Zoe Sugg #12 Still no ring, Niomi who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlogmas Day 15 (13) Christmas With My Family & Surprising My Nan

They are late. It's jetlag's fault. Definitely. Nala will stay with Buzz and co. while they go. At Airbnb which is so conveniently located to see her family and so cosy. They've got 3, no so many Christmas parties, so many guys, so many friends and family and you just have to see everyone.

Zoe's gift to her nan is gifted tickets to go to WB studio together. I wonder if the concert tickets she also got her were gifted as well. She has a white spot on her nose this entire time and I am so distracted by it. Alfie claims they will 100% beat Joane there because it's Joe come on. It's good to know there's at least 1 person in the world who is guaranteed to be later than Zalfie.

Presents. Just imagine Aawww sOO Cyute, Wowwwww, etc for at least 5 min. I already miss the nice short NYC vlogs. Alfie unwraps something weird out of wood and I don't even know what to google to try to figure out what it is. Joe gives everyone a framed photo of himself laying on a bed. Zoe has to correct herself when she says what she got for her nan- no they did, her and Alfie. Alfie definitely cared about the presents for Zoe's grandmother. I really believe that.

It's kind of awkward to watch Zoe watch her grandmother open her gifts. It sort of feels like she's waiting for the praise of best present ever awarded to Zoe Sugg to rain down upon her.

Diane is very sweet to their grandad and "dances" with him.

They are having some sort of wifi issue and Joe seems concerned, and then talks about how he hates to be late to anything but especially to church. So what is the truth?

Everyone in their village brings flashlights because there's no streetlights. This is a big deal, worthy of putting into a vlog I swear. Premium content.
Singing church songs and filming Joanne behind them. Cool.

Back at the Airbnb, Joe and Zoe talk about how every year he buys things they already have - because what do you even buy for Zoe and Alfie who are constantly being gifted and buying literally everything that is ever produced.

They play a game. The boys get a bit put out by Dianne's early lead. Joe gets super competitive. Alfie sucks at it and just sits on the couch with a befuddled look on his face. Alfie finally manages to get like 2 or 3 and then is super excited cause he gets one that stumps them.

Zalfie give Joane 6+ puzzles for their flight. They also get shoes and perfume that Joe and Diane seem genuinely excited to get. Although kinda weird for Joe to have is girlfriend smelling the same as his sister? I don't know, just me?

Zoe gets big giants good smelly candool. OH MY GOOOOOD. Joe manages to get Zoe a trivia game that she doesn't have because she only already has a different version. Alfie gets espresso.

And we are finally at the close out the vlog on the couch watching tv bit.

Reactions: 23

They are late. It's jetlag's fault. Definitely. Nala will stay with Buzz and co. while they go. At Airbnb which is so conveniently located to see her family and so cosy. They've got 3, no so many Christmas parties, so many guys, so many friends and family and you just have to see everyone.

Zoe's gift to her nan is gifted tickets to go to WB studio together. I wonder if the concert tickets she also got her were gifted as well. She has a white spot on her nose this entire time and I am so distracted by it. Alfie claims they will 100% beat Joane there because it's Joe come on. It's good to know there's at least 1 person in the world who is guaranteed to be later than Zalfie.

Presents. Just imagine Aawww sOO Cyute, Wowwwww, etc for at least 5 min. I already miss the nice short NYC vlogs. Alfie unwraps something weird out of wood and I don't even know what to google to try to figure out what it is. Joe gives everyone a framed photo of himself laying on a bed. Zoe has to correct herself when she says what she got for her nan- no they did, her and Alfie. Alfie definitely cared about the presents for Zoe's grandmother. I really believe that.

It's kind of awkward to watch Zoe watch her grandmother open her gifts. It sort of feels like she's waiting for the praise of best present ever awarded to Zoe Sugg to rain down upon her.

They are having some sort of wifi issue and Joe seems concerned, and then talks about how he hates to be late to anything but especially to church. So what is the truth?

Everyone in their village brings flashlights because there's no streetlights. This is a big deal, worthy of putting into a vlog I swear. Premium content.

Back at the Airbnb, Joe and Zoe talk about how every year he buys things they already have - because what do you even buy for Zoe and Alfie who are constantly being gifted and buying literally everything that is ever produced.

They play a game. The boys get a bit put out by Dianne's early lead. Joe gets super competitive. Alfie sucks at it and just sits on the couch with a befuddled look on his face. Alfie finally manages to get like 2 or 3 and then is super excited cause he gets one that stumps them.

