Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random theory here but a recent incident got me thinking. Does anyone think Alfie maybe bisexual or gay? It kind of makes sense that he would continue the relationship with Zoe if he is, and he's too afraid to come out.

My son is 18 and lives in Brighton (and is gay). He said a few months ago Alfie walked past him and basically eyed him up. I have always found it surprising and amusing walking around with my son as he does get ogled by gay men a lot. To me there is nothing about my son that makes him look gay rather straight, so I always ask him - how do guys know you are gay?! He says if you know you know!

My son knew Alfie's face but couldn't picture who he was until his friend said it was Alfie Deyes. My son then looked him up on insta he said he was surprised he had a girlfriend.

I feel sorry for Zoe. I think she's very embroiled with Alfie's family and sees them as her family. I don't think she would ever call time on the relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: 49
Screenshot_20200401-232610_YouTube.jpg

Continuing the talk about Poppy being possibly pregnant or not. That's from the Sean's latest video. I don't knoowww... 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Somehow I have ended up feeling bad for Poppy after reading here 😂 Her weight has been up and down for years and at this point the poor girl has had more pregnancy rumours than Jennifer Aniston. I agree her relationship with Sean seems so much healthier than Alfie and Zoe's and if she was to get pregnant I think that child would grow up with a much more stable parental dynamic. I genuinely dont see a time in the near future when alfie "I'm ready to be a dad" deyes will be ANYWHERE near ready to be a dad. He is still a child himself and Zoella is basically the "trying to be down with the kids" babysitter that he sees occasionally when he isnt off jumping on his trampoline, riding his bike or playing in his paddling pool.

Reactions: 32
I think Alfie is too scared to dump Zoe because of their home. Their assets are SO tied up, it would be hell on earth to untangle them as an unmarried couple.

If I were his lawyer, I would advise him to get married as soon as possible and then immediately break up. That way, at least the law would do all the tricky work that he's clearly too immature to handle or confront.

Reactions: 12
I'm chubby. Yes. My weight has been a hell of a yoyo in the past 2 years, I'm a mom whatever I'm healthy! Buuuut. There's differences between a pregnant belly, and fat. And this to me is a pregnant belly. Cuz the rest of her body remains the same. It's her face who's giving it away and now her belly. She tried to hide it really hard, I'm sorry of you think it's rude, it's not its pure curiosity, and I'll be happy for them from the bottom of my heart. But I'm curious as heck 😂😂😂

Attachments

Okay so this isn’t really about Zoe but wtf is up with her website and Team Zoella??

All the content they publish feels like ideas a 6th grader would come up with playing magazine editor with her friends. Like they’re not seriously professional women...right?

Maybe it’s because I have a professional digital marketing career and balance presentations, project plans and clients in a much more professional setting. But Team Zoella’s approach seriously seems like a group of gals just having a slumber party! (Which is admittedly very very much Zoe’s thing.)

I guess my MAIN question is:
Is “Zoella” as a brand all about immaturity? Targeting a younger audience and creating a “boss babe” facade where you can lead this #worklife in your sweatpants while giggling with your gal pals?

Is Zoe so truly AGAINST growing up that she’s modeling such immature behavior to young girls who look up to her?? I’m seriously perplexed.

If I was a mom, I’d refuse to let her consume Zoe’s content. This is not what growing up looks like. It’s stunted adolescence!!!

*end rant*

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Random theory here but a recent incident got me thinking. Does anyone think Alfie maybe bisexual or gay? It kind of makes sense that he would continue the relationship with Zoe if he is, and he's too afraid to come out.

My son is 18 and lives in Brighton (and is gay). He said a few months ago Alfie walked past him and basically eyed him up. I have always found it surprising and amusing walking around with my son as he does get ogled by gay men a lot. To me there is nothing about my son that makes him look gay rather straight, so I always ask him - how do guys know you are gay?! He says if you know you know!

My son knew Alfie's face but couldn't picture who he was until his friend said it was Alfie Deyes. My son then looked him up on insta he said he was surprised he had a girlfriend.

I feel sorry for Zoe. I think she's very embroiled with Alfie's family and sees them as her family. I don't think she would ever call time on the relationship.
That explains how he reacted when Zoe gave Mark that makeover. That boy looked very sexually confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

he definitely is. i've been saying it for years and i'm pretty sure it was the first thing i ever said on one of these threads

Reactions: 19

Well it made me wonder when he was doing the 60 day challenge and had a hot guy as his screen saver for inspiration. I mean if I was after a body like Jennifer lopez I wouldn't have sexy a pic of her on my phone as my screen saver. :giggle: Ive heard of putting pics on the fridge to deter you from eating bad food but never on a phone.

