Zoe Sugg #12 Still no ring, Niomi who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really honestly think if Zalfie broke up it would revitalise Zoe’s content. I don’t mean from people coming in for a look at the drama but I really think it’s the shake up she needs in her life. The pair of them are so stagnant from settling with one another. It happens with really young couples doesn’t it - being together for years since school and one goes off to uni or whatever and it just changes the relationship dynamic. I think there’s a similar sort of thing going on in their life. They’ve had everything handed to them from such a young age, no need to push themselves to go to uni, to really graft to get a home or a successful career. This might sound stupid but I think (for this pair) those are the things that can make or break a relationship and I think they would have split long before now had they not had everything handed to them. They have been pandered to and enabled all their lives and so staying together comes purely out of fear of:
- having to really work hard again (whether that’s to rebuild their fallen ‘empire’ or to find a new partner)
- out of convenience
- the thought of splitting; I don’t think zoe recovered well from her parents splitting up and tries to avoid this in her own relationships as a result.

I also think this is (partly) why she’s so infantilised - the focus on Christmas, movies, Elf, cookies. Their relationship grew from such a young age and then Zoe moulded this into her brand so she can’t escape it if that makes sense. They haven’t grown and Alfie isn’t the type to want to better himself (he’s all mouth!) - Zoe needs the type of person who will encourage and motivate her to get up and better herself and make her realise that sitting in her mansion slobbering over pizza and Arthur Christmas at her age isn’t right. Alfie seems the type to just let her do it.

But by breaking up, Zoe could turn herself around into the boss lady she tries so hard to be, move out — new home, redecoration - we know she likes interior design - yes it’s minor but it’d be the most interesting vlog content she’s had in years. Plus it would force her to go out and find someone new. I agree with a PP that despite how insufferable she is now I think she is redeemable to some degree - although I might be giving her too much credit.

Alfie... Alfie is the irredeemable one imo, he’s just such a ballbag. Getting married would be the worst thing these two could ever do, it just cements them in being stagnant.

This was a bloody essay, I’m so sorry 🤦🏻‍♂️ Love a bit of armchair psychology, me!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I really honestly think if Zalfie broke up it would revitalise Zoe’s content. I don’t mean from people coming in for a look at the drama but I really think it’s the shake up she needs in her life. The pair of them are so stagnant from settling with one another. It happens with really young couples doesn’t it - being together for years since school and one goes off to uni or whatever and it just changes the relationship dynamic. I think there’s a similar sort of thing going on in their life. They’ve had everything handed to them from such a young age, no need to push themselves to go to uni, to really graft to get a home or a successful career. This might sound stupid but I think (for this pair) those are the things that can make or break a relationship and I think they would have split long before now had they not had everything handed to them. They have been pandered to and enabled all their lives and so staying together comes purely out of fear of:
- having to really work hard again (whether that’s to rebuild their fallen ‘empire’ or to find a new partner)
- out of convenience
- the thought of splitting; I don’t think zoe recovered well from her parents splitting up and tries to avoid this in her own relationships as a result.

I also think this is (partly) why she’s so infantilised - the focus on Christmas, movies, Elf, cookies. Their relationship grew from such a young age and then Zoe moulded this into her brand so she can’t escape it if that makes sense. They haven’t grown and Alfie isn’t the type to want to better himself (he’s all mouth!) - Zoe needs the type of person who will encourage and motivate her to get up and better herself and make her realise that sitting in her mansion slobbering over pizza and Arthur Christmas at her age isn’t right. Alfie seems the type to just let her do it.

But by breaking up, Zoe could turn herself around into the boss lady she tries so hard to be, move out — new home, redecoration - we know she likes interior design - yes it’s minor but it’d be the most interesting vlog content she’s had in years. Plus it would force her to go out and find someone new. I agree with a PP that despite how insufferable she is now I think she is redeemable to some degree - although I might be giving her too much credit.

Alfie... Alfie is the irredeemable one imo, he’s just such a ballbag. Getting married would be the worst thing these two could ever do, it just cements them in being stagnant.

