Zoe Sugg #12 Still no ring, Niomi who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, do you know what makes it worse about the lack of a proposal? It would be fine if they were both like "we aren't in any rush" BUT we all recall Zoe saying she wanted a ring and bump by 30. Maybe she has changed her mind? But I doubt it.

Reactions: 25
For one her nan's Christmas presents she got her a #gifted trip to the Harry Potter studios. :confused:
Oh god she's taking Dianne to Whitehall garden centre. I bet Marks breathing a sigh of relief.😆
Her Granddad is clearly very old and poorly and she only sees him about twice a year SHAMEFUL!
Awww, no, her poor Grandad. I remember he used to feature in her vlogs years ago. Maybe that is why she doesn't go and see them? She's in denial that they're getting older and are ill? She will regret it when they're gone.

Reactions: 17
For one her nan's Christmas presents she got her a #gifted trip to the Harry Potter studios. :confused:
Oh god she's taking Dianne to Whitehall garden centre. I bet Marks breathing a sigh of relief.😆
Her Granddad is clearly very old and poorly and she only sees him about twice a year SHAMEFUL!
Christ! #gifted

And that’s so sad about her poor Grandad. I haven’t watched enough to know but I would say that her grandparents adore her, and she can’t even find time - which she has an abundance of - to visit more often. Grandparents are precious. She’s a selfish, selfish girl.

Reactions: 21
Christ! #gifted

And that’s so sad about her poor Grandad. I haven’t watched enough to know but I would say that her grandparents adore her, and she can’t even find time - which she has an abundance of - to visit more often. Grandparents are precious. She’s a selfish, selfish girl.
And apparently the grandad is lovely too. Bless his heart. He must feel so neglected.

Selfishella strikes again

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Aww when Dianne was dancing with him (he was sat in the chair she was holding his hands) it bought a tear to my eye.
Even from watching vlogs over the years you can see how he’s deteriorated in quite a short period of time,it’s hard to see and I don’t even know the man.He clearly adores his grandchildren and seems like he has a soft spot for Dianne.I also love how you can see framed pictures of him,Joe and Dianne in the background but none of Zoe and Alfie.

Reactions: 31
Even from watching vlogs over the years you can see how he’s deteriorated in quite a short period of time,it’s hard to see and I don’t even know the man.He clearly adores his grandchildren and seems like he has a soft spot for Dianne.I also love how you can see framed pictures of him,Joe and Dianne in the background but none of Zoe and Alfie.
Dianne has seen him more than Zoe has in the past year or two, I think. So sad.

Reactions: 29
Awww, no, her poor Grandad. I remember he used to feature in her vlogs years ago. Maybe that is why she doesn't go and see them? She's in denial that they're getting older and are ill? She will regret it when they're gone.
I don't know if its denial or she just cant be arsed to do the 2 and half hrs drive.

I didn't see the pics of him, joe and Dianne. I like Joanne I think she's nice.

Reactions: 9
Oh, she finally acknowledged Niomi’s engagement lol only took a whole day. No way it took that long for her to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t have any grandparents left. She has all four of hers doesn’t she? And she sees them twice a year? She’s lucky to still have them. I hope she doesn’t regret not seeing them when they’re all gone. I’d feel very, very guilty.

Reactions: 21
That doesn't surprise me. Can you imagine if your granddaughter was thinking of marrying a pillock like Horsey? I wouldn't be happy.
He still doesn’t follow Alfie on insta but managed to follow Dianne when she came into the picture,says it all really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
8Shes now said a comment on Niomis post. typical zoe acting like its no big deal commenting a day later and being all easy
Strange if none of them talk about this. Niomi did gift giving and used to be friends with Zoe it's a pretty big news and would be nice of her to congratulate in a vid. we all know they were never really friends but they have an image to put out. of course zoe knows exactly what were all thinking so probs couldnt mention without a huge rant about how she feels being okay with alfie not doing anything when we all know it's fake

the witch in me wants to go to town on her comment about how this must really open your eyes but of course her minions will fly in honestly though it does bother me that zoe seems to be exempt from criticism and no one is allowed to burst her precious clean bubble and speak an opinion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.