Zalfie give Joane 6+ puzzles for their flight. They also get shoes and perfume that Joe and Diane seem genuinely excited to get. Although kinda weird for Joe to have is girlfriend smelling the same as his sister? I don't know, just me?

Zoe gets big giants good smelly candool. OH MY GOOOOOD. Joe manages to get Zoe a trivia game that she doesn't have because she only already has a different version. Alfie gets espresso.

I thought it was a bit of skin on the end of her nose. Also when Alf said to Joanne 'lets smell' err your gf has wore it for ages you should know what it smells like.

Reactions: 17
Yeah if it doesn't happen at Christmas, she'll be holding out for her 30th in March, and if it doesn't happen then... 😬
If he doesn't propose by the time she's 30, then I think it will really effect her MH. Although, what's the betting that Alfie will arrange a holiday in the summer that she will hold out for in the hope he proposes??

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Dianne seems so sweet, I can see her and Joe getting engaged within a year or so. They haven’t been together long compared to Zalfie so there isn’t any pressure, it’s enough time for Joe to grow up and it’s obvious he genuinely does care for her even if he can be immature and a bit tactless, he would want to marry her one day for sure. There’s a lot of love there compared to how Zalfie even pretend to act.

Reactions: 25

I found it amusing when Alfie & Zoe were opening their presents at Zoe nans, you can hear Zoe's Nan & grandad having a full conversation with Dianne. They clearly weren't too interested in seeing Zalfie opening children's games. It's clear Zoe's grandparents have a soft spot for Dianne, the difference in how they interact with her to how they interact with Alfie, actually did they even say more than a few words to Alfie.

Seeing how happy their Grandad was just to have Dianne dance with him & chat with him ,makes it even worse that Zoe never visits because it's clear her grandparents love both Joe & Zoe. But even opening her presents ,Zoe was more interested in videoing it than actually interacting with her grandparents which is sad.

Was it just me or does Joe scowl anytime Alfie goes near Dianne? In Alfie's vlog, Alfie basically blocked Dianne from entering to chat to her & Joe literally charged in.

What annoyed me the most was seeing both Alfie & Zoe vlogging in the church. I'm not a bit religious, but they should have a bit of respect. Actually Zoe's mum didn't look too happy when Zoe filmed her in the church.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
In Alfie's vlog he asks to comment below how you do Christmas regarding your OH's family. He says we split it a couple of days earlier with one family and xmas with the other. NO you do it early EVERY YEAR with Zoe's family and your family get to spend xmas day at the mansion with tons of food and excessive amount of gifts. Fair I don't think so!

• Sad
Reactions: 41
In Alfie's vlog he asks to comment below how you do Christmas regarding your OH's family. He says we split it a couple of days earlier with one family and xmas with the other. NO you do it early EVERY YEAR with Zoe's family and your family get to spend xmas day at the mansion with tons of food and excessive amount of gifts. Fair I don't think so!
Let's be real, they have plenty of room for both family's in their not mansion, they could even get someone in to cook if needed I'm sure.

Reactions: 29
Zoe’s mum got her a ricer for Christmas. “Now you don’t have to buy mash, you can make it yourself!” Hahaha take the hint Zoe.
That part cracked me up. Even her mum thinks its ridiculous that she buys pre made mash despite loving mash so much

• Haha
Reactions: 26
But I thought zoe made the best mash and her mum downright says now you don't have to buy it. My life is a lie

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's in the youtube crisis video. Also I'm watching that back now and Alfie is so rude omg. At the beginning shes like... I had one of those days when I look in the mirror and feel crap and jm like why dont I look the way I did back... and Alfie's like "...then yeah i know" and then when shes like but then again i look at photos now and think my hair longer looks so bad and hes like " so bad yeah"
hahah

the two of them are so self obsessed in that video its laughable like the whole video alfie just keeps talking about numbers and views and ignoring zoe saying she looks crap. jesus what the hell

Reactions: 14
I laughed my ass off when she was like "you guys know I'm a morning person, I can spring out of bed from 6PM".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t have any grandparents left. She has all four of hers doesn’t she? And she sees them twice a year? She’s lucky to still have them. I hope she doesn’t regret not seeing them when they’re all gone. I’d feel very, very guilty.
This so much.