This was a bloody essay, I’m so sorry 🤦🏻‍♂️ Love a bit of armchair psychology, me!
Agree with this. Home accounts and interiors and cleaning are massive on Instagram at the minute

Reactions: 15
Hilarious how many people have commented on Niomi’s engagement pic that they don’t see Alfie ever proposing. Zoe must be having a level 10 meltdown right now. Imagine the tension in the Zalfie mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hilarious how many people have commented on Niomi’s engagement pic that they don’t see Alfie ever proposing. Zoe must be having a level 10 meltdown right now. Imagine the tension in the Zalfie mansion.
Alfie didn’t put a vlog out yesterday 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She had her mansion renovated and they didn’t vlog one second of it so it’s highly unlikely she would vlog starting over. We all said at the time how much content she could have made out of it but she’s a waste of space and cba.

Reactions: 18
She had her mansion renovated and they didn’t vlog one second of it so it’s highly unlikely she would vlog starting over. We all said at the time how much content she could have made out of it but she’s a waste of space and cba.
i think maybe if she was still with gleam they would be able.to make suggestions for new content but as she isn't and is too lazy to do so for herself she just stays with the same boring sugar eating/ old movie watching dullness

Reactions: 4
A nearly 30 year old woman getting excited about elves in her house needs a reality check. You are not 5 years old Zoe.

Reactions: 19
Imagine though, you don’t cook, clean, work, walk you dog when 5+ years ago your life was constant events and launches She must be livid watching the world go round without her

Reactions: 14
Imagine though, you don’t cook, clean, work, walk you dog when 5+ years ago your life was constant events and launches She must be livid watching the world go round without her
Nope. She chose this life. She didn’t want to go to events so life carried on without her. “I just don’t want to go guyzzzz”. She turned down so many things.

Reactions: 18
Nope. She chose this life. She didn’t want to go to events so life carried on without her. “I just don’t want to go guyzzzz”. She turned down so many things.
Exactly, if someone continues to say no to everything, the invites will stop coming and people move on. She probably thought she was so popular and so loved that this wouldn't apply to her.

- out of convenience

Totally agree with everything you have articulated here so well! They're a prime example of how no good can come from having things just handed to you. Their issues from it run deep.

Zoe is definitely infantilised, it's troubling to see. And Alfie is just a big hairy-arsed child! I also don't like how they're trying to suddenly make more adult-related content but they're doing it by swearing and talking about sex etc. I'm sure a transition of audiences would be possible, but it would need to be more mature and well thought out. I think they still have their wholly child audience and their minions (the ones they have left!) still worship them. Hopefully I don't sound like too much of a prude here, but their mindless cursing, talking about taking nude photos of each other etc, is a bad, bad influence when you consider their fanbase's age group.

Meant to add also, this would have been the ideal opportunity to evolve and upgrade her content for an older audience but she didn't bother her backside! What a waste.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Going back to a proposal, when is Zoe's 30th? you don't think he'll do it then do you? At least now when people say 'oh why aren't you engaged yet?" he can say "well we're only in out 20s". Once Zoe is 30 is doesn't sound as convincing does it? If they're engaged when she's 30 it might suppress her for a little while whilst he carries on being a little boy.

Reactions: 9
Going back to a proposal, when is Zoe's 30th? you don't think he'll do it then do you? At least now when people say 'oh why aren't you engaged yet?" he can say "well we're only in out 20s". Once Zoe is 30 is doesn't sound as convincing does it? If they're engaged when she's 30 it might suppress her for a little while whilst he carries on being a little boy.
March 28th.
I think she will hold out until the very end of 2020 and then realise it isn’t going to happen.

Reactions: 12
Yeah if it doesn't happen at Christmas, she'll be holding out for her 30th in March, and if it doesn't happen then... 😬

Reactions: 17
I would hate to be them, especially Zoe, because at this point everyone is wondering where the proposal is. I just wish she would dump his ass.

Reactions: 11
Zoe’s mum got her a ricer for Christmas. “Now you don’t have to buy mash, you can make it yourself!” Hahaha take the hint Zoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Zoe's mum buying her a potato masher in her latest vlog, saying she can make her own mash now instead of buying it... as if poor, weak little Zoe would have the strength to mash her own potatoes:rolleyes:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
For one her nan's Christmas presents she got her a #gifted trip to the Harry Potter studios. :confused:
Oh god she's taking Dianne to Whitehall garden centre. I bet Marks breathing a sigh of relief.😆
Her Granddad is clearly very old and poorly and she only sees him about twice a year SHAMEFUL!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.