Reactions: 21

This definitely wouldn't surprise me!

Somehow I have ended up feeling bad for Poppy after reading here 😂 Her weight has been up and down for years and at this point the poor girl has had more pregnancy rumours than Jennifer Aniston. I agree her relationship with Sean seems so much healthier than Alfie and Zoe's and if she was to get pregnant I think that child would grow up with a much more stable parental dynamic. I genuinely dont see a time in the near future when alfie "I'm ready to be a dad" deyes will be ANYWHERE near ready to be a dad. He is still a child himself and Zoella is basically the "trying to be down with the kids" babysitter that he sees occasionally when he isnt off jumping on his trampoline, riding his bike or playing in his paddling pool.
I agree, I'm feeling the same way for Poppy! It must be horrible for people to be speculating if you're pregnant so often.

I'm laughing at your last sentence, so true, especially about Zoe trying to be the cool babysitter 😂 Alfie definitely isn't dad material, he's a hairy-arsed child. I dread to think of him being a parent, he doesn't strike me as paternal whatsoever. His only talent with children is extracting their pocket money.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I actually really love her, from what I’ve seen in Mark’s videos. I also like Mark when he’s around her. She seems genuine and sweet.
It’s nice to see them together because he’s not pretending to be her friend and isn’t up her arse😂 you can tell it’s a real friendship, plus they actually go out and do things rather than go the garden centre, eat pizza and play games

Reactions: 16
Okay so this isn’t really about Zoe but wtf is up with her website and Team Zoella??

All the content they publish feels like ideas a 6th grader would come up with playing magazine editor with her friends. Like they’re not seriously professional women...right?

Maybe it’s because I have a professional digital marketing career and balance presentations, project plans and clients in a much more professional setting. But Team Zoella’s approach seriously seems like a group of gals just having a slumber party! (Which is admittedly very very much Zoe’s thing.)

Is “Zoella” as a brand all about immaturity? Targeting a younger audience and creating a “boss babe” facade where you can lead this #worklife in your sweatpants while giggling with your gal pals?

Is Zoe so truly AGAINST growing up that she’s modeling such immature behavior to young girls who look up to her?? I’m seriously perplexed.

If I was a mom, I’d refuse to let her consume Zoe’s content. This is not what growing up looks like. It’s stunted adolescence!!!

*end rant*
Wow she really employs some... unfortunate individuals doesn't she 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14

*end rant*
The blog really is ridiculous and there's no information ever, plus the language is annoying to read and all the workers always write similar things, cause well, they are minions, right. And now the last post... I just cannot see any point in this post. "Eat all your reserves in one afternoon sitting." - why would I need to read this kind of suggestions?! Sorry, I didn't find them funny, if they were supposed to be so.

Reactions: 15
The blog really is ridiculous and there's no information ever, plus the language is annoying to read and all the workers always write similar things, cause well, they are minions, right. And now the last post... I just cannot see any point in this post. "Eat all your reserves in one afternoon sitting." - why would I need to read this kind of suggestions?! Sorry, I didn't find them funny, if they were supposed to be so.
Have you read the recipes the most basic instructions ever. On one it says mix the butter with the biscuit spread and one fan asked 'do you melt the butter?' but got no answer. :rolleyes: You really wouldn't think a ' professional team' writes it you would think it was a 15 yr old.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have you read the recipes the most basic instructions ever. On one it says mix the butter with the biscuit spread and one fan asked 'do you melt the butter?' but got no answer. :rolleyes: You really wouldn't think a ' professional team' writes it you would think it was a 15 yr old.
‘Biscuit spread’ thats what joe said he was obsessed with on bake off. Assume it’s that biscoff stuff. It’s alright, had it on a crispy Kreme once but these lot seem to put it in everything

View attachment 102735
Continuing the talk about Poppy being possibly pregnant or not. That's from the Sean's latest video. I don't knoowww... 😆
I don't like to speculate because I know how heart breaking and embarrassing it is for people to think your pregnant when you've just gained weight. But she looks more swollen than fat, classic face swelling, wider hips and ribs, swollen boobs, classic position of clothes coming out and over rather than clinging all around. A pregnancy perhaps or a new contraceptive- I ballooned when on the deppo injection. Either way it doesn't look like rapid weight gain more the swelling and laying down fat of pregnancy.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.