Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so sad... I actually feel sorry for her. Genuinely sorry.
I've been watching her for years, man I loved her videos! Sitting down down videos, like we were watching a friend, vlogmas was so much fun, and then... She completely changed. Maybe she just grew up (only in a few aspects), but idk she looks so drained, so sad, so content with the pretty miserable life she has.. I mean, isn't it sad to have the money, the house, the cars and all and in the end of the day be so empty and not really owning anything important? I wish she would realize that. Alfred is a head. A man child. Once he leaves her it will be kick to get engaged to someone else. Maybe that annoying Holly that is everywhere he is.

Reactions: 20
That was the video with "brown trousers" or was that the other way round? He bought her some brown trousers... Remind me please, someone? 😂
Alfie bought Zoe some hideous brown trousers and loads of other disgusting items of clothing, some of the stuff made her look about 12, I think some of it was genuinely a bit of a joke. But when Zoe bought for Alfie, the clothes were nice and much more grown up and he dismissed all of it apart from a hoody 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
20200330_224235.jpg

Saw this on Anna Saccone-Joly's story. Her 30th vs Zoe's. How different! And people speculate why they don't talk anymore. 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She's so sad... I actually feel sorry for her. Genuinely sorry.
I've been watching her for years, man I loved her videos! Sitting down down videos, like we were watching a friend, vlogmas was so much fun, and then... She completely changed. Maybe she just grew up (only in a few aspects), but idk she looks so drained, so sad, so content with the pretty miserable life she has.. I mean, isn't it sad to have the money, the house, the cars and all and in the end of the day be so empty and not really owning anything important? I wish she would realize that. Alfred is a head. A man child. Once he leaves her it will be kick to get engaged to someone else. Maybe that annoying Holly that is everywhere he is.
I don't know why, but I've always assumed that Alfie and Holly would make a good couple because they have a great chemistry

Edit: Maybe because she has more grip than Zoe. I can imagine easily that she can tell him that he is wrong or behaving miserably etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don't know why, but I've always assumed that Alfie and Holly would make a good couple because they have a great chemistry

Edit: Maybe because she has more grip than Zoe. I can imagine easily that she can tell him that he is wrong or behaving miserably etc

Exactly! He has more chemistry with that annoying Holly than with his own freaking girlfriend. So sad man....

You know what's even more sad? Zoe's mom has been buying baby clothes and toys for years now, getting ready and excited... Alfie's mom went straight up to them and Poppy and Sean and said "I'm ready to be a grandma now". Like... Seriously.....

View attachment 101790

Saw this on Anna Saccone-Joly's story. Her 30th vs Zoe's. How different! And people speculate why they don't talk anymore. 😄

Right?
Man I would rather have a Anna 30th birthday than a Zoe's one.

Reactions: 12
You know what's even more sad? Zoe's mom has been buying baby clothes and toys for years now, getting ready and excited...
Oh my goodness, really? That's so sad. And also maybe bad luck!

Alfie bought Zoe some hideous brown trousers and loads of other disgusting items of clothing, some of the stuff made her look about 12, I think some of it was genuinely a bit of a joke. But when Zoe bought for Alfie, the clothes were nice and much more grown up and he dismissed all of it apart from a hoody 🙄
I think he's taking the piss half the time, seeing what he can get her to do at his say-so, how far he can go. She's been wearing some shockingly ugly outfits this past while and you just know they're because of him, she's desperate to please him.

Reactions: 11
Alfie reminds me of my ex.
We were together about 6 or 7 years.
Everythime i talked about the future he would shut me down .
My friends (now all former) got engaged n bought a house i said to them can you use joke or say something about me n him been like you guys. so my guy friend did it. He even told me what he said to bf. So wouldn't you like this house n engaged have your own freedom together. On the way home my bf plaued pop at him so much so when i got to his i got out the car into mine n drove of. It showed me he didn't care for the future. A few months layer we broke up. N i cut everyone out my life as i didnt want to be reminded of that time. Now i am in an 8 year relationship engaged 5 years (partner doesn't want to get married to due nerves n worries about .divorced his parents messed him up) were expecting your first child (but i have to stay at mums as he a key work at a supermarket) we been living together coming 6 years. We don't have any friends we are happy with eachother as both be hurt by people. Oh and i'm 33 years old.
I wanted to be engaged or married before 25 n a kid at 27 nope i got engaged and 33 years old and expecting we cant always plan the future the way we want it with marriage and kids.
Oh also found ex is with a lass 11 years younger then him. N she looks like one of my old friends who i swear he had a crush on.

Zoe needs to realise if Alfie isn't bothered he just wants to have fun amd live his life.
Zoe he not the one for you.

He be like my ex. No marriage no kids.
Or when he turns 30 he be wanting it all.
Just get rid. The chemistry has gone i am worried how your health is turning.
Don't be afraid i wasn't it actually helped me be more confident and i am now a different person to how i was 10 years ago.
Move on its time

Reactions: 21
I can’t imagine Alfie with Holly, isn’t she gay? I may be completely wrong.

