is moreabout writing/spelling etc

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.