I only have one set of grandparents left and they live in another country (the flight is about 13 hours unlike Zoe's 2.5 hours). I was smiling so much when I saw Dianne making an effort to interact with Joe and Zoe's grandad. The dancing part was so sweet considering how much his health has deteriorated. It really pissed me off knowing her grandad's health isn't the best and she rarely visits her grandparents regardless. This is a time when you would make the time and effort to visit more. Especially with Zoe's very lax schedule.

I think even with the expensive gifts her grandmother received, you can tell the interaction with her and Zoe was awkward. She was thankful for the gifts of course but I'm sure she would prefer Zoe visits more often than going to WB Studios and seeing Zoe 1x a year if that. The difference between Joe's relationship with the grandparents vs Zoe's is astounding. Zoe, you can't buy expensive gifts to make up for rarely visiting and for being a crappy granddaughter--that's all I have to say on that. Maybe that's harsh but I just can't believe how much she takes things for granted and how selfish she is.

On a lighter note, this Vlogmas was a goldmine. Tracey throwing shade at Zoe about needing to make her own mashed potatoes so she bought her a ricer (lbr Zoe's still going to buy and eat only pre-made mash). Zoe saying she is a morning person and can spring out of bed at... 6 PM. Alfie's interaction with her entire family was also awkward whereas Dianne blends in seamlessly. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Joe but at least he still makes an effort to visit his family. Zoe neglecting her family really shows going off of body language from her family. And Alfie pretending he doesn't know what the perfume Zoe gifted Dianne smells like (that Zoe also owns and wears), so he asks to sniff her wrist. Really subtle, Alfie...

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I don’t have any grandparents left. She has all four of hers doesn’t she? And she sees them twice a year? She’s lucky to still have them. I hope she doesn’t regret not seeing them when they’re all gone. I’d feel very, very guilty.
I thought so but I don't remember her mentioning her grandad on her dad's side in this vlog?
It made me sad to see how her grandad is, you can tell he is unwell and she doesn't ever visit

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It's in the youtube crisis video. Also I'm watching that back now and Alfie is so rude omg. At the beginning shes like... I had one of those days when I look in the mirror and feel crap and jm like why dont I look the way I did back... and Alfie's like "...then yeah i know" and then when shes like but then again i look at photos now and think my hair longer looks so bad and hes like " so bad yeah"
hahah

the two of them are so self obsessed in that video its laughable like the whole video alfie just keeps talking about numbers and views and ignoring zoe saying she looks crap. jesus what the hell

Wow yeah I can’t believe how self obsessed they seemed it was a whole video of them acting vain!

Also he just brushed it off weirdly when she said she expects a bump and ring , he said “from who” and she said “you”... he said nothing.

He’s horrible actually

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This so much.

I only have one set of grandparents left and they live in another country (the flight is about 13 hours unlike Zoe's 2.5 hours). I was smiling so much when I saw Dianne making an effort to interact with Joe and Zoe's grandad. The dancing part was so sweet considering how much his health has deteriorated. It really pissed me off knowing her grandad's health isn't the best and she rarely visits her grandparents regardless. This is a time when you would make the time and effort to visit more. Especially with Zoe's very lax schedule.

I think even with the expensive gifts her grandmother received, you can tell the interaction with her and Zoe was awkward. She was thankful for the gifts of course but I'm sure she would prefer Zoe visits more often than going to WB Studios and seeing Zoe 1x a year if that. The difference between Joe's relationship with the grandparents vs Zoe's is astounding. Zoe, you can't buy expensive gifts to make up for rarely visiting and for being a crappy granddaughter--that's all I have to say on that. Maybe that's harsh but I just can't believe how much she takes things for granted and how selfish she is.

On a lighter note, this Vlogmas was a goldmine. Tracey throwing shade at Zoe about needing to make her own mashed potatoes so she bought her a ricer (lbr Zoe's still going to buy and eat only pre-made mash). Zoe saying she is a morning person and can spring out of bed at... 6 PM. Alfie's interaction with her entire family was also awkward whereas Dianne blends in seamlessly. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Joe but at least he still makes an effort to visit his family. Zoe neglecting her family really shows going off of body language from her family. And Alfie pretending he doesn't know what the perfume Zoe gifted Dianne smells like (that Zoe also owns and wears), so he asks to sniff her wrist. Really subtle, Alfie...
I think this picture curtasy of the Twitter minions shows that her grandparents clearly are upset that she doesn't visit anymore. Right were Grandad Chippy can see a framed picture of him with Joe & Dianne.
Screenshot_20191216-192255.png

I don't like Joe & I think how he treats Dianne is horrible, but at least he makes the effort to visit.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.