Also, it’s probably been discussed before but whatever happened to Zoe's friendship with Niomi Smart? Didn’t they used to be quite good friends? Zoe doesn’t even seem to follow her on insta anymore. She seems to have fallen out/lost touch with all her vlogger friends these days.

Reactions: 16
Why is everyone so obsessed with getting married? 😂 please explain why it matters so much, I’m genuinely curious because I don’t feel the same way which is why I defend Alfie.

Alfie has said he would do kids now but Zoe wants marriage first. I think she would rather an unhappy marriage than no marriage.

They have been together for the same amount of time as Zac n Lottie but I don’t think they are ready for babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
wtaf I never watch their vids but i watched alfie's new one and he is playing with sea monkeys and painting phone cases. he is a literal child dump him zoe we know we are reading this

Reactions: 15
Didn’t watch Alfie’s vlog but the idea of him showing that video of her saying she wants a ring and a bump by 30 sounds so mean?

Like, it would be one thing if Zoe had brought it up or something, but for Alfie to do it comes across as “look what you wanted by the time you were 30!!! HA! NOT THE CASE!”

Even if Zoe is ok with not having the ring or the bump yet, it just seems so unnecessary? Like he’s rubbing it in her face

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
He's just mean, plain and simple. She has completely isolated herself from her family and (now ex) friends, doesn't talk about marriage and kids anymore, dresses how he wants her to dress. I think it's such a toxic relationship on his part and, while they can have their private life, everything used to be so open with them so of course we will all think it's going downhill. She does NOTHING but ads here and there, hardly any videos, no blog posts, just nothing. It annoys me when she complains about being tired when she does the bare minimum. What's the point? She's irrelevant and so is he.

Reactions: 38
She is so desperate for a happy family that she can’t see what is really happening.

This manchild has managed to change her attitude towards the one thing shes always wanted in her life.

Ultimately she is responsible for herself and her life, but I can see how depressing it would be to keep getting farther away from your dream.

Reactions: 25
How hasn’t she cracked yet?? She needs to sit down with Alfie and ask where he sees this relationship going: it’s either marriage or just break up. Her biological clock is ticking

Reactions: 20
Didn’t watch Alfie’s vlog but the idea of him showing that video of her saying she wants a ring and a bump by 30 sounds so mean?

Like, it would be one thing if Zoe had brought it up or something, but for Alfie to do it comes across as “look what you wanted by the time you were 30!!! HA! NOT THE CASE!”

Even if Zoe is ok with not having the ring or the bump yet, it just seems so unnecessary? Like he’s rubbing it in her face
this made me really sad for her, he is such a piece of dog tit...

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
He's just mean, plain and simple. She has completely isolated herself from her family and (now ex) friends, doesn't talk about marriage and kids anymore, dresses how he wants her to dress. I think it's such a toxic relationship on his part and, while they can have their private life, everything used to be so open with them so of course we will all think it's going downhill. She does NOTHING but ads here and there, hardly any videos, no blog posts, just nothing. It annoys me when she complains about being tired when she does the bare minimum. What's the point? She's irrelevant and so is he.
You're right, it is toxic. I've always maintained a level of 'each to their own, maybe she's happy' but Alfie's last vlog was cruel! You wouldn't do that to someone you love!
The night before her 30th birthday, he sets a camera up in her face and makes her watch a clip of her describing that she wants a bump and a ring by the time she's 30. And then says EVERYYYONNNE has been tweeting this. As if she doesn't already know that he won't do those things with her. She tries to laugh it off but it clearly upset, saying Nala is her baby and they've been together over years now. It's like he was trying to humiliate her. He is cruel and awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
You're right, it is toxic. I've always maintained a level of 'each to their own, maybe she's happy' but Alfie's last vlog was cruel! You wouldn't do that to someone you love!
The night before her 30th birthday, he sets a camera up in her face and makes her watch a clip of her describing that she wants a bump and a ring by the time she's 30. And then says EVERYYYONNNE has been tweeting this. As if she doesn't already know that he won't do those things with her. She tries to laugh it off but it clearly upset, saying Nala is her baby and they've been together over years now. It's like he was trying to humiliate her. He is cruel and awful.
this is awful.. also i bet she was semi imagining he would propose after showing her that.. he is just horrible

Reactions: 27
this is awful.. also i bet she was semi imagining he would propose after showing her that.. he is just horrible
It was the fact that he then started to lead her on and say all the things she had planned to surprise her because they were meant to be in the Maldeives. You could see her eyes widen, and then it turned out he was talking about a Karaoke party before they went. She was obviously upset.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't like zoella I think she's an utter nonce but she really needs to ditch the man child and get with someone who loves her and who is willing to give her time and not be with her for her name/brand. Alfie is such a dick.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.