Zoe Sugg #12 Still no ring, Niomi who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she is in her twilight years and looking back on her life...........nothing
It feels like we are currently watching her twilight years. Genuinely every person over the age of 80 I know (that has their health) gets out more than her.

Reactions: 14
“I’m choosing a girls night in over a night out to be more JOMO"

That doesn't even make sense. Surley you feel JOMO (I bleeping hate typing that) not are jomo.

WHAT DOES SHE EVEN MEAN.

Omg i thought this too!! I had to re read it to get what the hell she meant?! It’s not an exciting way to spend an evening when you do it 3/4 times a week minimum 😫

Reactions: 8
I must admit I dont have a problem with youtubers doing occasional ads (I know everything Zoe shows is an ad nowdays)as long as its relevant to them and no children are being exploited. Zoe advertising pizza makes perfect sense all she eats is flipping pizza or wagamamas so at least its authentic.

The vlog was awful I hated her outfit choices but at least it wasn't "street wear" and that game is stupid I skipped most of it through boredom. Nobody wants organised events at a christmas party. They just want to drink and eat.

I do like the fact that people are getting her presents to encourage her to cook. From what I could make out I think the company that makes the cake pops she likes to buy now sell the ingredients already measured out etc so basically Maddie was saying you can stop buying them now and make your own lol.

I think the office girls must prefer it when Holly and Maddie are not around because at least then they can talk properly about Zoe and Alfie
She published a book about how she loves being a perfect hostess, so people shouldnt need to encourage her to cook! Shows how much she's withdrawn form everything. Stuck in a rut, I know what that's like and it's not easy to break free from it, it's sad to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread Title Suggestion-

Zoe Sugg#13- Mrs. Christmas tries her hand at some "dark humour", daily vlogging in denial as the ad revenue greed consumes her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My thread suggestions are....
zoe#13 ugly inside and out that ring from alfie's now in doubt
zoe#13 made fun of DV so no ring for her under the tree.

Vlogmas Day 20 (17) The Office Christmas Party (The I can't believe we are not going to address that Zoe is a vile child who can't apologize and accept that she has done something wrong vlog)

Apparently the reason Zoe didn't vlog yesterday was because she was sooooo busy with the longest to do list in the world. We definitely believe her. Yup. Totally.

Zoe stopped using her eyebrow gel so her eyebrow hairs are falling out in the gaps, so she has to start using it again. Her nearly 40 min vlog has time for talking about her eyebrows for 2 full mins but not enough time to give a proper apology instead of sorry you were offended. Her brows are done. We care a lot.

Card writing montage.

Zoe has a breakdown over her Christmas Office Party outfit. This is very hard. Zoe's like is so hard everyone.
It's not that important Zoe. No one cares. I promise. They care about you not being insensitive trash.

Zoe bought Christmas light timers because they hate turning the Christmas lights on or off. She is so incredibly surprised. Timers for lights have existed literally forever. Everyone uses them Why are you so surprised?
It is so difficult to figure out. Help Zoe's baby brain figure out how to use them!
Let's pretend I'm doing these timers for the environment! I really care about the environment.

Maddie (Holly? I don't know who) comes and gives Zoe some sort of cake mix. They both freak the duck out. Over cake mix. Am I missing something here?
Some sort of hand wash thing too.

They are having their Christmas party in Cafe Rust. She was very explicit about mentioning this party room and the place. Think they booked it or were gifted it?
She shows us bit by bit how she decorated the room like we can't see that see put leaves and candles on the table and glitter stars and lights. Thank you for pointing it out one at a time so we could see that you have benches around the table. Never would have figured that out. Maybe she's just really dumb and thinks that this really is something people wouldn't realize these things. Maybe she's really just that dumb enough to not realize that she's really crappy for her "game".

Zoe does her make up. I'm pretty sure a lot of the reason her skin looks bad is because she literally puts concealer over her entire face. That's not what concealer is for.

She is also very explicit about the flavor town cake. I wonder if that was bought and paid for or gifted? She does have non-affliliate links to the cafe and cake place so maybe she really did buy them for once in her life.

White elephant. They've all done this before. Why do they need to explain how to play again. Maybe they are all so dumb that they all forget the rules? Maybe they are all pretending that they can't remember so that Zoe can have a girl boss presenting the rules to the office standing at the head of the table? Which is the truth?

Why do we have to watch this basically all in real time? We can't even hear what's going on most of the time because they are cackling and screaming the entire time. Holly might cry because she doesn't get the microphone Zoe was gifted. Everything else is really unimportant. Omg It's literally 15 min of white elephant in real time. Wtf. I hate this. We have time for this but not for a real apology? We have time for this tit but not for a single moment of reflection that perhaps Princess Zoe may not be infallible 100% of the time and never wrong? I hate this. I skipped through most of it. It's not important.

They play the bounce your butt to get balls out of the box game. THAT IS SUUUCH HARD WORK. Some kind of trivia game. No one cares.

Zoe stays up til 3. It's past her bed time. She tells us about the karaoke they didn't film. They had pizza. Going to bed. She promises a vlog of making her house Christmassy tomorrow. No one wants that. They want a real apology.

I am angry and sad.
The concealer all over her face wtf! heres a quick question for you Zoe, if concealer was made to be applied ALL over the face why was foundation invented?

Shes had pizza at least 4 times this week......
at her dads
at garden centre with mark
after the staff party
last night with poppy.

“Is there anything more perfect than Domino’s pizza and a good film?”

like literally anything? It’s not even good pizza.
😊

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
My eyes look like this and I’m throughly sick with first trimester exhaustion :oops: I mean, we know that’s not happening so girl eat some vitamins.
Oh no!! I hope it gets easier soon for you, I was always so exhausted in the first trimester and couldn't tell work why 🙈 ♥

Reactions: 7
Zoe #13 domestic violence ain’t no joke, no ring, no bump and soon to be broke

Reactions: 21
Zoe Sugg #13 no ring and 30’s near, stop it Zoe the neighbours might hear!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I just had a chance to see Angelika's video and the story starts at 6:17 if anyone's wondering

Reactions: 9
I know this isn't directly Zoe related but I came across this on facebook earlier, it's about influencers. We all know that they sell utter shite for the money but this is a real eye opener! Hopefully the link works, I'm not great with this 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I know this isn't directly Zoe related but I came across this on facebook earlier, it's about influencers. We all know that they sell utter shite for the money but this is a real eye opener! Hopefully the link works, I'm not great with this 😂

I love the rubberbandits! They've been going for years back home in Ireland. Blindboy always tells it how he sees it (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How the hell can she eat pizza constantly?! It’s something I did when I was a clueless tweenager who just turned vegetarian and had no idea about actual meal prep. If I have it now it’s when I’m drinking or I get a decent one from a shop as a treat, like a real craving. Dominos is disgusting anyway, plus takeout all the time is bad enough but she has no clue what’s actually going into her body by having takeout food all the time and nothing nourishing. This is the time of year where you do indulge and eat and drink different things but she just... has pizza... again. And not even different toppings or anything! She’s making me hate pizza lol idk why I had such a rant over it but every little thing she does annoys me at this point even something as trivial as that.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Shut uppah ZOZO you invented JOMO because you can’t deal with real life!

Reactions: 6
So gleam had their Xmas party at the Harry Potter Studio tour....guess zoe didn’t go!?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.